Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
So...I accidentally sodomized this girl. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you like some sodomy with your order?
  Oh yes please. ^_^
  Uhh, no thanks. -_-
  Umm, maybe next time. ^_^;
  Is it spicy?
View Results

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:47 pm
TifaBea
I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 years now and I still haven't had sex with him. I'm a virgin and so I'm kind of afraid... To lose it and other reasons. Also, he is a virgin. Any advice or anything?

Well, I'm not gonna say that these WILL happen, but they are very likely.

1) Odds are that the first person you sleep with you will become infatuated with and eventually dump for the need of something new.

2) The older you are the more serious the relationship with your first time, so the likely break up is even harder.

3) People usually go through a sexual faze after they break up with their first, and the older your new partners are the more lilely you are to get an STD (since they've had more time to sleep with more people).

4) The older you are the more likely you are to get married, and if you haven't had much experience, you are very likely to get a husband that will become sexually unsatisfied, and may even pursue a mistress. A lot of divorces are from sexual dissatisfaction.

I just think if you found someone that you be with for that long, you may as well do it before you build it up so huge in your head that it becomes weird. Remember, sex is natural, and in most cases, inevitable. So relax. Enjoy it, but just be safe and smart.
biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:15 pm
Dathu.... Your sense is not so keen my bed loving fellow. Its fine to be scared of sex your first time, and you don't have to go around and become a sex "goddess" just because Dathu here believes that it obviously leads to everything else. Peace treaty with Korea, what! Ah, if only Bush'd unclasp his pants...

My friend has a friend who is freaking out with moving in with her boyfriend of two years because she thinks its gonna mean sex and she (nor her boyfriend) have ever had sex before. Now... I think its neat that they've waited and that he can respect her body and her wishes and be with her just for her company, not her v****a. But she thinks that she needs to have sex with her ex in order to satisfy her boyfriend. Which is looney, really. If you're not good at sex, hopefully you have a kind and accepting partner who you can talk to about it, find out what you (or they) are doing wrong and fix it. A learning process. Theres more to sex (especially for girls) than just sticking tab A into slot B. Blah. Whoo! COFFEE!  

PickleBoy

AnonymouZ

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:25 pm
PickleBoy
Theres more to sex (especially for girls) than just sticking tab A into slot B. Blah.

There is?? whoa... what is this "more" you speak of?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:08 pm
Anonymouz
PickleBoy
Theres more to sex (especially for girls) than just sticking tab A into slot B. Blah.

=3 Oh, you're so silly.  

Killian Darkwater

Niveous

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 8:54 am
Anonymouz
PickleBoy

He could mean a special bond two can share.....or
Heh, hopefully he means whipped cream and rope and candles and ice and and....hmm...

Maybe I'm just depraved.

I'll be good now. ::shuts up::  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Anonymouz
PickleBoy

Hearts and candies and love poems and such. xp  

PickleBoy

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas