Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:05 am
"t-there where?" blin stammered
"w-w-what would you like me to do now desta?"
he caught his breath and bowedhis head slightly
"and may i requisition a new club? my own seems to have desapeared on me"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:52 pm
Brett had been wobbling around ever since he got back, and only now heaved his guts into a trash can. "I'll take... flying in a machine over teleporting... any day..." He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and faced Desta. "Desta! When we defeated the army invading Byako before, they dropped lots of spoils. All of them are in the hangar. I'm going to see if I can reverse engineer them." Brett walked into the elevator and got out at the hangar, where he instantly went to work.  

Brett_FM

deathstar175

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:28 pm
"Yes Blin, the armory is three floors up. You should also get some rest." Desta said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 5:58 pm
Within an hour the junked up ship that Brett had salvaged was good as new. "That was relatively easy. But what about my mech? All of the last versions were easily destroyed. I might need to get Beginer or Erk to help. Aria, do you know any good mechanists in the area?"  

Brett_FM

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 10:52 pm
After sleeping for a few hours Traven walked to the hanger on his way to see Desta.

Seeing Brett and over hearing him he walked up.

"Hay brett, i could help you biuld a mech i have knolage of my universe, I could help build a mech greater than has ever been seen in this place, all I ask is that you help my get my alchemy skills back, if possible."

Traven grabs papers and pencil and begens disindes for a AT-ST/ Victory Class Troop Transport mix, the sheilds and engine from the ship the bodys from the AT-ST, wepons from the transport. A hovering tank thing that fire turbo lazers and has sheild moves at 50-200 mph, and can hover at max 50 feet in air.

"Now brett to find parts.!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:56 am
"Problem there. For some odd reason, the only type of mech I can pilot is a gressorial type, or one that looks human. Every other type falls apart. As for your alchemy, I suggest going to the Tenth Sea Library." Brett grabbed his hoverboard and put on his goggles. "When you get your alchemy back, meet me at Mecha Main Street in my hangar." Brett jumped through an open hatch and flew down to Mecha Main Street.  

Brett_FM

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:37 pm
blin yawned a little "thank you miss desta ill take you up on that offer, wouldnt want to doze off while were off on our next mission now would i?"
he then proceded towards his quarters taking a detour first to the armory were after looking around picked up two weapons
Club of Comatose made of dense rock and plated with bronze
and a metal collapsable pole that he put in a pocket hidden on his poncho

and headed to hisquarters to rest  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:29 am
"OK then"

Well this wont be used for a while drove the mech into a corner of the hanger and jumped out.

Thinking to himself 'well my force has been drained i mind as well not use it, time to go get my alchemy back or at least try to.'

Traven jumped into the mechs shadow and went off to the tenth sea library.

[now inthe library]  

Traven_Arrain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:03 pm
a slightly smudged invitation went through the transporter

Come to the magnificent Party at the ******* palace and pub! a delightful party!
all are welcome and clan members are encouraged to atend

((STARTS THIS FRIDAY))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:16 pm
A passing Starune picked up the note and quickly sent it on to Desta, who was still talking with Destar about thier two differing pasts.
"What's that for?" asked Destar.
"It's... an Invitation... a censored invitation." replied Desta.
"It might be interesting, we should go check it out." said Destar.
"Might be..."  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:13 pm
blin got up from his rest and made his way to destas location
"so what is going on miss desta?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:47 pm
(Thread Update, Blight_of_Luca is now second in command of the Hunter Clan.)
"Not much as of yet Blin." Desta said, "We did just recieved a letter from a palace and pub about a party..."  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:30 pm
blin grinned "and were invited to attend miss desta?""  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:25 pm
"Yes... alhough I can't help but feel... afraid..." Desta said.
"Come on it will be fun," Destar said, "It's not like there will be... PLUSHIES there."
The punch came swift but sure, and Destar was on the ground in the blink of an eye hunched over in pain.  

deathstar175

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:10 pm
blin stepped backwards in surprise hiding behind his trunk for protection
"so we will be going?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games