Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Female RE Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:39 am
[J]ack [K]rauser
I think Ada is a good RE Character, but Alexia Ashford...power, beauty, and deadly...
Umm... What about that part where she kills you?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:00 am
heart Ada Wong was my favorite, but Jill Valentine comes in a close 2nd.  

njord_moon

African Princess Elena

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:00 pm
Definatly jill or claire after re4 adas way too popular to be may fav char anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:58 am
OrenjiOtaku
Definatly jill or claire after re4 adas way too popular to be may fav char anymore.

jill in re1 was cool  

A5116278

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:27 am
OrenjiOtaku

I don't understand why you think that. Wesker is very popular and still, he's my fav male character. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:26 pm
Resident Isaka
OrenjiOtaku

I don't understand why you think that. Wesker is very popular and still, he's my fav male character. neutral
Yeah, but Wesker's not as mainstream. It's like, RE noobs don't care about Wesker and I don't care about that. But every RE noob who played RE4 was all like, "OMG! Ada! Ada! Ada!" And there are way too many RE noobs since RE4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

African Princess Elena

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
OrenjiOtaku

Yeah, but Wesker's not as mainstream. It's like, RE noobs don't care about Wesker and I don't care about that. But every RE noob who played RE4 was all like, "OMG! Ada! Ada! Ada!" And there are way too many RE noobs since RE4.
Amen to that  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:22 am
so...you guys are calling me RE noob? well i whas RE fan before RE4. i have just watched when my friend plays RE2 and 3 but never tryed my self cose he did not let me :F. and i watched all of the george a romeros films (exept land of the dead) until re4 was realised. and i only could play re4 cose i have Gamecube, i tryed to find RE1: remake for GC but it were "too old" bee in shops or e-stores sad .

so thank you **** mutch caling me an RE noob....  

mr.sf

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:29 am
mr.sf
so...you guys are calling me RE noob? well i whas RE fan before RE4. i have just watched when my friend plays RE2 and 3 but never tryed my self cose he did not let me :F. and i watched all of the george a romeros films (exept land of the dead) until re4 was realised. and i only could play re4 cose i have Gamecube, i tryed to find RE1: remake for GC but it were "too old" bee in shops or e-stores sad .

Well, nobody called you a noob, but you sure as hell are acting like a noob right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:40 am
Biohazard EXTREME
mr.sf

Well, nobody called you a noob, but you sure as hell are acting like a noob right now.

sorry -___-;;  

mr.sf

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:46 am
I'm just saying that all the RE noobs have ruined Ada for the rest of us, that's all.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:59 am
Biohazard EXTREME
I'm just saying that all the RE noobs have ruined Ada for the rest of us, that's all.

I don't see that, it's more on Leon that people I see are focused. Anyway, I still find her cool.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:35 pm
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME

I don't see that, it's more on Leon that people I see are focused. Anyway, I still find her cool.
Yeah, Leon in the matter of Hero Cool Guy. But when someone says, "Who's your favorite female RE character.
"@.@ OMG! Ada is soooooo hot!!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME

It's really funny. I've always liked Ada in RE2. She is awesome. Now that RE4 has come out, though.. it's like they FINALLY noticed her because the graphics are a lot keener and you can actually tell what she looked like and everyone thinks she's "hot." Stupid fanboys.

Alexia Ashford > Ada Wong  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:02 pm
Evayne_Bathory
It's really funny. I've always liked Ada in RE2. She is awesome. Now that RE4 has come out, though.. it's like they FINALLY noticed her because the graphics are a lot keener and you can actually tell what she looked like and everyone thinks she's "hot." Stupid fanboys.

Alexia Ashford > Ada Wong
Alexia Ashford has a big nose. Other than that, I agree.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games