Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
The ICU Hall of Fame Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:34 pm

yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Tokioka
Darkaznstargoddess
Tokioka
That might be a good idea as it never actually gets updated. But if someone were to update it occasionally then I don't see why it shouldn't stay.

But it would be too much work and the fact posts are never constantly so updates would have to be daily..
I think I'll just unsticky it for now and hope that HKC doesn't mind.
You're the boss. 3nodding *bows low*

hmm... wouldn't it be easier to periodically, and rotate who has to do it? and where is wiim anyways? he's not watching us from the shadows is he? eek ninja

Yeah, I do wonder if Wiim's disappeared altogether. Btw, you look damn sexy Yalie with your new look.

@ Niph: I think you're the top poster in the guild, with either Yalie, Toki or DASG running second.

*twitch twitch*
i thought i was the top poster.

My mistake, you are the top poster. sweatdrop But Niph has way more posts overall than you, since you've just posted mainly in this guild.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:35 pm

Minielf
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Tokioka
You're the boss. 3nodding *bows low*

hmm... wouldn't it be easier to periodically, and rotate who has to do it? and where is wiim anyways? he's not watching us from the shadows is he? eek ninja

Yeah, I do wonder if Wiim's disappeared altogether. Btw, you look damn sexy Yalie with your new look.

@ Niph: I think you're the top poster in the guild, with either Yalie, Toki or DASG running second.

*twitch twitch*
i thought i was the top poster.

My mistake, you are the top poster. sweatdrop But Niph has way more posts overall than you, since you've just posted mainly in this guild.

lol oh... i see.

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:14 pm

How about me? crying
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:14 am

You've got more posts than me in this guild, but I still have more posts than you overall.

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:28 am

Yeh, I always thought yalie had more than me here as well.

We could just do it so you have to have over 1000 posts in the guild to be in the hall of fame.. that way it'd be less work for the mods. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:27 am

Niphredil Ithilmir

We could just do it so you have to have over 1000 posts in the guild to be in the hall of fame.. that way it'd be less work for the mods. 3nodding
that's true, and it'd prolly be motivation for us to post more.

yalie5

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:00 am

Niphredil Ithilmir

Good idea, yay! I can be a hall of famer now. ^_^
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:05 pm

Niphredil Ithilmir

I think the hall of fame could be limited to the top ten posters, which might reduce workload also. 3nodding

Tokioka

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:35 pm

Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

I think the hall of fame could be limited to the top ten posters, which might reduce workload also. 3nodding

Good idea. 3nodding

It's like the league tables.. xD
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:48 am

Anything that will get me into the top 10 hall of famer works for me. biggrin

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yalie5

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:48 pm

Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

Good idea. 3nodding

mmm-hmm... that's true... for once tapioka's ideas arent' useless. where's dasg?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:14 am

yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

Good idea. 3nodding

mmm-hmm... that's true... for once tapioka's ideas arent' useless. where's dasg?

So... who are the top ten posters? I'm guessing that Niph, yalie and the rest are up there?? They post the most often. mrgreen

BlacksandBlues

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:39 pm

BlacksandBlues
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir
Tokioka
Niphredil Ithilmir

Good idea. 3nodding

So... who are the top ten posters? I'm guessing that Niph, yalie and the rest are up there?? They post the most often. mrgreen

I'm the 10th poster. mrgreen
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:40 pm

I'm sure yalie is first. *cough*postwhore*cough*

Niphredil Ithilmir

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:46 pm

Niphredil Ithilmir
I'm sure yalie is first. *cough*postwhore*cough*

Yeah, she is, and you're second *cough*second pollwhore*cough*, I'm 9th top poster now. mrgreen Need about 400 more post to 8th.. sweatdrop ..
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff