Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
VS battle!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  im here! and i brought pie!
View Results

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:04 pm
The ultimate battle!
Wesker:User Image
VS
Agent Smith:User Image
Two sunglasses wearing, uber-strong villains!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:07 pm
Well... In all fairness, Smith can bend the rules of the Matrix, so Smith, as a virus would win...

However, I think Wesker might win if he went against AGENT Smith... As in Smith from the first Matrix...

You just had to pick my two favorite villains...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:09 pm
Hehe, of course, gotta love he who beats the s**t out of our hero...Neo, damn hacker...Litterally...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:19 pm
Shinobi No Kaze
Hehe, of course, gotta love he who beats the s**t out of our hero...Neo, damn hacker...Litterally...
But when it comes to heros, Neo would kick Leon's a** back to Kingdom Come in a nanosecond.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:21 pm
Just about anyone in the Matrix would, Leon is a pansy, lol besides, he deosnt have access to unlimited amount of guns and bullets and training.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:22 pm
Shinobi No Kaze
Just about anyone in the Matrix would, Leon is a pansy, lol besides, he deosnt have access to unlimited amount of guns and bullets and training.
Maybe not the guns and not the training... But let's face it, in RE4, they're not shy with providing you ammo.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:25 pm
I find it odd that a rural, amish, European village would be full of bullets...Wierd...The only ones that actually use guns in the entire game are J.J. and the R.P.G. guys if they count...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:49 am
In the Matrix, Smith would win hands down just because he can bend the rules, like Biohazard said. However, if Agent Smith were in the REAL real world, then Albert Wesker would win hands down because while Smith has a Desert Eagle, Wesker has the Silenced Pistol, the Killer7, Sniper, and the arsanal of grenades.  

StriderHayato

Dolor Vexillum

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:57 am
That's only his arsenal in RE4 you know, besides, how about in a hand to hand fight. Oh and, remember Agent Smith can dodge bullets so they wouldnt do very good...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 9:40 am
Besides, Agent Smith is still bound by the rules. He can bend them beyond a human's capability, but Wesker might still win. Wesker got super speed, super strength, so that's basically what Smith has... It would be a very good fight. Oh, but imagine if Wesker was the one... He would like... Destroy the Matrix...  

Biohazard EXTREME

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:38 pm
Shinobi No Kaze
That's only his arsenal in RE4 you know, besides, how about in a hand to hand fight. Oh and, remember Agent Smith can dodge bullets so they wouldnt do very good...

I know, but I'm saying that if Agent Smith wasn't in the Matrix and he fought Wesker, Wesker would win.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:00 pm
StriderHayato
Shinobi No Kaze

I know, but I'm saying that if Agent Smith wasn't in the Matrix and he fought Wesker, Wesker would win.
Well yeah. I mean, we saw how well he did when he fought Neo in Bane's body...

That was cool. xD  

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

ZachSabbath

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:07 am
Wesker Vs. Agent Smith,

Wesker would win easily cuz' all he has to do is just call in a shipment of B.O.W.s or just nuke Agent Smith. This ain't The Matrix, this is Resident Evil!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:18 am
I think I'd drool to see that fight. May the best man win, I say!

surprised  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:13 am
V.S. Battles? Where was I when you a** holes started this without me? I mean, come on! I'm a big Virtuoso when it comes to this stuff!! How DARE you not tell me about the awesomeness of this thread! I will burn all of your houses down!

Anyway, Wesker V.S. Smith? Wesker, hands down. You see, hand to hand, Wesker would use the force punch against the smith to keep him down and beaten constantly. If smith grabbed wesker, he'd go super kick on him and he'd get dropped. Then while Smith is disoriented, Wesker kicks his a** so hard that smith breaks. Yes, I said breaks, the computer virus that he is breaks apart.

Anyway, I thought of something that might be worth battling about.

RESIDENT EVIL 2 LEON

Versus

RESIDENT EVIL 4 LEON  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out