Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:06 am
Ace knew there were other scientist. And know that ironicly that the same doctors who were about to break these seals were also the same people who done this to aria. But to what end? I mean communicating with spirits can be done in other ways, but why this way? What did they have plan? Why didn't the corporation say they were dead when obviously the opposite true, and aslo why did they want to capture them? He look more into the reports of the lab.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:08 am
Urskil smiled. "I was born a warrior..." He said as he disappeared, then reappeared, blood dripping from his fangs. "Think i shoulda been neater... but what ever..." He said as he walked back over to ace, licking the blood off his fangs. "ok... in english... what the hell is going on?"  

thrashmetaljunkie

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:09 am
(night guys ill be on tomorrow its 3am here lol i need sleep ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:14 am
(okay night to ya.) He stumbles upon something odd. "It seems that these people as well as the organization may not have been as young as I thought it was." said ace.  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:07 am
(peace)

"English Ace, english" Urskil said fustrated. why did Ace have to be so vague?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:34 pm
Cy disposed of the bodies he and Vi had fed off of. He wiped his mouth and sighed a long sigh, one of satisfaction. He came back and placed his hands behind his back.

"Later we'll have to teach you the perks of being a vampire."

Cy said his grey eyes on Urskil.

Vi straightened her long ebony hair. Some of it fell over her shoulders. She walked up to Ace and sighed. She placed a hand under Ace's chin. Her eyes were half closed her ebony lashes made her grey eyes even more beautiful. Her lips were parted slightly and her fangs rested gently on her bottom lip.

"Ace... simple terms. Whats this organization? Who runs it? And why are you fighting it? Try to keep it simple."

She said her voice as gentle as ever.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:41 pm
Urskil grinned. "How hard could it be? you hunt em down, or seduse em, then bite the b***h, i got it down" He said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:50 pm
"I wasnt talking about hunting.. " Cy grinned. He was speaking of the powers that Vampires could posses other than dissapearing and reappearing.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:13 pm
"Right then... slowly and in english..." Urskil said with a grin.

((sorry its so short ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:18 pm
((urskils talking to ace now right>?>))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

AlexBloodRose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:39 pm
thrashmetaljunkie
(peace)

"English Ace, english" Urskil said fustrated. why did Ace have to be so vague?[/quote

"I am sorry." he said. "I should of have been more direct. The organization has been changing hands in history. It was once a nation but also was more into money then actually runing a nation. Once the nation feel the rulers slowly used the money they had to create multiple company and organizations. It became in a way a shadow empire, not ruling one paticular nation, but rather the economy. By doing so the current runners as well as their descendants thought to rule the world. Anything that wasn't of value was dump. The current leader is a finacial genius but he is just a child. I know that is must be one of his older realative that is it. I know the previous head was assassinated several days before."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:06 pm
"But if your wonder from what I can tell. I am fighting for my own reason. Several of them I don't want to detail in a whole detail, just they all if not most come to basically revenge pure and simple."  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:14 pm
((i was talking to cy bro))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:19 pm
(sorry my bad.)  

AlexBloodRose

thrashmetaljunkie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:27 pm
AlexBloodRose
(sorry my bad.)
((no, not you, vamp asked if i was talking to you, but i was talking to him))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games