Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:41 pm
It'll get better...and what's this about a Captain Kalamari? I missed this...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:17 pm
Um, I hate to do this, But I believe I'm going to leave the immortal thief r/p. I havent been posting much and I havent felt very inspired of late, I don't want to take away anyfun that someone else might have with Rikku.

I may return for the Naruto r/p, and I hope you dont mind if I stop bye ever so often to say 'ello! Sorry Edan. crying  

FaithfullyBeautyful Death

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:07 pm
Awz. Are you sure? You're very good at playing Rikku.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:15 pm
Maybe one day when I get back into it I'll start playing Rikku again if she's not taken, but I really am quite bored here. Sorry. Like I said, if you don't mind I'll stop by from time to time.

In other news; The Crocadile Hunter died and my parents want me to come with them to his zoo. The people of my country are weird, they mourn him like he's family, I really don't get it, nor care.  

FaithfullyBeautyful Death

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:39 pm
Lol, sorry, but I kinda think he gots what was coming to him. All his life he's been izing the critters of this planet, and a stingray finally gets the revenge they've all been wanting for over a decade.

He had it coming.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:09 am
That's my philosophy on the matter. Anyways...

Do you like waffles?  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:12 pm
Lol.

I'll share too then.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Iq2bpBVTU  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:14 pm
Be careful, that one's got bad langy though.  

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:31 am
I'M FREE! *Runs though a boy's shower room with nothing but a towel on*

*Cough* Um... I was gonna write the over story to that line, but I'm tired, have a headache, and am quite... How do I put this... Busy, right now. So, anyone who wants to know the whole story, keep watching my posts on the ooc and such for the whole story to:

PAPER PEOPLE : Part Naruto*

*We have paper people for many different mangas and animes, so a part which is usually tittled by a number is tittled by the name of the anime/manga

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:43 am
:O Interesting. Also.. why the heck did you just run through the boy's shower room like that.. @_@ Lol.  

The Jashu

~Teri-Kaitou~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:40 pm
Probubly because girls can get away with it while boys would get their as$es kicked! blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:03 pm
Because Mary's character was trapped in the hotspring with a fully frontal nuude Kiba. And actually so were the other gurls and one terrified victimized boy. It was fun.

First good joke of our naruto paper people thing was the first time Itachi, Kisame, and Deidara were in the classroom with the kids, and of course, the teacher all leave to go to starbucks.
They all attack, raaping everyone and then get driven away by the teachers, who fix everything up again. After all is siad and done [and sasuke has been captured], Iruka-ghost is like; "Okay, you guys, you were trapped in the classroom with three s-class ninjas, why not just take a the door out?"
ARGH!
Lol, also, yes, Iruka is a ghost because mary drew him in a rush and I coloured him crappy so he ended up looking like a ghost so we came up with a story that he got hit by a bus and tried to get into heaven, but he didn't do a good enough job teaching the kids so they went him back to do it again or else he has to go to hell.

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:09 pm
Then all the kids went out into the forest for survival training, and split up into two camps. Mary's side had teams 9, 10, 11 [sandsquad], and 14 [her team] and My side had 7 [no sasuke right now], 8, 12 [Nini's team] and 13 [my team].

Then suddenly Sasuke showed up out of nowhere and was, like, le raaped, [In the words of mary; "had just gone through sheer f*ck"] so they put him aside and it turned out the akatsuki had a tea party so he was able to escape.
However, while he was healing the Akatsuki showed up again and attacked once more, even less organized than last time.
They didn't get much of anywhere, even though they did do a good job of transforming into the kids and luring some of them away, and they yet again took Sasuke away.

Before too long the teachers come back from starbucks, because Mary's character Dustropp was sent to get them and then Yul, one of mine, Dustropp, and Khuji, another one of mine, all went off to find sasuke.

They returned promptly with him, for, apparently, the akatsuki had acciddentally dropped him on the way back. sweatdrop

Thus the next installment of fun is when all the ninja's go to the spa because Asuma won the lottery.

biggrin
This is where Mary's running through the boys baths comes in.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:25 pm
*made-up characters

They all get to the spa, with a gurls bath, boys bath and outdoor bath leading from each of the single gender baths, food room, sleeping chambers for boys and gurls, and training facilites.

Tema leaders were off at starbucks again, except for Iruka ghost, who kept watch. But don't worry, this eppy the Akatsuki actually don't show up.

Sasuke, Dart*, Rocklee, Shino, Khuji*, and Yul* all went to the training area, Momo hid in the boys bedroom where Gaara and Shikamaru were sleeping, Chouji and Naruto were feasting in the dining hall, Kankuro and Neji were casually seated in the boys bath [with towels on], Connifer* was pushed, [with a towel on] into the bath, so mean... and Kiba was out in the bath bare as the day he was born, wandering around looking for gurls and scaring poor Conni.

As for the gurls, None were sleeping or training, Temari kept mainly to the dining hall, and the rest of them Ino, Sky*, Toki*, Hinata, Lita*. and Tenten all huddled in the gurls bath. And Sakura looked about the gurls side of the quickly before all of the gurls [spare the feasting Temari] came out into the . Soon to find that the door locked behind them. And the only way back into safety was deep within the murky depths of the boys side.

Sky* bravely went forwards, got frontal flashed by Kiba, screeched, and then pulled Connafer* over to the gurl's side for safekeeping. As Conna* stayed there in an akward silence with the gurls, she went back, got through the door, and bolted straight through the boys baths, and out the door yelling; 'I'm free". Needless to say, Neji and Kankuro were a little bit... surprised to see a gurl run right through the bath.

He.

Then, as Sky* was going to go back in to save the gurls still left behind, she was swarmed by a large pile of smelly training guys as Sasuke, Dart*, Rocklee, Shino, Khuji*, and Yul* all flew by into the baths.

It took a while before Temari stepped in and dealt with things. It goes without saying that the boys were freaked out when a fully clothed Temari runs on through the masses of nekked guys to save the gurls trapped on the other side.

That night was a nice night for the gurls, and a horrible one for the boys. Mostly because both dorms are the same, but there are about 12 gurls, coutning the team leader, and about 40 boys, counting the team laders.

So the gurls all slep in perfectly knit rows, clean, pjed, and all comfy.
As the boys slept in a pile of reeking male nuudity.
Gaara stayed in the corner [fully clothed] and Momo was raaped so badly that night.

^-^ What a nice spa day.

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:29 pm
Hinata; eek eek eek Naruto's ninja-c**k is so tiny!

Naruto; :0

Alright, Mary, I know I skipped the tournament. In all hontesty I can't remember between who most of the matches were. But if you all want, I'll explain the final few. Kankuro got crushed, Connafer* got ripped off, and Gaara and Khuji* nearly killed each other in the ost amazing battle we've ever seen. An even better finale than the one between Gaara and Sasuke in the actual show! And this one didn't get interupted. It was a battle to the end.

Also, when the akatsuki come and get so close to their goal in the large forest will be later on, like tomorrow, and also when the mysterious new team lead by Sasori-sensei shows up.
And when the losers band together and whoop the akatsuki.

biggrin

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games