Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Hope Hospital ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:53 pm
C.B. lowered her hand as she watched tears drop from his face. Greif was starting to fill her heart just seeing kenton cry. She put her feet back on to the floor and hesitated before standing up once more. She reached in he pocket and pulled out a white hankercheif and placed it in his hands. "Kenton......I'm sorry........." She commented. She was hating herself for not understanding a friend and how hard it was to say something when your scared even when she knew and yet that certain part just seemed to have misplaced it self in her own mind. She felt guilty and she made Kenton sad and she didn't know it that well.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:12 pm
Sarah sighs loudly, "Now I've done it."

she falls backwards into her chair and rubs her forehead. "I need to watch my mouth more often."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:01 am
---  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:17 pm
C.B. hugged Kenton to help stop the tears. "It is actually Kenton....I'm not understanding you enough as a friend and I should be. That's what friends do, they support each other....." She corrected Kenton. "....and it doesn't matter if you think your trouble for to them cause they'll stick to you no matter what." She added on trying to brighten his mood.  

Taimu Dolores

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:48 pm
Sarah smiled despite continued rubbing of her forehead, 'Its nice to see such a strong friend ship."

She stood up and walkedtowards the two placing one hand on each of their shoulders, the chains hanging from her arm jingling slightly, "Now now you two, dry your eyes, we don't need to flood out my hospitle."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:28 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:07 pm
"What are friends for buddy?" She smiled back at him and loosened her hug and sat next to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:07 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:02 pm
She sat patiently next to Kenton waiting for the nest thing to happend.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:48 pm
"Well, when your ready to talk about it, feel free to come back, it would be unethical of me to force you to take treetment." she gave a knowing smile.

She produced a box of tissues, and handed it to the two of them, just in case they needed it again. "Besides," she glanced upercievably at the metal around her wrists, "I'm willing to bet it may have just saved both of your lives..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:08 pm
C.B looked at the box of tissue and blinked thinking. "Help save us?" she asked herself thinking it was the tissue but then came back to the whole were wolf topic.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:21 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:34 pm
Haru wearily eyed his surroundings, not being a big fan of hospitals... but even he aknowledged their occasional usefulness. Plus he was fresh out of bandages, and he felt they would survive without a couple packets.

Finding a quiet unoccupied corner of the building, the 14 year old pulled a vial of vodka off of his belt used it to clean his wounds, then bandaged them with some gauze he had liberated from an unoccupied room's cabnets. Before putting the liquid away, the teenager took one swig, and then shook his head. Pain was nasty business, but somebody had to ignore it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:24 pm
Srah hesitated on revealing anything about the man's true nature. If he were enraged, he coild mostlikely kill all of them and level the hospital within the minuet...

"He's looking to hire you for some sort of job..." she aid nervously, "I'll be going now though... I have to check around the rest of the hospital."

Sarah walked our of the room, and caught the boy in the corner drinking the vodka. Sarah would have scolded an obviously underage person drinking, but she noticed the bandages. She placed her hand on the boys sholder and smiled, "You know, they make medicins that can take care of pain, without costing you your brain cells..."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games