Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:31 pm
"Ok Ill be sure to ask him later" she said and looked at the pizza. She took a piece and bit into it. "WOW THIS IS GOOD!" she shouted and she gulped down the slice and continued to eat all of the other pieces.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:38 pm
He took another slice and ate it rather quickly then ate one more there was one last peice which he was letting Reito have if she wanted "so why did you come here from entenka?"  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:46 pm
Reito grabed the last piece but sweatdroped when she heard what Frost said. "Well uhhh... I just wanted to go and see what other planets are like" she said. After she ate the slice she got up. "Lets head back to the Teen Titans place I still need to Ask Robin" she said and walked out of the store.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:51 pm
( I am so lost 0_0 )

Miina was leaning against the tower, sleeping under the shade. As she woke up, she looked over at the ocean and muttered, " Why does my head hurt?"  

~k-i-a~

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:37 pm
Reito flew down and saw Miina "Hi Miina-chan!" she shouted and glomped her for no reason. "So where are the Teen Titans? and Robin?" she said looking around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:23 pm
landing right behind Reito "well there inside" he said as he started walking towards the door then inside walking up the stairs  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:33 pm
"Wait for me!" Reito said following Frost up the stairs and draging Miina.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:04 pm
Miina just blinked as she was being dragged inside of the tower, but she was floating because she can. " Did something happen while I was sleeping?" she asked.  

~k-i-a~

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:58 pm
"Ya we kicked some butt!" Reito shouted sounding proud of herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:47 pm
she was sitting in a floating metal hand "grr those annoying little kids but that girl was right i guess i probably should think of other stuff that i can make"  

tinyestagain

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:55 pm
((LOL Reito and her big mouth blaugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:00 pm
Miina's mico mico ears went up a bit as she sensed heat waves from the girl, even though she didn't see her. " That is odd.." she thought to herself.  

~k-i-a~

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:02 pm
Reito stoped "is something wrong?" she asked. She had a bad feeling "I sence that girl..." she said to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:05 pm
(im still in the town)  

tinyestagain

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:14 pm
(Ya but Reito is able to sence your heat waves ^^)  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games