Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply The Supernatural and Paranormal Network
"Powers"/supernatural abilities? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have supernatural talents?
  yes...
  *looks around suspiciously*...maybe...
  no...*whispers under breath* freak...
View Results

lost_silme

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:39 pm
Yes, do tell...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:40 pm
My dad sees dead people... And can communicate with them... He usually goes out into the garage late at night and smokes, but smoking doesn't take an hour! So he is probably keeping contact with some of our relatives who have passed on...

I remember there was a story about how he told off a ghost! xd My older sister was just a baby and my mom and my dad decided to take her strolling around the neighborhood. All of a sudden, my sister started to laugh and giggle and then started to cry. It kept occurring and my dad looked at an alley like 3 feet away and yelled at the ghost. "Stop bothering my child! She is not yours!" And then my sister stopped crying. Apparently, he told my mom that the ghost was a female, looking for her baby...

Anime_Fanboy

neighley haynes

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:34 am
i can kindof broadcast my emotions to other people  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:04 pm
Hmmm, I have what i call the 3rd eye. When i'm talking to my friends on the phone, i can see what their doing sometimes, or see what their wearing. It usually happens that while we're talking i just start imaging and if i comment about it i'm usually right. There was also the time i could describe my friends house having never been there. This friend also lives half way across the world from me as well. It was kind of cool, but I've never been able to repeat that. I can also kind of tell if i concentrate where other people who are using powers are around me.  

Evorg

Dangerous Phantom

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:26 pm
the only thing i seam to have is sence i can feel wen a ghost is around
but all of my friends have powerd but im the only one that dosent seam like and i no that cuz my friends xSeraphima and Inu Hanami we were hanging out for a sleep over then they started up with the ghoust in seraphima room and how it a perv then they started like that too then she had said that there is also a little girl that her friend too by the name of sally and sally had controled her for awhile half the time i was on the phine with my other friend all freaked out cuz sally thought i was one of "them" that killed her boy i was freked out and that
so im the only one of my friends that is "half normal"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:40 am
Possibility of future sight and telepathy and luck. :3 My telepathy I think also works with animals because I generally understand what they're thinking and they act more...accepting around me. :'3 Also, I generally can feel what someone may say just before they actually say it, or I say it out loud and they'll go "OMG O-o I wuz so gonna say that" Also, my future sight exceeds to the weather, and small things. I predict that Roger Federer will win Wimbledon. d: And I change bad luck to good luck. Don't ask me how, but I just do. O-o  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:16 am
Oh look, Federer won.
x3  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:20 pm
Most of my old friends pushed the ideas that they had supernatural powers. That some of them were psychic or could sense spirits in the room. Sadly, I'm gullible, so I feel that most of them did it as a prank. stare

I can honestly say that I have no idea if I have any "powers" or abilities of any kind, but then again, I've never been in any sort of paranormal situation.

AlskaNoelle

love my gum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:57 pm
I can tell if alot of spirits in a room, a chill goes down my spine. I can tell how somebodys day was, especially if they had a bad day (that's probably the most powerful feeling), specifics like if they failed a test, slipped and fell on their back, etc. I think I can do some other stuff like the little-more-than-occasional see things. And then I also had really good luck when I was young. I think I have more things I can feel but I'm still young so they can still develop.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:15 am
my supernatural talents is weird...
when i start singing in the balcony,
there is a strong wind comes.
i don't know if it is called a supernatural abilities...
and i always know what kind of a person you are by just seeing they look  

fairy_fionalisha

michelle of light

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:37 pm
well i dream the future and stuff and i see things that are not there but as a grew older it got harder and getting bathtizes really messed it up my ability to see stuff weakened alot and stuff but its coming back  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:49 pm
oh and now i can see the future almost ....... mrgreen  

Prince of cosplay

Romantic Lover

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200

Elfshaman

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:06 pm
I'm an empath as well as really good at purifying spaces and people. i also am really good at feeling energy in rooms and i'm starting to work on feeling spirits and finding them and stuff. my shields are also pretty good.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:36 pm
....i hear voices somtimes~... pnly 2 so far though, i can also sense, ive been havin a lot more than usual lately...  

Yui The Awesome

MiyuMizu

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:40 pm
My friends and i started this thing called the M.P.I We investagate the paranormal!~ we still need equipment though! We also try to help the ghost so it can pass on!  
The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff