Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild
Newbies-Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We learned to change
  but did we change to learn?
View Results

VirginSnake

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:58 am
Hello I'm Virgin Snake or Adee... I'm seventeen and just moved to Tennessee from Oregon... I have a rather large imagination and pretty much live in it... I tend to feel my characters feelings more then my own... I also tend to let them create themselfs... they tell me who they are over time... I love Math writing drawing singing and roleplaying... I also love this self combustion emote burning_eyes lol... I love fire and darkness... my storys are pretty open to nearly anything... some being unapropriate to be shown on this site sweatdrop but others are fine... so far the one I'm working on is safe for younger people... it was really hard at one point but I really wanted to be able to post it here and on another site >.>''
I love poetry and reading as well... a few things I forgot... ok I've forgottten alot but I don't want to bore you into insanity... though the company might be nice... xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:40 am
Yay!

I get to be the first to welcome the two new people.

Tak usually beats me to it.

Not this time! I win!

Spastic waffles
Captain

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:46 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I knew I should have said something last night.
I saw D_Marx's post and was going to say hello...
But I was soooo tired and couldnt keep my eyes open.
You may win this time waffles... but this is only a battle
The War Is Mine!!
Muahahahaha.

Welcome both of you!
Sorry that I was unable to greet you first!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:02 am
Yeah, well.

DEMOTED!

I win.

XD

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:30 pm
-t h e-b o o k-t h i e f-
If you say so.
Eh, I'll rant more about Eragon in the books section at some point, I'm sure. Dark Mousy?

CANNIBALISM! NoooOOoooOOoooOOoo
Speaking of which, have you tried baby hearts dipped in soy sauce? Personally, I think the flavor is a little too strong, but some people like it.

*cough*

Relax, I'm a vegetarian. I eat no one. I just swallow video game characters and steal their powers >.<

<(^-^)> And I have Kirby emotes, too.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:39 pm
*waves hand in the air*

Hi! blaugh  

Oukow

The Duchess Grey

Astounding Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:00 pm
Hello, I'm new here and stink at introductions so I'll just get right to it. I'm 16, a little crazy, and I love to write. I have a terrible time getting my stories finished, in fact I'm not sure I've ever fiished one. rolleyes I used to write poetry, but not as much now. Anyway, hi everyone! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 1:05 pm
OMG A NEW PERSON! *flyingglomptackle*

You just got KirbyVictorious'd. Hey there, I'm Kiry, nice to meet you and all that, blah blah blah, YES I am too pink and fluffy! And someone gave me a chocolate chip cookie so I'm typing really really fast plus I'm pumped that I got so far in the awesomestsceneeverinmybooksoomgi'mnotspacinganymore!

Sorry. I'm not always this hyper. In fact, once I was downright depressing for a whole week. Rememebr that, guys?

OKay, intro time! I don't know everyone yet, so whatever. Wolf, this is Takkun, BH, Waffles, Z, Oukow, Thiefy, Rosa, Snake, DM, Imp, A-list, and I am Kirby.

Hey guys, if you recognize your nickname, tell the newbies, huh? If not, ask and I shall tell.

Aaaaaaanyway, mostly everyone has a vouple of chapters of a book up, or so, so go read mine! mrgreen nice advertising, huh? Well, it's probably too long anyway. So, see ya!

By the way, the currency here is cookies. REMEMBER THAT AND PROSPER!  

KirbyVictorious

Sachi_x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:00 pm
Hey, everyone smile I'm Sachi. I'm an -almost- 14 year old writer with many hobbies, including reading, drawing, guitar, music (I listen to my iPod waaaay too much xd ), soccer, and studying Japanese.

So, guess that's me. Nice to meet you!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:03 pm
Sachi_x
Hey, everyone smile I'm Sachi. I'm an -almost- 14 year old writer with many hobbies, including reading, drawing, guitar, music (I listen to my iPod waaaay too much xd ), soccer, and studying Japanese.

Welcome!  

Oukow

Sachi_x

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:04 pm
Thank you! Glad I could join smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:04 pm
Oukow
Sachi_x

Welcome!

Oh and you need a hug *glomps* blaugh  

Oukow

Xahmen
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:08 pm
JESUS.
I just accepted four acceptable join requests.
Where are you people hearing about our guild???

Good to meet you all by the way; my name is Damien.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:35 pm
Sachi_x

Other than the guitar bit, you sound EXACTLY LIKE ME! *dies of the coincidence*

Except, I AM 14. Not almost. Been this old since June. xp

And, Kirby...stop calling me Imp. Please!!! gonk

]Impetigo[

Gaaras_Little_Sister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 5:42 pm
Hello. I'm Gaara's little sister!(but you all can call me Jibun) I love writing poetry and.....short stories....sometimes....i guess. anywho, i love hugs! (especially from my big brother gaara!) Yay! heart  
Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games