Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: crystal chronicles, final fantasy, roleplay, video games 

Reply Memoriable / Dead Threads
[OLD RP SYSTEM] Year 1 *FINISHED EARLY* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I felt like changing the poll.
*gasp* NO WAI!
100%
 100%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 18

Othello V
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:52 pm
((Gosh, this RP has really picked up, but my partners aren't here! crying ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:56 pm
Othello V
((Gosh, this RP has really picked up, but my partners aren't here! crying ))

((Well make some! XD))  

RedWorld

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:52 pm
Hana sighed, closing her eyes.

"You know...if you do that all the time, I would assume that we'd never have anything to do..." she informed, shrugging. "Personally, I'm here on my parent's behalf...they want me to get this guy out of my head...I grew up with him in Leuda...but he left...I re-met him recently when I moved to Shella...but my mom and dad want me to stay away from him...what's wrong with De Nam anyway? He's smart, funny..." Hana listed reasons why De Nam was such a great guy, but then sighed again, and lied down. "They just want to get rid of all the male friends I make...humph..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:47 pm
"Kikuchi never runs, Kikuchi simply likes to avoid bad situations, oi!" the female Clavat stated, waving her Marr's Weapon about in a silly flurry.

Gurdy then perked up at Hana's words, "De Nam? I-I know him! I-I've met him once ro twice!" he stated with a grin, he then looked to the upset and frankly ignored Kikuchi, "Miss Kikuchi, don't think so highly that you've--"

"I just want to get out of here..." she sputtered darkly, thinking on De Nam, Kikuchi knew him too as she had lived in Shella all her life really. She stared at Hana, "People shouldn't be restricted as to those that they like... it's unfair..."

Had someone struck a cord in her?

"Oh Miss Kikuchi, that's so very true!" Gurdy nodded with a beaming smile.

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:02 pm
Hana nodded, crossing her arms and pouting.

"Well...I don't see why I can't be friends with De Nam...he's really nice! And I've known him my whole life!! My parents only started to dissapprove of him when we went to the Lynari Desert searching for treasure! We didn't find any...except that weird element from that flower... I wonder why they started to dislike him after that...We were only gone for two days!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:09 pm
"Flower? Desert? Hey Gurdy, you told me a nice little poem about those kinds of things one night, didn't you?" Kikuchi asked.

"And in the end shall bloom a flower, sacred light reveals its power! Remember, oi?"

Gurdy looked to Kikuchi with a rigorous nod, he then turned to Hana, "Y-you've f-found my treasure? I-I;ve been searching and searching for it for so long! I-I can't even remember why I went looking for it! It's been so long! Oh, if only we could return to the Lynari Desert, you can come with me, Miss Kikuchi! We can find the treasure! The treasure of the desert! The Ruling Element!!"

Kikuchi noticed he seemed very riled up about this, treasure in the desert? Ruling Element?

She then shook it off as old memories, ancient memories fro childhood, flodded into mind for one reason or another, "I-I... I guess we could go some day soon..." she nodded weakly.

((I'm taking bits and pieces from my fanfiction... heh heh...))

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:13 pm
RedWorld
Suisho sighed, looking up to the sky. "I'll get the myrrh...." she said. "You guys rest. I'll be back before midnight, for all the monsters know me. They've tooken care of me in Tida while I was little after it tured to ruin. She walked out, leaving Shinryaku behind with the others. She walked to a distant Hell Plant. It hissed at her once, but then noticed the crystal around her. It put its head down and Suisho patted it a bit, smiling secretly to herself. She then stood up again, yelling out, "I'll not destroy your myrrh!" before she left. Shinryaku pouted a bit and sat down. "Why am I always left behind!?" he whined a bit. Though 14, Shinryaku was very childish and jealus all the time. "So, what are you guys doing?" Meanwhile, Suisho walked through the Mushroom Forest, unharmed. She smirked to herself and said to herself, "I won't destroy the myrrh...." she said. "Because it's the last myrrh you'll get here!" Suddenly, the Hell Plants hissed. Suisho turned around and spotted Kara Ni. Suisho glanced at her. "I thought I said to rest...?" she said, a bit confused.

((n_n That is a wicked post!))
"What do you mean by...last myrr we'll get here?" she semi-frowned. Her eyes gave a hard stare, but nothing too feirce. Her protectiveness of her friends, nature, life, etc., were getting to her. "...will you..destroy the Forest...instead?"
((Sorry for the short post. A little writer's block has hit me right now))

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:15 pm
"Ruling element? De Nam and I just called it weird...and pretty since it wasn't like other elements...we were only kids..." Hana looked confused...could she and De Nam really have found that treasure? "We were just attacking random objects with magicite...then we went back, and found the flower, and since it looked like a ghost, used holy...and it turned into one of those element-changing things...I still have the crystal, if you want to see it..." Hana pulled out a compact crystal out of her bag, and held it out. It glowed a slight silvery gold, even in the lack of light around.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:28 pm
"I-I found it once... I did and..."

It was a hazy blur, Gurdy toppled over as he held onto his head, it ached, "I found that treasure once, I know I did! Then me and-- and--"

He just couldn't place a finger on the words he wished to state, it was like there was a lock keeping him out of his inner most confinds of his memories much to his great disdain. He looked to Kikuchi with a pleading gaze as he tried to stand up but only to stumble once again, head hurting like mad.

"Gurdy!" she exclaimed as she rushed to his side instantly, this Ruling Element thing was obviously the trigger to these painful spasms. Kikuchi looked at the crystal, eyes widened in awe, though she soon went back to tending to the older Clavat.

"H-hey now, don't get sick now of all times! I mean... you still have to help me get Myrrh for Shella you know!" she exclaimed in a worried tone of voice.

Gurdy tilted his head upward to face Hana, "I... I envy you... your ability... your ability to have been able to find that sacred treasure... it's such an imprtant artifact don't you know...? I-It... it holds... secrets beyond one's wildest dreams..."

Gurdy spoke as if he knew this by experience... but if he was still looking for the treasure how could he know of it so well?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:30 pm
atomic_popsicle
RedWorld
Suisho sighed, looking up to the sky. "I'll get the myrrh...." she said. "You guys rest. I'll be back before midnight, for all the monsters know me. They've tooken care of me in Tida while I was little after it tured to ruin. She walked out, leaving Shinryaku behind with the others. She walked to a distant Hell Plant. It hissed at her once, but then noticed the crystal around her. It put its head down and Suisho patted it a bit, smiling secretly to herself. She then stood up again, yelling out, "I'll not destroy your myrrh!" before she left. Shinryaku pouted a bit and sat down. "Why am I always left behind!?" he whined a bit. Though 14, Shinryaku was very childish and jealus all the time. "So, what are you guys doing?" Meanwhile, Suisho walked through the Mushroom Forest, unharmed. She smirked to herself and said to herself, "I won't destroy the myrrh...." she said. "Because it's the last myrrh you'll get here!" Suddenly, the Hell Plants hissed. Suisho turned around and spotted Kara Ni. Suisho glanced at her. "I thought I said to rest...?" she said, a bit confused.

((n_n That is a wicked post!))
"What do you mean by...last myrr we'll get here?" she semi-frowned. Her eyes gave a hard stare, but nothing too feirce. Her protectiveness of her friends, nature, life, etc., were getting to her. "...will you..destroy the Forest...instead?"
((Sorry for the short post. A little writer's block has hit me right now))

Suisho turned around and growled a bit. "Go," she said. "I don't need help; I can do this by myself." The Hell Plant hissed more and inflated its mouth. It was about to use its poison. Suddenly, Suisho ran off and went to the Malbro, guarding the Myrrh Tree. ((gtg to bed. Ho noes! crying ))  

RedWorld

eclestimon

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:31 pm
"You know...this is a broken crystal...De Nam has the other half of this one...so I don't see how this can be a treasure..." Hana shook her head. After all, she could go back to Leuda, and get another one, right? She remembered how to do it anyway...Or was it De Nam? Oh well, if she couldn't figure it out, Hana would go to Shella and have De Nam figure it out for her. "But...are you okay? Uhh...you don't look too well..." searching through her bag, Hana pulled out some meat. "Here..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:38 pm
((LAAAAAAAME. Oh well. Seeya tomorrow or a couple days after or something.))
"Hey! answer me!" Kara Ni chased after Suisho, then stopped when she stood infront of the Marlboro. "Woah...it's huge..." She jumped back at little and held out her banjo-like weapon infront of her, to help her defend off attacks. "Answer me Suisho....what will you do?...What did you mean?"  

palaven
Captain

Quaint Snowfriend

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:38 pm
He shook his head, "No... if you were to go looking for that element I'd ask for you to take me along... I'll be of use..." stated Gurdy as his gaze lofted into the beyond as he took the food and gave a nibble.

Kikuchi wrapped her arms arudn him surprisingly enough, "You're not going to do anything at this rate, you're sickly, and if that's the case then I'm not letting you run around in a desert being prone to getting even worse..." she said sternly.

"You think too much of me... Miss Kikuchi..."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:40 pm
"If you want, we can go to Shella first...pick up De Nam there, and we can go to the Lynari Desert after that! There's a myrrh tree there too..." Hana suggested, shrugging a bit.  

eclestimon

nasa peepo

Handsome Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:46 pm
"Paying a visit to Shella sounds fine... but we've got a long ways to go before we get to the Province of Veo Lu..." Kikuchi sighed.

"We are in the Iron Mine Downs after all," she added.

"Shella... sure... that sounds fine I suppose..." Gurdy nodded meekly, he attempted to stand up again only to succeed, he dusted himself off though still felt dizzy, "The Mushroom Forest is such a dreary place anyways..."

"That means I can say hello to Spiran again now that I think about it..." Kikuchi pondered aloud, she took hold of Gurdy's hand, "We're leaving the forest, let's go..."

Memoriable / Dead Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games