Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Who's the best protagonist? (Re-Vote) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite main character?
  Rebecca Chambers
  Billy Coen
  Chris Redfield
  Jill Valentine
  Leon Kennedy
  Claire Redfield
  Ark Thompson
  Bruce McGivern
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:45 pm
Well, they probably mean the same thing as Tomb Raider and Silent Hill, they're restarting the canon from scratch. Which is like, 3 games too late for Resident Evil.

But still, after the kind of decisions they made for RE5, I can't imagine a reboot would be any decent. I mean, I'm sure it would still have the horrible overly dramatic, annoying characters and super human... Well... humans...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:06 pm
I choose Jill.  

Revy_TwoGun

animechickk

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:40 pm
i choose Jill beacuse she has such big dramatic roles in the games like how she worked with Chris in STARS and then ended up joining wesker( I know she was being controlled) but she honestly has the best role in the resident evil game because shes been on both sides( I also know there has proabby been a few others i just cant remember right now)  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:04 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, they probably mean the same thing as Tomb Raider and Silent Hill, they're restarting the canon from scratch. Which is like, 3 games too late for Resident Evil.

But still, after the kind of decisions they made for RE5, I can't imagine a reboot would be any decent. I mean, I'm sure it would still have the horrible overly dramatic, annoying characters and super human... Well... humans...

Oh the decisions for RE5 make me laugh hysterically. All those things we joked about last summer, Bio, they all came true. All of them. I can't take it seriously anymore. Salazar made it difficult. RE5 in its entirety makes it impossible...  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:16 am
Aww, look who it is! The guild missed you!  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:48 pm
And I missed the guild. It's summer time so I should be a good member and post on her more often. <3 What have I missed?  

REaceofclubs

zombiehunter189

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:07 pm
Jills the best especially in RE5 with the mask that should have been a merc.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 5:18 pm
No, no, no. She needs her S.T.A.R.S. outfit for Mercs/Versus. Chris and Wesker got theirs.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 7:49 pm
zombiehunter189
Jills the best especially in RE5 with the mask that should have been a merc.
*dies a little inside *  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:48 pm
would kevin ryman
from resident evil surprised utbreak
be considered a protagonist?
after all there were 8 main
characters in that game  

PrematurelyDeadCreation

4,900 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:59 pm
But since the story doesn't focus in on any of them in particular (unless you count Yoko special for having significance in the BFP scenario and the bonus cutscene in Decisions Decisions, which I don't) there ARE 8 protagonists. And yes, that would qualify Kevin as one.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 am
Wow, this thread I made like 3 and a half years ago is still here....astonishing.

How's everyone doing? Took a break from gaia for a year, but I'm back now.

Quote:

No, no, no. She needs her S.T.A.R.S. outfit for Mercs/Versus. Chris and Wesker got theirs.

You mean her outfit from RE1...that is almost exactly the same as her BSAA uniform? Yeah, that'd be great DLC. XD  

FoxyAreku

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:56 pm
It's hard to choose between Leon, Jill and Claire.... RE2 was my favorite game, but Jill has been my fave since the beginig of the series... decisions decisions...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:25 am
billy is my fav. i thought he was an interesting character that deserved to have a bit more time.  

Dogofwar135

Rerun18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:25 pm
Dogofwar135
billy is my fav. i thought he was an interesting character that deserved to have a bit more time.

I agee with you he should have appeared in another game and i chose him as well because in Zero he was the one there to keep Rebecca calm and safe without him she would have been dead plus hes cool and a badass with a big gun  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff