Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Dream Island Boarding School Boys/Girls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you go to school here
Going to
47%
 47%  [ 99 ]
I am
12%
 12%  [ 27 ]
No. Why would i want to go to school???
39%
 39%  [ 83 ]
Total Votes : 209

Yaku-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:58 pm
"Ok, thanks." Rushing off to her room, Yuriho quickly pulled on her swimsuit. Wrapping a towel around her waist, she pinned her hair up onto the back of her head, that way it wouldn't get in her way. She was about to leave the room when there was a ring. Looking around in surprise. She saw that there was a phone attached to her wall. Walking up to it, she picked it up. "Ummm . . . hello?"

"Is this Yuriho?"

"Yes?"

The crackly voice on the other cleared it's throat. "This is a standard call to all the students. Your dinner will be ready at the dining hall in two hours. It is mandatory that you come so that we may induct you into the school. Please tell any other students that you see."

"Oh, ok. Thankyou very much."

"No, thankyou." With a click, the phone went dead. Hangin it up, Yuriho shook her head. Running outside, she locked her door and went downstairs to meet G.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:36 pm
"I'm Devin it's nice to meet you G." she is still in her black 2-peice bathing suit with the towell wrapped around her waist like a skirt.  

Vampiric_Mystery

neidr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:39 pm
"nice to meet you too Devin" G said as he shook her hand and sat back down, "So you two wanna tag along?" he asked wondering if they were gonna come to the waterfall  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:42 pm
"Sure , but i guess i should leave my mp3 in my dorm."  

Vampiric_Mystery

Craid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:09 pm
Name: Luke

Dorm #: 212

Sujects: Wood-working, english literature, mythology  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:20 pm
Luke smiled down at the growing creature in his hand, what had minutes ago been just a chunk of wood, was now becoming a bird taking flight. It seemed so real to him, perhaps he was too close to it, the creator always saw life in his creations.

He should be in class, he was supposed to be reading "Heart of Darkness" or something, Joseph Conrad was a long-winded hack. He flicked his knife over the wood and smiled, beautiful, another feather came into brilliant life. Lost in his own little world, Luke continued to carve.

Craid

Nightmare Cross

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:29 pm
Name: Cross
Dorm#: 589
Subjets(3): Math, Science, Tech  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:36 pm
*cross was walking down the sidewalk of the school and saw a hole in the wall and she looked through it* Uh... Oh... gonk *a rat came out biting her nose while she was trying to pull him off* AHHHH GET HIM OFF *she screamed for help as she tryed to pry it off* i wish i had my CAT here *the rat scurried away the moment he heard "CAT"* i'm never going to stick my head into place it doesn't belong *she went to her science room* man i Hate Science *she leaned back in her chair and she noticed the hottest boy in wood-working and as soon as she got 5 seconds view of him she knew she had to meet him and after that she fell back into her chair* ouch! *she stood up got the detention pass and while walking past the mysterious boys classroom she noticed him carve his Name into the birds Flat side* Luke? *she thought to her self* i gotta meet this guy no matter what *she went happily to detention*  

Nightmare Cross

Craid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:52 pm
Luke looked up as he finished the piece and watched as a girl walked by, she was looking at him and he felt himself blushing a little. Self-consciously he swatted the wood shavings from his lap and set the bird aside. She was disappearing down the hall when the shop teacher noticed him for the first time.

"Luke! Your class was two hours ago, what are you doing here!?"

Luke, always the honest fool and still a little dazed by the sight of the girl, answered a little too bluntly for his own good. "I'm skipping english lit." He knew the moment that the teacher's nostrils flared and his hand gripping the edge of the work table showed a white-knuckled grip what was coming.

Detention.

Sullenly, his little bird in his pocket, and a new piece of wood held loosely in his hands along with his carving knife Luke made his way to the detention hall. When he entered his previously venemous attitude toward the shop teacher changed and he felt a blush suffuse his body. That girl...she was here. Trying to look casual, like it wasn't at all on purpose, he walked over and sat in the desk to her left.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:08 pm
Name: Carl
Dorm#: 254
Subjets: technology,spanish and english  

~Grim_Reaper~rggrg

BrrokenWings93

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:43 pm
name:ryuu

dorm#:129

classes: tech.,music and science  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:25 pm
luceifer goes to third period cant wait till the end of the day so he can go take a dip in the beach  

luceifer

Yaku-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:55 pm
Yuriho stopped behind G as she tied the edge of the towel around her waist. "Hey there. All ready." With a pause, she finally decided to tell him about the call. "I got the strangest call from an administrator. He said there was an induction ceremony tonight? When I signed up to come here, they didn't say anything about it." She shook her head. It wasn't that strange really, but something about it bugged her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 1:33 am
Name: Dante
Dorm# : 29
Subjets(3):History, Digital animation, Gym  

Chyaku Scarf

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 105 106 107 108 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games