Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But the bone density of a human wouldn't be strong enough. Andre the Giant had back problems, what chance does El Gigante stand?

i think the plagas stuck into his back helped him lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:08 pm
I'm pretty sure that if you can slice a las plaga to death with a knife, then the density of a Las Plaga is even less than that of a human bone. We can't just assume that Las Plagas are so amazingly strong that they can support anything in the world. That would be more stupid than Saddler growing 4 times his size in less than a second without any kind of nourishment. Again, basic laws of physics, he couldn't just create matter from nothing. Which means he has to be hollow, but then he wouldn't be alive.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Cpt GorrillaCakes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:30 pm
Vash Thompson
RRB_Brick
Vash Thompson
Cleon S Kennedy
I Agree that this doesnt fit RE's survival goodness, but if you like horror shooter's, RE4 definitely hits the spot. Yea, the story and characters are somewhat screwed up, but RE 4 just isnt trying to shine in those spots.

What I'm trying to say is, Re4 isn't the best survival game out there, but watever it does right it does great.

O Yea, STOP BITCHING ABOUT THE REALISM!

This is Resident Evil! Zombies! Hunters! THE FREAKIN' TYRANT! Are you ever going to see those in real life? No! The monsters in RE4 are, in contrast to other monsters, just as realistic! I know, I've BEATEN THIS GAME 3 TIMES.

For the record, Some of those things can happen. Do not doubt man, for you shall be put to shame. In man's quest for immortality we will stumble along a way to bring the dead back to life. Thus, zombies will be born.
By the way, these monsters in RE4 are no where near realistic. Let's see, a 6'2" man can turn into a 10 foot tall, 20 feet long monster? A midget possibly 4'6" and a creature that's about 6 foot can turn into a giant creature on a wall? I fail to see how that is more realistic than a 7 foot monster with a giant claw and a normal hand. The only realistic enemies in RE4 were the ganados. And even that is to some extent.

Now hold on there cowboy...In the regular resident evil games...did'nt we encounter extremely huge snakes, massive spiders(gets chills), and do not forget that even the vegitation attacked you in the game (an I aint talkin bout no borcolli).

As for the creature within a creature that grew bigger than the creature, we see that sort of stuff all the time in nature. Parasites, fish, birds, and bugs all do this. I would give examples but without my library i can only remember a few vague ones at best. The idea behind those silly Plagas is that they are Symbiotes.

Yes, I know that, but all but the vegetation is slightly possible. Think about it like this. Genetic Engineering can bring humanity that step closer to alot of things. And humans are foolish enough to tamper with nature (snakes, spiders and others).
What I meant when I pointed out the creature in a creature thing, is it goes to a certain extent. When Saddler turned into the giant spider thing, he became more than double his size. And when a Midget and a creature that are just about 10 feet tall combined become a huge creature against the wall, that is way too unbelievable. That thing was like thirty feet long and like twenty feet tall. Now that is just too unrealistic, even for Resident Evil.

Yea but u gotta understand, the giant WTF thing on the wall was that size, not the midget and his bodyguard. All it looked like was that they were just adapted to the plant thing rather than becoming a new creature. Not to mention, when u kill the midget, the plant thing dies, meaning they were connected. That only explains the midget of course, why the hell is there a giant plant up there, i have no idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:33 pm
That still leaves about every other creature in the whole game.
Not to mention the fact that if the plant was alive before swallowing up Salazar, why did it die, when you kill Salazar?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:37 pm
Oh, here's one. Ada's dress...
That kind of dress would be worn if Ada was going to a banquet as a spy to get info from some rich Umbrela executive.
In other words, agents only wear dresses like that as a disguise. So who exactly was she disguising herself as? A really hot woman in a dirty village? Honestly, her alternate outfit should have been her main outfit, it fits the storyline so much better. She was an agent in a hostile environment, she needed tactical gear not a pretty dress that has no practical uses whatsoever.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:45 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
That kind of dress would be worn if Ada was going to a banquet as a spy to get info from some rich Umbrela executive.
In other words, agents only wear dresses like that as a disguise. So who exactly was she disguising herself as? A really hot woman in a dirty village? Honestly, her alternate outfit should have been her main outfit, it fits the storyline so much better. She was an agent in a hostile environment, she needed tactical gear not a pretty dress that has no practical uses whatsoever.

Ada's the kind of girl who can kick butt in whatever she wears. Maybe she wanted the idea of," Beware the lady in the red dress" to spread to give her an edge. Personally I don't care what she wore, slong as she did'nt change her attitude.  

Zettran

Uriko_baby7

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:53 pm
I like it, but ganados aren't as good as old fashioned zombies 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:03 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm pretty sure that if you can slice a las plaga to death with a knife, then the density of a Las Plaga is even less than that of a human bone. We can't just assume that Las Plagas are so amazingly strong that they can support anything in the world. That would be more stupid than Saddler growing 4 times his size in less than a second without any kind of nourishment. Again, basic laws of physics, he couldn't just create matter from nothing. Which means he has to be hollow, but then he wouldn't be alive.

Now, as for your Physics, you foreget to take physicological make up, chemical constitution, muscle build, and various little parts of studying a creature. If we just use physics, then the Silver Back Gorrilla would die as soon as it got to adulthood because of its arms arms and body mass. (Long Live MAX's memory)  

Zettran

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:42 am
So why doesn't it?

Also, no, Ada can kick as much a** as she wants, to wear a dress like that on a mission is just plain stupid.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:35 am
the only thing i find so annoying about that game is the chainsaw people i mean what eneamy can kill you in one hit its so stupid i spend so much time worrying about those basturds i cant enjoy the game its a release when you get past the villages that you can enjoy the real gaming and its the same with the mercinarys mode the chainsaw people are everywere i got a huge score the lagest i ever got ond then the chainsaw woman comes along and lops my head off so now im stuck with leon!!! grrrrrrr.... huff huff rant done evil evil evil evil  

Aunshi360

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:04 pm
if big foot existed so can el gigante!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:27 pm
Big foot isn't that big. Big foot is like a really hairy wrestler. El Gigante bigger than a freakin elephant.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Seth Riegan

Feral Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:14 pm
I thought RE4 was a brilliant game but a horrible RE game in a sense that I didn't get that same feel I get with all the rest of the RE games. To me, it's just a game that happens to be an RE title with some RE characters. It wasn't survival horror, it was all action oriented.

It's not all about gameplay, characters, items, or monsters... It's about whether it contains that same sense of horror. To me... It's not an RE game. Not to mention none of the RE characters were the same... To me they were almost different characters.

And I agree on her alternate costume being her first costume.... Not to mention I just like it a lot more than her dress.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:44 am
Biohazard EXTREME

I don't know about any of the other female fans here, but I can assuredly tell you a number of things concerning this topic.

1. Even if you're a billionaire, you don't wear something like that solely for the purpose of getting it crapped up.
You'd have to be insane to drop that kind of dough on what appears to be a silk or satin dress, only to have it viciously destroyed!

2. Trying to do anything in those shoes, especially considering the terrain in the game, would be absolute hell.
Not only because your heels would be sinking into the dirt, but because the heels themselves are flimsy at best, and maneuvering would be like dragging a rake over concrete.

3. What the hell is with the ribbon??
Did she really wanna take the chance of somebody waltzing up behind her, grabbing her "leash", as I've come to call it, and strangling her? I somehow think not.

And 4. What about her Mercs outfit?
That at least made...Marginally more sense, albeit a very small margin. It was basically, from what I can tell, a more sophisticated remake of her RE2 outfit, which made since.

Trust me, I full and well agree that Ada is just that much of a bad-a**, but RE4 seemed to dumb her down in the sense that she was basically clueless, or maybe didn't care, that what she was doing had no baring on what she wore; perhaps this was done unintentionally, but still...  

Kadeejah Seshat

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:20 am
Thank you. Yes, that dress is perfect for a mission.... If the mission was to seduce and kill James Bond, but obviously... Saddler ain't bond.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games