Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
PYP thread? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:50 pm
Diglidi-Dude
It's cool to have black persons here on Gaia! 3nodding
(NO I'M NOT RACIST!!!!!)

Why you mother fu.......Just messing. It's good to be here my friend, it's good to be here. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:51 pm
Zen looks awsome.  

Lavableman

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:52 pm
Masamune 5.0
Zen Rider! I will have Noob fatality you for having a Wiimote! (I want one crying )

Noob-Saibot? Yeah right man me and him go back to the elementary days. razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:53 pm
Lavableman
Zen looks awsome.

Why thank you Lavable. What is a lavable anyways? sweatdrop  

Zen Rider

Lavableman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:56 pm
Zen Rider
Lavableman
Zen looks awsome.

The name came from my brother. He was playing Diablo II and he couldn't think of a name for a character, then saw a glue stick and it said "Lavable". So he decided Lavableman for his name. Now I use it. Also another reason is because my favourite type in Pokemon is fire.

The weird thing is that "Lavable" means "Washable" in french.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:58 pm
Lavableman
Zen looks awsome.
I especially like the 'fro wink  

Funky Monkey Bill

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:58 pm
Lavableman
Zen Rider
Lavableman
Zen looks awsome.

The name came from my brother. He was playing Diablo II and he couldn't think of a name for a character, then saw a glue stick and it said "Lavable". So he decided Lavableman for his name. Now I use it. Also another reason is because my favourite type in Pokemon is fire.

The weird thing is that "Lavable" means "Washable" in french.

Duh I shuld have known. Lavable glue sticks are the washable kind xd

A cool effect, go from the first page to this page, looking at the people on the first post.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:59 pm
Zen Rider
Masamune 5.0
Zen Rider! I will have Noob fatality you for having a Wiimote! (I want one crying )

Noob-Saibot? Yeah right man me and him go back to the elementary days. razz

No, I named by shadow after Noob-Saibot and he will fatality you because he's named after Noob who does fatalities.  

Masamune 5.0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:00 pm
Funky Monkey Bill
Lavableman
Zen looks awsome.

I can guarantee that 8 times out of 10 that if you ever saw me IRL I'd have the fro going, I like braids but I take them down too quickly everytime.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:12 pm
Zen Rider
Funky Monkey Bill
Lavableman
Zen looks awsome.

I can guarantee that 8 times out of 10 that if you ever saw me IRL I'd have the fro going, I like braids but I take them down too quickly everytime.
Huzzah for Zen and his 'fro!  

Funky Monkey Bill

Sexy Yofu

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:30 pm
Funky Monkey Bill
Zen Rider
Funky Monkey Bill
Lavableman
Zen looks awsome.

Huzzah for Zen and his 'fro!
Meh, I think he looks better with the braids.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:51 pm
If I had the hair for it, I'd be fro'ing 24/7. From birth to death.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:01 pm
Trenn Flashkill

I have quite the frustrating grade of hair, it looks cool and all but taming it is a pain in the a**, not to mention I think I'm allergic to rubberbands, I develop bumps on the back of my neck when I get braids with rubberbands so I get them without, which don't last as long sadly.

On the brigtside, I get to ley my head in the laps of many hot women who I do adore. (Excluding my sister xp )  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:19 pm
Zen Rider
Trenn Flashkill

I have quite the frustrating grade of hair, it looks cool and all but taming it is a pain in the a**, not to mention I think I'm allergic to rubberbands, I develop bumps on the back of my neck when I get braids with rubberbands so I get them without, which don't last as long sadly.

On the brigtside, I get to ley my head in the laps of many hot women who I do adore. (Excluding my sister xp )

Luckyyy. My head usually has no business in the laps of hot women (usually...but not always bahahahah).

My hair is obscene and refuses to obey. I'm surprised it allows me to cut it. A lot of people tell me that they love my hair and would kill for it. Every single one of them were female. Oh yay for me. stare I usually end up stuffing it under a hat. Sometimes I have it cover my eyes as a goof. xd  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 11:32 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Zen Rider
Trenn Flashkill

Luckyyy. My head usually has no business in the laps of hot women (usually...but not always bahahahah).

My hair is obscene and refuses to obey. I'm surprised it allows me to cut it. A lot of people tell me that they love my hair and would kill for it. Every single one of them were female. Oh yay for me. stare I usually end up stuffing it under a hat. Sometimes I have it cover my eyes as a goof. xd

HaHa, your hair sounds pretty cool, besides the no control part, right there it sounds like my hair. and wow we have a lot in common hair wise, basically all girls have said they wished they had hair like mine (apparently I have a good grade that I'd never understand due to me being a guy) I can't wear hats do to them raising up and falling off sometimes, only time I can pull them off is when I have my hair pressed and it get's loose enough to form it how I please.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 492 493 494 495 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games