Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pokemon Train and Battle Guild - Remodeling

Back to Guilds

Train your own pokemon right here on gaia! 

Tags: Pokemon, Train, Battle, Pokémon, Pokemon Train and Battle 

Reply The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild
Suggestion Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How well is this guild put together?
  Very Great!
  Above average but not that much
  Average
  Somewhat below average
  It Sucks
View Results

Diake

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:29 pm
braverichie
[[.Rikku.]]
braverichie
braverichie
Diake
i like it but that would take some time to make the items cuz im pretty sure they dont have any...but im pretty sure i can make them...

could you kinda show me what a Ice helmet would look like. Ice helmet (what it does) it has a 60% chance of freezeing the oponite but you must have hit them. XMP your torchic used scratch then the opponit would roll a 4 sided dice with a quantity of 4 if it lands on 4-8 they are un frozen and if they land on a 9-16 frozen then they re-roll 1 6 sided dice and what ever # it lands on is how long they frozen.

same with burn helm.

and petrify helm.

like that
That's not really necessary, since every time someone got a helmet, a mod would have to draw that. Also you could just have it in your inventory.

dats what i mean *sorta* but you see if a pokemon has it attached they gotta have it in the pokemons hold thingy

you wouldnt have to draw it on the pokemon just put it down on the bottom and say item "pokemons name" is holding

ex:chraizard is holding leftovers...

or something like that...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:19 pm
Diake
braverichie
[[.Rikku.]]
braverichie
braverichie
Diake
i like it but that would take some time to make the items cuz im pretty sure they dont have any...but im pretty sure i can make them...

could you kinda show me what a Ice helmet would look like. Ice helmet (what it does) it has a 60% chance of freezeing the oponite but you must have hit them. XMP your torchic used scratch then the opponit would roll a 4 sided dice with a quantity of 4 if it lands on 4-8 they are un frozen and if they land on a 9-16 frozen then they re-roll 1 6 sided dice and what ever # it lands on is how long they frozen.

same with burn helm.

and petrify helm.

like that
That's not really necessary, since every time someone got a helmet, a mod would have to draw that. Also you could just have it in your inventory.

dats what i mean *sorta* but you see if a pokemon has it attached they gotta have it in the pokemons hold thingy

you wouldnt have to draw it on the pokemon just put it down on the bottom and say item "pokemons name" is holding

hey good idea. also can diake be floral rage gym leader im trying to try to get a badge but they dude aint on again. sweatdrop  

braverichie

X0~Pink Penguin~0X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:06 pm
braverichie
Diake
braverichie
[[.Rikku.]]
braverichie

like that

hey good idea. also can diake be floral rage gym leader im trying to try to get a badge but they dude aint on again. sweatdrop
We already have items like silk scarf, but I don't think we're using them right now  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:53 am
[[.Rikku.]]
braverichie
Diake
braverichie
[[.Rikku.]]
braverichie

like that

We already have items like silk scarf, but I don't think we're using them right now

exactly were not using them we could put them in the store...and people could buy it or some one could randomly put them on the ground...it wouldnt be that hard...i think its a good idea  

Diake

braverichie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:29 am
hey im going to get a store soon once toasty replys and i was wondring could i sell some stuff like this

User Image Ember stone up's fire attacks and needs to charge after it is used. (it takes 2 posts for recharge)

User Image electric stone up's electric attacks (charges just like the ember stone.)

also i could help make the shiney and painted pokemon i figered out how to make em on my computer.

Expl:

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:59 pm
braverichie
hey im going to get a store soon once toasty replys and i was wondring could i sell some stuff like this

User Image Ember stone up's fire attacks and needs to charge after it is used. (it takes 2 posts for recharge)

User Image electric stone up's electric attacks (charges just like the ember stone.)

also i could help make the shiney and painted pokemon i figered out how to make em on my computer.

Expl:

User Image

User Image

User Image

how much would the stones up the attacks and what not...  

Diake

Hitarosu

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:10 am
I think it'd be better if this Guild had more mods or the ones we have now checked in more often. It would even be great if it were possible to have some way for new people (such as myself) to get everything set up, without having to wait for a mod to come along and do it for us.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:46 am
some of the mods have connection problems others are on vacation give them a little break its christmas vacation...  

Diake

Hitarosu

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:00 pm
Diake
some of the mods have connection problems others are on vacation give them a little break its christmas vacation...
And I'm aware of that, but still, they should have at least one that was asked/ volunteered to be active these last few days.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 2:14 pm
Diake
braverichie

Expl:

User Image

User Image

User Image

how much would the stones up the attacks and what not...

like 10 - 30 for got to mention they got to roll 3 10 sided dice what ever # it lands on is how much the attack is up'd  

braverichie

Wisco

Questionable Cat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:49 am
Hmm..maybe add a Moss rock/Ice rock area?
Because that's how Eevee evolves into it's newer stages..  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:11 pm
.Da.Wisconsinater.
Hmm..maybe add a Moss rock/Ice rock area?
Because that's how Eevee evolves into it's newer stages..

yeah and the area has some kind of stone mineral in it so that it makes them evole in like a day or 2.  

braverichie

[Z]eph

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:10 am
Pokemon should be able to breed so they could inherit moves. ><  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:42 pm
for that they would have to go to a breeding center and find another trainer or use there pokemon to breed another  

Diake

[Z]eph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:17 am
Diake
for that they would have to go to a breeding center and find another trainer or use there pokemon to breed another
Oh. xp  
The Pokémon Train and Battle Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games