Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Thief Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saku?
She's so cool and brilliant.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
:D She so awesome.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
I like her style.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
She's okay.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Erm... not my type.
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Yuck. No thanks.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:08 pm
[Nitemare! I've been waiting for you! We missed you soooo much!! Thankyou for finally coming to join us.]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:12 pm
((Nobody's gonna join me V_V))  

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:19 pm
Shinobu stood there and just stared. Judging by Nia's reaction, she'd offended the gurl, and now this was more of an argument than a plea.

She stopped for a moment and looked down to the floor, taking in a few short, but deep breaths, trying her best to calm herself down. She was in peril, but she still needed her head. Then, after passing in some oxygen, Shinobu found the strength in her limbs to pull up and stand.

Looking down, she was now more than a head taller than Nia, but regardless of her position being empowering, she was still, at this time, at the mercy of her fellow theif.

"I apologize." she said softly. "I didn't mean anything person by the request, and perhaps I'm being a little blunt with my request, but I feel like I'm in a trap." she said choking back tears, trying to keep her voice for as long as possible. "It's a psychological thing, I don't even know what it is, but there's someone haunting my dreams, and I'm very... frightened." she said in a hoarse whisper. "I could just be demented, but I'm convinced that I need that rabbit doll to make the dream go away. I don't want to go back there... please."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:22 pm
[I would so join you right now! But i'm a little stuck Taiku. Maybe Melora will be back into the story soon and i'll be able to interact with more characters at a time. As it is I think I'm pushing 4.

That's right, I'm not just Edaniel, I play more than just Shinobu, Melora and the cloaked stranger. I play someone else too. wink And I'm not telling who. biggrin Guess all you want.

Also, is anybody still hanging unto what's happened to Melora right now? I mean, I left her in a glade with a willow tree, does anyone even care anymore what's happening to Melora? Because I think I'm going to continue with it.]

Edaniel
Captain

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:32 pm
{Sorry about the wait! I'm going to read what has happened in the roleplay so that I can properly play out my characters in the way they should act. Such as what is happening with Shinobu and Nia, and find out more about this Melora that you play. I will reply with a post as soon as I am finsihed with that, Edaniel-san! And again, I apologize for the long and tidious wait.}  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:36 pm
{Tsubasa-san has told me that Chi has left the race with Fai, and because I am a low reader *winces in shame* and I need to replay to this roleplay once again, I shall try my best at this.}

Fai had long ago given up on the foolish race, noticing that there was a tension in the air. As a ninja, he could always feel the different, conflicting auras of a person; their life energies. And he felt sparks coming alive.

He stood by the edge of the forest, looking into it with contemplating blue eyes, a thoughtful frown on his pale face. He had forgotten all about the foolish little race he had been having with Chi...He didn't like what he was feeling.

Shaking his head, he turned and walked back towards the theatre, planning on looking over that list that Yori had written for him. The mini-mission would take the stress off of his mind that had recently come and make him loose the feeling of the tension in the air, letting his muscles relax; for right now they were tensed.

He blinked as he saw a shadow dash across the fields of grass, watching as the dark figure that was Tomi ran from him towards the city. He shook his head; blonde stands whipping his cheeks. Tomi had always been too violent for his tastes. He couldn't push his buttons without the man trying to severe his head.

Not like that could happen, but the experience and the momentary pain would be tidious, and Fai really didn't want to feel the pain at the moment. He was busy; and he did not need trivial things to get in his way.

Even the safety of the thieves. He really...And truthfully...Didn't care. It might sound heartless and cruel...

But since when did ninjas have emotions and a heart? And since when did thieves care?

NightmareAlchemist

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:58 pm
Aoki glared at Tao and pouted, crossing her arms ((Uh...)) crossly. ((Damn. Stupid repetitve self.)) "But I wanna catch the 'Sneak Thief'! That annoyance stole my dream occupation!" The gurl said very dramaticly, trying to squirm out of the older man's grasp, looking down at the ground to find it very far away.

Blinking, the sighed in defeat. "Tall people make things complicated."

((Well, total brainfart. Thats what I get for listening to 'Stacy's Mom. Oh, and lets see... I have the first two gaia comics of mine done. The third one had to be scraped cause is sucks. Uh. Up later?))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:41 pm
TaikuNiwa
Taketo laid still on his cushioned seats, staring up at the theatre ceiling, which displayed to him a type of world that he delved in quite often. A vast world, with no consequences. He closed his eyes and began to sleep until the roar of other Thieves echoed through his ears. He felt a sharp pain riddle his chest, when he saw his blades lying beside him. Taketo quickly sheathed them, turning his attention around the room in hopes of maybe finding Shin...or someone else to see if there was gonna be something going on. He nearly felt boredom rattle his skin from everything that was happening while he was away. Even though Taketo felt this way, he still kept his mind on his thieving.

((We really need a new mission...but that's just my opinion.))

On his way to the kiichen koh walked past Taketo's room, seeing him unsheathed and ready to cut someone's head off. "Hey Taketo!" Koh said excitedly. "Whatcha doin?" Koh now began to bound on his heels, ready to sprint if need be. He didn't want on anyones bad side his first day back to normal.

((Sorry it's so small, maybe we can build off it. ^^))  

Lifesreject

Vanslaz

5,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:30 pm
Tao just held onto Aoki and walked off towards the place he usually found her sleeping. He just smiled and shook his head.

"The 'Sneak Thief'? And what is your dream occupation?"

He laughed quietly at her comment and nodded.

"Yes, us tall people can make things complicated."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:00 am
((Augh, this is really short, but I can't think of anything else to say...))

Tomoyo searched throughout the theater for Yori, with no luck. While the others were about, the green haired thief was nowhere to be found. Perhaps she'd search for someone else for now. Nia was the one with the doll, if she recalled properly.

Lirdianc

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:23 am
Nia looked down at the woman again. Shinobu’s tone had changed; at first she had sounded demanding, as if she was placed higher then her. Nia had not liked it; she had felt anger and was never going to comply with the ridiculous demand Shinobu had made. Now Shinobu was almost begging her to help, in a way Nia liked it, it made her feel powerful and in control. On the other hand it made her suspicious; people that where trying to butter you up either were desperate or had intentions they didn’t want you to find out.

Nia couldn’t exactly judge what Shinobu was and that made her uncomfortable. Psychological torture and dreams had interested Nia, but Shinobu didn’t tell her all she definitely knew about the person that was doing this things to her. Nia had now set two goals; find out what was happening to Shinobu and second to find out what she knew more.

After she came to this decision she turned to Shinobu seeing that helping her a bit would be a good lead to follow to find an answer to these questions. “Well we’ll see about the rabbit but first we need to get you in a bit of a better condition.” Saying this she grabbed Shinobu’s arm and tried to pull her up, but Shinobu was too big for her. “Come on Shinobu-san, if we want to get on with it we first need to get out of here.” Shinobu didn’t respond but she slowly came up, Nia supported her and slowly they moved to Nia’s room.

Coming there Nia opened the first door and they went trough the corridor, there she unlocked the second door and they entered her room. It was dark, but Nia snapped her fingers and a few candles were lit, lighting the room with their flickering lights. She led Shinobu to the bed that she quickly straightened up a bit. As she laid Shinobu down she said to her: “You just rest a bit, but don’t sleep, I need you here. I’ll make you a potion that will make you feel better, after that we can talk further about what is going on with you.”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:14 am
((Oh it's ok.))

Taketo whizzed around to see Koh nearly plowing him over. He then realized his sword was unsheathed. He quickly slid it back into it's proper, place keeping a shallow look in his eyes. He then slowly stood upright, releasing his grip from his weapon that Tao had gracefully fixed for him. He nearly chuckled in appreciation.

Taketo finally opened his eyes and looked toward Koh, who was on a little more joyous side than himself.

"I was just testing my weapon. Sorry...but I have to go now."

Taketo, despite all the time he spent away from the thieves, still felt it was his mission to find out who his mysterious attacker was and what he knew about them. Though, it was a long journey, and he felt he was abandoning his friends...well...fellow thieves once again. But he felt they didn't even notice his return anyway. He would never tell, he just kept quiet to himself. Then he thought of Tomoyo, for some reason. It made him nearly keep his feet grounded to where he was, next to Koh. It was as if some force kept him amongst the thieves...and to Tomoyo.

((Wow...I feel creative ^_^))  

TaikuNiwa

700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

NightmareAlchemist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:36 pm
Fai heard plenty of things going towards his room in the theatre; the interactions between all the different thieves. He heard Koh and Taketo a bit farthewr away from him; Aoki and Tao walkign farther away from where he was going; and Nia talking to...Shinobu. He stopped for a moment, frowning slightly as he moved his eyes towards that direction.

Rabbit?

Shaking his head he sighed softly. Something he'd have to gather information about later; much like a lot of things.

He was quite busy right now; his mind on one goal and he didn't want to be bothered.

Even if it was something important.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:01 pm
Aoki blinked. Maybe now, Onii-san was a better term for Tao. She thought, and a sudden glaze came to her eyes. Was she scared of calling people by their names? She frowned a bit and hopped out of Tao's arms, almost stummbling again, this time due to the fact she was a good five feet off the ground.

"Hey Onii-san..." She said lightly. "Do you think it's okay to call people by their names if your younger? I really don't know. Everyone calls me Aoki, but they're all older. I don't even think I can call Koh-kun by his name, and he's my best friend."

((Okay, I have four hours of community service tonight. No time to post. Adios mon amis! ^_~ Ooo.. Spanish AND french!))

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:09 pm
Shinobu was at first very soothed by all this, now it appeared Nia was atleast interested in helping her out. It seemed now that there was a chance of actually getting that doll and saving herself from that hellish dream, or, atleast more of a chance now. She didn't even mind when she was led into Nia's room, regardless of her desperation, she still felt somewhat humiliated out there in the hallway. I mean, what if Haru-san were to walk by and see her in that state, or to hear her sniveling and whimpering.

Thinking of Haru quickly brought blush to her cheeks and her mind all a-flutter, and she needed to keep her head right now more than anything, so she quickly put all these thoughts aside.

The next thing she knew she was lying on a bed!

She quickly snapped up out of the bed, her eyes wide open.

"No! I can't sleep! I can't lay down... please..." she took a few deep breaths. "I need to be as quick as posdsibly, I can't ever drift off. Not right now. Please."

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games