Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
In Dawn and Twilight: the lost keyblade masters Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:40 pm
The Dark Paladin
" I dont know about that......He may be the biggest d**k ive ever seen but-" He stopped and looked at Ishounii ." Dont you say a thing...BUt he wouldnt do something like that....He doesnt have it in him...."

Um yeah, it is actually, realllllllllyyyyyy big............  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:55 pm
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
" I dont know about that......He may be the biggest d**k ive ever seen but-" He stopped and looked at Ishounii ." Dont you say a thing...BUt he wouldnt do something like that....He doesnt have it in him...."

"I DONT WANT TO KNOW THAT!!!!" Daermon turned to her and said" Besides. We're twins. Exactly the same biology.' Daermon continued to walk.  

The Dark Paladin

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:58 pm
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

"I DONT WANT TO KNOW THAT!!!!" Daermon turned to her and said" Besides. We're twins. Exactly the same biology.' Daermon continued to walk.

(( lmao im going to take bets on what happens next lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:07 pm
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

ok......so, that means, yours is the same???  

MizNaughty520

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:08 pm
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

((i win!))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:11 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

((i win!))

((DUDE!! YA ******** RETARD!!! SHUT THE ******** UP!!! NO ONE CARES WHAT YA THINK!! WHY DON'T YA GO ******** A ******** TREE!!))  

MizNaughty520

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:13 pm
Alita-520
SilenceXBlackNwhite
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin
Alita-520
The Dark Paladin

((i win!))

((DUDE!! YA ******** RETARD!!! SHUT THE ******** UP!!! NO ONE CARES WHAT YA THINK!! WHY DON'T YA GO ******** A ******** TREE!!))

(( eek eek lmao))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:15 pm
DAermon smacked his head " Can we please just get going...Id rather not talk about the size of my brother and my ...package.."  

The Dark Paladin

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:16 pm
"I don't even wanna hear this. Let's just get going please."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:40 pm
My sis is with your brother by the way.....her name is Alita Wingheart...  

MizNaughty520

The Dark Paladin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 9:54 pm
" WHAT!!!" Daermon started to run. " We gotta go before he does something bad!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:18 pm
"Daermon's right! We gotta go now! Who knows what he'll do to her!  

Huggable Band Nerd

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:24 pm
The Dark Paladin
" WHAT!!!" Daermon started to run. " We gotta go before he does something bad!!!"

*runs after Daermon* what if... he's not as bad....as you think???  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:26 pm
" Killed his family, stole our heirloom , and ran away like a coward...How 'not as bad as you think' could he be!?" Daermon pulled out his swords.  

The Dark Paladin

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:27 pm
The Dark Paladin
" Killed his family, stole our heirloom , and ran away like a coward...How 'not as bad as you think' could he be!?" Daermon pulled out his swords.

well, he could change, can't he?? I mean, maybe he's guilty for what he done, but what if, he never done those things???  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games