Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:24 pm
[Oh noes! xD]

Kai jumped in alarm as a sudden ringing sounded out from nowhere. His eyes darted towards the pillows, then back towards Meghan, only to find the girl gone. He stared where she'd been in dismay, until the ringing became so irritating he couldn't stand it. He threw aside a couple pillows, intending to find the cause and smash it to pieces.

But he froze as a male's voice began speaking for Skylar to pick up. "Pick up... what?" he asked aloud, then paused for an answer. None came, so he slowly moved aside the last pillow, eyes widening even more as he did so. He saw the small cubby and gently opened it, staring at the strange device inside. He touched it hesitantly, then sharply pulled back again as the voice sounded once more. It's talking? he thought uneasily, staring at the strange machine. He stared at it for a while longer, then slowly reached out again and picked it up. "Hello...?" he asked hesitantly, holding it awkwardly before his face.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:29 pm
Kage, the grandpa, pulled his phone back for a moment, staring at it before bringing to his ear again. "Um... hello, this is Kage, Skylar's grandpa... is she by chance... there?" he asked skeptically and a little edgy. "May I ask, though, who is this?" He raised an eyebrow, picking up the tea cup next to him with a finger, sipping some tea before placing it back down. This... can't be good, he thought for a moment, Not good at all.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:36 pm
Kai froze, hearing the voice respond. If his hearing wasn't as good as it was, from the way he'd positioned the strange object, he probably would have just sat there, holding it cluelessly. "Uh..." he began, blinking in confusion. "She, um... is taking a walk..." He stared at the thing a moment longer, guessing what end the noise had come from, and slowly placed it against his ear so he could hear better. He was too shocked and confused right now to take offense from the male's tone. "My name's Kai..." he responded awkwardly, holding the reciever off to the side instead of in front of his mouth like he was supposed to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:43 pm
Kage, yet again, raised an eyebrow; what was this boy he didn't even know doing in his granddaughters room? "So...Kai," he said a little awkwardly, "what relation do you have with Skylar?" he asked, somewhat protectivly. He was tempted to ask more; if he knew the girl before his granddaughter, if he knew Sora or Mergex, but he knew he should wait a little before asking those questions. He, of course, knew for a fact that when Skylar went on a walk, she took forever getting back- there was, thusly, no rush.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:46 pm
Kai blinked in confusion again, staring around the room uncertainly. He was sitting cross legged upon Meghan- no, Skylar's bed, holding this mysterious little thing to his ear. His head tilted at the man's question. "I just... met her," he mumbled. "During a fight." His tail began flicking agitatedly behind him as he glanced around once more. "What... is this thing?" he finally asked, indicating the phone even though the man couldn't see him. "How can I hear you, but not see you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:54 pm
Kage laughed softly. "It's called a phone m'boy," he said cheerfully, "it's due to phonelines and electricity; you see, the sound is sent through a wire to where you are, so our voices can be projected, in a way," he said, nodding his head. "Now, I have a few more questions, as i'm sure you have for me," he said simply, his voice turning serious. "Tell me... what do you see in my granddaughter? Anything at all?" he asked somewhat suspiciously, wondering if at all Kai knew about any of it.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:58 pm
Kai stared fixedly at the bed during the explanation of phones he recieved, but didn't really take any of it in. Human technology is so pointless, he muttered mentally, shaking his head. He was gradually figuring out he was supposed to speak into the end that wasn't pressed against his ear. Or at least, the thing was shaped so it fit that way. He frowned, glaring at the bed now as the man's voice seemed to change, growing more serious and less carefree. Kai blinked at the question, then replied slowly. "She... reminds me of someone I know," he said, refusing to believe Meghan was gone just yet. He'd been talking to her not even a day ago after all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:04 pm
Kage narrowed his eyes. Just as I suspected, he said in a rather low murmer, almost impossible to hear. "Once more, who does she remind you of, may I ask? Someone... close, perhaps?" he continued to press on; if he had to, he'd forbid this boy from ever seeing his granddaughter again. He wans't about to have the truth revieled by some kid who knew the girl before her. "Please, tell me everything; don't hold anything back. I must say, it's important that you tell me."

[[ack, dinner xP be back soon]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:08 pm
Kai frowned, grip tightening slightly around the phone. Why was this guy being so nosey? Why did it matter? But still, Kai wasn't about to keep silent. If this man could explain so of the things he was so confused about, then it'd be worth telling him. He breathed out slowly, then responded to the first question.

"Something tells me you already know this," he muttered into the phone, growing slightly more used to it. "But her name is Meghan." He hesitated as the man pressed for more information, and then reluctantly replied. "She had another personality or something, named Sora, who now somehow has gotten her own body and teamed up with a b*****d named Mergex." Kai paused now, waiting for a response.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:31 pm
Kage grunted, hearing him. "So then, tell me, what do you think happened to this girl named... Meghan, was it?" he asked, wondering. "Do you think she's still alive or has she really just gone with out you?" He sat there, contemplating what the boy was going to answer. She's gone as far as you're concerned, he thought, tapping a finger against the glassy surfaced table next to him. The fire roared slightly as it crackled in the fireplace, a man coming into the room and throwing a log or two into it before walking back out.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:34 pm
Kai's eyes narrowed at the man's question, and he growled threateningly in his throat. "She is not gone," he snarled angrily. "And I will find her." His tail thrashed harshly against the bed several times as he glanced towards the door, hoping Skylar would enter sometime soon. This man was beginning to piss him off, though he was trying to hold it back since she knew him. Also, he wasn't sure how to cut off this strange device without smashing it, and he didn't think she'd like to come back and find it destroyed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:41 pm
Kage smirked. "Well, if you were so devoted to her as you keep saying you'll find her, then, wouldn't you have found her by now? Or, at least recgonize her?" he questioned, twirling the cord betwen his fingers. He enjoyed playing with minds at times, especially when they were like Kai's; just easily pissed off.

Skylar walked in, shutting the door behind her, to see Kai on the phone. She tilted her head before starting towards him. "Did you ask the question?" she whispered to him, not wanting her grandpa to know she was there. "Or as he been giving you a hard time?"

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:45 pm
"What are you talking about?" Kai hissed, fist curling around the phone even tighter. "I am going to find her! And what to you mean recognize her? Of course I would! I-" His voice cut off as he heard the door shut, his eyes darting towards it next. He blinked at Skylar for a second, then slowly shook his head before thrusting the phone towards her. He had no desire to talk any further to that man, not that he'd really known what he was doing in the first place.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:55 pm
Skylar fumbled for a moment as the phone was thrusted at her. She brought it to her ear, greeting her grandpa. Within a moment, she was speaking rapid french, once again as usual. She seemed to be in a slight argument, but it wasn't to serious. She was quiet for a few minutes as she listened to her grandpa, her face turning completely red; what was he talking about. She was thankful, though, it was in a different language and that it wasn't on speakerphone. She sighed, though, before handing the phone back to Kai. "He said he wanted to ask you something," she said simply rapping herself on the head gently with her knuckles.

[[i really didn't want to put a whole convo in french up xD]]

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:02 pm
Kai stared at the floor as he listened to her talk, but hearing the different language and trying to figure it out was giving him another headache. He went back to gently rubbing at his injured hand, trying to ignore her despite his curiousity at what was being said. He wouldn't be able to understand anyway, but he still wanted to know. He couldn't help thinking it was about him. As Skylar handed the phone back to him, he blinked in surprise at first, then his eyes narrowed. He brought it back to his mouth angrily. "What the hell do you want now?" he growled.

[Be back in around fifteen minutes. xP]

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games