Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
Old Character Profiles Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:30 pm
Name: Maj & Gackle
Species: Hat & hair spirit
Home: doublass university & likewise
Ability Style: magic painter & knight barber
Weapon: a paintbrush used as a magic staff, a can of paint & a large metal comb with a puple coating on the bristles
Ability: painting magic spells & walking through walls and apearing invisable
Weakness: the headless horseman, and hes not exactly a heavyweight & ghost busters, spirit banishment
Description: a red and purple artists hat with a pointed look and a gold halo floating over it with four jewels representing the natural elements
and a number of pins made from varying metals sticking out of the hat
and bright yellow eyes that can be partialy seen behind a tear in the hat

&
a large mess of floating hair that has a wilted color and moves as if alive.....
with a pair of ghostly arms barly visable under the hair
and a red mouth that is never covered always grinning

Storyline: maj is a magic hat brought to life years ago and has taken to researching the many events about the magical world
&
gackle is a simple hat spirit that found maj one day and joined him offering movent in exchange for protection from banishment
Quote: oooooh yay! those are some of the spiffyest spells ever!
&
bwehehehehehe...........  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:02 pm
Name: Junsei Kirohara
Species: Human
Home: He has no memory only remember waking up in a cave surrounded by crystals and diamons
Ability Style: Bard, Swordsman, Whistler, Is able to form his voice to multiple pitches and change it as well if he wishes
Weapon: Diamond Blade, Glass flute
Ability: The ability to control anything that isnt human using the sound of the flute. The ability to summon a clear solid such as glass and crystal from the air and be able to form it into weapons at will without using the sound from his flute. From the glass crystals depending on what he plays he is able to make illusions appear from his crystals that he summons. In addition depending on what he plays can surround him in a shroud of glass as he is transported there.
Weakness: If they break the flute the spells will disipate on the spot.
Description: A boy that looks about the age of 15. Junsei wears a red vest and baggy pants that scrunch up at his ankle. He has a lightly tanned skin with brown eyes and short spikey black hair with two bangs hanging in front of his face.
Storyline: He doesnt remember much. All that he knows is that he woke up in a crystal cave with a flute lying right next to him that was made of glass. He spent some of his days just learning how to play the flute under an apple tree as he ate and played and developed his powers further and further.  

YoruTaro

Kethean

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:52 am
*coughs*
I know I already put one up but I suppose that needs to be considered void as it was so long ago and this new introduction system wasnt really around when I was so I guess its time to renew it all. ((Plus some monkeys thought I'd be god moddin talk2hand ))

Name: Kethean
Home: Earth?
Ability Style: Musician
Weapon: His human intelligence/spirit and his fists.
Ability: Due to his intelligence and human spirit he easily adapts to any situation easily. He also can consume great amounts of food.
Weakness: Often has compassion for the wrong type of persons, this quark in him often gets him into trouble. He tends to consume great amounts of food... sweatdrop
Description: He stands at a steady six feet - three inches, has dark brown skin, jet black hair, and almond brown eyes. He also has scars covering most of his body but never seems to care much for them.
Storyline: If asked he would say he is simply a wandering guitarist who plays songs based from experiences of his life but if you asked anyone else he would be considered a reckless troublemaker who tends to eat mass amounts of food.

Bleh, there ya go. I can only imagine how the mass majority of you would find this character boring but guess what? I don't care, its mine, and i'm keeping it. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:17 pm
Name: The B.A.
Species: Super Human
Home: Rejected Material City
Ability Style: Super-Hero
Weapon: Angel's bow, Sword, Also hand to hand
Ability: Magic bow that allows flight. Super strength.
Weakness: Can't have his mask lifted. Can't miss a cel-phone call.
Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Storyline: The B.A. is actually a business-man for FlutCo. other then that there's really no story.
Quote: "Hey! Don't make me come down there!"  

Kieron Simato

Tao Kai Tze

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:27 pm
Name: Tao Kai Tze

Species: Unknown (Rumoured To Be Human)

Home: Syrret Tzen

Ability Style: A skilled swordsman with minor abilites in the ways of magic.

Weapon: Dual Berettas, A Wooden Pole and a custom blade known as the Soul Taker, the only one in existence. The Soul Taker blade becomes greater in strength and increase Taos ability with every person he strikes down using it, it is the source of his conjour/summon magically ability. Is also proficient and can make good use of many household objects and general items.

Ability: A minor ability to conjour a summon magic in the form of a mini/demon but can do this only when using his Soul Taker blade. Skilled with a blade. Average shot with a gun.

Weakness: Without his Soul Taker blade he cannot conjour his summon skill. He also relies too much on the blade itself, in a way it has its own personality, not to mention it is the source of much of his strength and power. He also has a penchant for helping others who he deems worthy and often leaves himself open for attack during moments like this. He also spends quite a lot of his time drinking which significantly slows his reflexes when he has had a few too many.

Description: Tao appears to be younger than he actually is, unfortunately nobody knows his real age or what species he is. He has soft, very straight, shoulder length brown hair and very deep green eyes which almost seem to glow when the moon is full. He is rather thin for somebody who wields a large blade. He usually can be found wearing a black suit and one thing which never leaves his person is a necklace, nobody is quite sure what this necklaces power is, if any, it could be just a personal trinket from his mysterious past or it could be the key to his strength and why his blade has the ability to absorb the souls of the people it strikes down. His skin is exceeding pale due to a pigment deficiency, this could account for why his green eyes seem to be so bright and vibrant. His thin body makes him appear taller than he is and a scar adorns the split between his eyes- the scar was given to him by his brother many years ago.

Storyline: Tao has travelled the world for many years, never settling in one spot for too long or making too many friends. Although his penchant for helping others has gotten him into trouble, even brought him close to death, he feels that it is the only part of his humanity left and to loose it would cost him his soul. He always seems to be searching for redemption and to gaze in his eyes one can instantly tell he is a person who is riddled with self doubt, uncertainty, somebody who is trying to attone for past sins and more over than everything else, a person who, inside his intelligent mind, is waging a war on himself. Not much is known for certain about his past except for the fact that once or twice he has been linked to some shady dealings and even worked as a mercenary to assasinate others on behalf of a large unseen faceless corporation who are growing more powerful with each day. Several rumours were also rabid stating that the unnamed company Tao worked for have leverage they hold against him to make him do their dirty work and that this company is the reason for why he has arrived in Byako.

Quote: "My mind is the sky, it holds the universe above it."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:49 pm
Name: Nate
Species: Mix of Vampire, Demon and Angel
Home: England
Ability Style: Swordsman and researcher
Weopon: Katana and unknown amount of magic
Ability: Magics, Oversouls, and dark control
Weakness: Purelight, and fire
Description: http://s49.photobucket.com/albums/f254/Angheru/?action=view¤t=ca3950d4.gif
Storyline: He is the true creator of Puredarkness off of the darkling homeworld. He is in search of Lee, the creator of Purelight, to learn to control it.
Quote: "Submit to darkness!"  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Dragon_Rider101

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:46 am
Name:Sano Veiji

Age:Doesn't age that he knows of. But if he does, it would be around 200 or so.

Species:Dog Demon

Home:His tribe Sunjidoku which was destroyed in a fire.

Ability style:Applying to be a weapon's dealer. Master Swordsman.

Weapon:1. A blade he calls Frost bite. It is a weapon which is imbued with an ice attribute capable of freezing his victims.
2. Sleep imbued throwing knives.
3. His claws.

Ability:Unlike his sword counterpart, Sano is amazingly skilled in fire/fire magic.

Weakness:Girls, Fears spiders, acts without thought, which usually gets him into trouble.

Description:Sano isn't very tall, but he is fast. He stands at about 5'6". He has a decent muscle tone. He has short dirty brown hair and dark brown eyes. He has short dog ears nad a short fluffy tail. Frost Bite is clipped at his waist and a puch holds his throwing knives. He constantly constantly sharpens his claws, keeping them as sharp as his sword at all times. He has a pale white scar on his right arm and tree lines stretching from the right corner of his mouth to under his ear.

Storyline:Sano grew up his entire life in his tribe unntil it was burned down and everyone was left to die. Sano was one of the few who survived. He, along with his friends who survived set out for someplace safe. THe night after the fire, the arsonists came back and attacked them as they made camp to finish the job. They all fought well, but Sano was the only survivor. He got the scars he has now from that fight. The ones on his face were given to him when someone caught him by surprise and clawed at his face. The one on his arm was by sword point. Since then, he has been a wanderer, traveling from town to town. He never stays more than a week, but after coming to Byako, Sano decided he would stay a little while longer, to see what will become of him.

Quote:"You're as bad as those damn spiders!"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:57 pm
Name: Tyde

Home: Ravenholme (if you've played this game, have a cookie razz )

Ability Style: Rogue-ish warrior-ish

Weapon: An ES-Five-Seven, UMP Sub-Machine Gun, both hidden in his coat, and an AK-47 with a grenade attachment, mounted on his back. And if these don't work, he has a curved combat knife in a sheath strapped to his leg.

Ability: Strong and agile, with unique ability to dodge bullets O.O

Weakness: Gets cocky in tight situations.

Description: Basically my avi, with no staffs, dragon or coco, and has an AK mounted on his back O.O

Storyline: Tyde spent his entire life in Ravenholme, shooting zombies every day and night. This toughened him up, but still did not make him lose his sense of humor. His father had taught him how to shoot with great accuracy and speed, and he has become a great fighter in both close and ranged combat.

Quote: "You could sorta say he FELL into my bullets..."  

Big Dumb Smart Guy

La Mort Foncee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:44 am
Name: Jeck.
Species:human/Satan's son as a human( no worries he so nice)
Home: not this world
Ability Style: Assassin/Gunner
Weapon: Guns lots of guns, Occasionally a sword.
Ability: Gun maker/Dodge bullets and what not
Weakness: Doesnt think through.
Description: Black hair with natuarl Red streak, and blue eyes. tall, wears button shirts and slacks/jeans and where boots. Has sunglasses and a big belt on his waist with multiple guns..
Storyline: He killled his parent's he's th etop assasssin where he is from, um yeah
Quote: Go to hell you ******** b*****d  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:13 am
Name: Akimoto Michicyo or Aki.

Species: Fox/Human

Home: A Hidden Ninja Clan. If I tell you I'll have to kill you.

Ability Style: Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, and Taijutsu

Weapon: Basic Ninja Weapons

Ability: Shuriken Shower Jutsu,

Weakness: She seems tough, but has a soft heart which can get her into
tough situations.

Description:
User Image

Storyline: Will give in time...

Quote: Ummm okay then...

Akimoto_Luna_Michicyo2010

Lo Storico Di Arte

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:54 pm
Name: Asher.
Species: human?
Home: a forest
Ability Style: achelmist.
Weapon: Homemade chemicals
Ability: untrained scientist. Can make anything he wants with chemicals
Weakness: Over goofy
Description: Natural green hair and has triangles around his eyes.
Storyline: Orpahn
Quote: Yay this is fun  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:28 pm
Name: Yume Dja-Akh

Nicknames: Yume, Dja, Y.D., Ghost

Age: 19? He appears to be in his late teens early twenties

Species: Demon Fox ( kitsune )

Home: He’s not really sure where he came from, ever since he can remember he’s been a drifter. He goes from place to place looking for something to call home.

Ability Style: Personnel management in other words assassinations kidnappings information gathering by any means retrieval of goods...

Weapon: A metal baseball bat, dark metal knuckles (think brass knuckles) a small pistol, several hidden knives.

Ability: Skilled in the art of hand to hand combat in a style that resembles a drunken dance. His opponents rarely can predict his moves. However he sees hand to hand fighting as a last resort and would rather just beat some one bloody with his bat he finds that gets the point across quicker. As for magic he’s not one to cast many spells, though he often uses a form of color shifting to help hide him self within the shadows. He can naturally turn into a fox or make him self appear all the way human though he rarely does so preferring his ears and tail to always show.

Weakness: He has a hard time trusting any one and once he does he is completely loyal to that person. If on a job nothing but the job matters, if on break from the job nothing matters. He can not handle the sound of children or innocent women crying and he will do anything he can to try and make it stop, even letting a little baby suck on his tail or pull it.

Description: Yume stands just an inch shy of six feet (5.11) His build is toned and athletic but not too much of a good thing. Proud Fox ears perk up at the slightest sound or plaster flat against his head in worry or sadness. Cold gray eyes are almost always hidden behind sun glasses. One of the more striking things about his oddly beautiful (almost girlish) face are the whisker markings that never leave no matter what form his is in. His walk is one of the loose struts that most in his occupation get its both cocky and lazy almost a hip first swagger. He’s left hand dominate but he tries not to let that fact show so he can use that as an advantage in a fight. He dresses in cross of clothing from mob wise guy to 80-90’s street punk. ( In other words like my avi )

Storyline: He’s a lost soul doing only what he knows how, and that’s making others suffer. Yume will take any dirty job so long as innocents are not part of it, the only thing is he’s got a cracked idea of innocent. He’s seeking to find a past he cant remember because every now and then some one knows him and or kill him. He’s managed to find himself in a new land a new city and is getting ready to set up shop, might as well earn a living even if that means ending a life or two. As of yet he has no clan.

Quote: “Da hell are you lookin at freak? Yeah look I’m sorry about da mess an all but with a bit of club soda you can get almost any stain out. What? Dun look at me like dat! I didn’t know he was a bleeder!”  

Yume DjaAkh

metal_misfit

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:02 pm
i gotta go so ill make this quik:

Name: Malevolence D. (the 1st)
Species: related to dragons
Home: the country of conspiracies (AKA america)
Ability Style: top secret ninja

Ability:the power to summon and manipulate demonic energies and swords.

weapons. a stolen deamon blade that can slice through souls of the wicked, but also of those who are falsely good.
Weakness: typically falls into procrastination
Description: red trench, horrorshow kicking boots, expensive shirt xd and blue hair that never sits still.
Storyline: Wandering the worlds trying fruitlessly to find a reason and a purpose to justify my existance. fell into a world of dragons and dreams, and i believe that i have finnaly found a purpose.
Quote: (look at my sigy ^-^)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:51 pm
Name: Kira Hotomi

Species: a demon

Home: From the city of Hagashima. A rare area with the rarest flower that blooms there. A loonier flower that she smells like.

Ability Style: Mainly she is a fighter though she knows many styles of matial arts and healing. Though she prefers to sing at times while she pratices.

Weapon: A reversed sword with a starange necklace that protects her.

Ability: She knows how to heal, though know nothing of using the elements.

Weakness: Being rather too quiet at times with not knowing what to say. Rather confuse when she talks to people, and that she is rather clumsy.

Description: User Image

Storyline: Hagashima was a well known place of the ancient being from other races. The language of the ancient are rare to find a person to know it. A human race washout the area leaving it bare with only one suvivor, her. Having her parents bieng important people dead at a age of five. With no knowledge of what happen she lives on through a basic life style with her working. She knows how to take care of herself and apply her knowledge overall.

Quote: "Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward."

!Reiji_Rage!

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:33 am
Name: Unknown, Jun Si, But likes to be called Silvene.

Species: Human, half wizard

Home: Unknown

Ability Style: Her mother was a powerful priestess, her dad was a Evil Warlord Wizard, because of her descent, she's extremely powerful, can see ghosts/ souls, use magic, learns techniques fast etc. etc., she's also a very well accomplished ninja.

Weapon: scythe, two concealed daggers, ninja stars, kunai knives

Ability: Magic scratches the surface every now and then, which gives her un-expected surges of power and magic. Uses ninjutsu, can Use magic using her scythe as a focus point for her power (she sends her magic through the weapon). Sees Ghosts, souls, dead people

Personality: Really competitive, friendly, volatile, a bit random

Description: [under construction]

Storyline: Her Father, Silva was an evil Wizard Warlord who had a change for the better when he met Jun, Her mother. Jun was a powerful preistess, she was kind and gentle, and she actually enjoyed helping people. A year later, they had a child. When Silva's old enemies began hunting down Silva and his family, after Jun's death, Silva abandoned his daughter, at the slums, so that if he was found, she wouldn't be slaughtered as well. She was found by an old couple, who took her in. The old couple often heard Her say names like Jun and Si (She could not properly pronounce Silva when she was 2) so they gave her the nickname of Jun Si .When Jun Si was 13 she found out the two old peasants were not her real parents, she became depressed and sad. Her inner powers surfaced for the first time during one of her fits of depression and rage, she leveled hundreds of slums and flattened the hills. And that was when she became able to see ghosts. Seeing the destruction and death she caused, she began to go into a state of permanent instability. She cast aside her old life and name, and left. She then was taken in a by a kindly old hermit, but he was actually a freak scientist, bent on power. He created spells and potions to make himself stronger and he used Silvene as a test subject for his concoctions, eventually making her powers erratic and magnified by 6 times. A consequence of this was that another Silvene was created inside Silvene, complete with her own personality, she was twice as powerful as Silvene and sometimes surfaced and took over Silvene's body, Silvene soon gave the name Jun Si to her other personality. Jun Si sometimes talks to Silvene inside Silvene's head. Jun si calm, relaxed, power crazed, and is more of a battle lover than Silvene. Whenever Silvene is under stress, is weak, tired, sick, scared, hears the name Jun Si called or is in a life threatening situation, Jun Si surfaces. Jun Si is dangerous, so Silvene tries to keep her under lock and key. Silvene, became too powerful, so the hermit tried to kill her in her sleep, Jun Si, who lives in Silvene's mind, saw it coming, and took over Silvene's body while she slept and killed the hermit. Silvene then took over, and ran away. Silvene adopted a new way of sleeping for safety, a power nap, where she could fit 10 hours of sleep into just 1. It's a very light sleep as well, this way, Jun Si can not come out (Jun's rather lazy anyways). Silvene then joined the ninja academy so she could hone her strange abilities. Although unstable, she became more and more powerful. Sometimes she has panic attacks and has to go live by herself for a while in secluded places like forests and mountains, and live like a hermit, fighting bears and meditating under waterfalls for a while.

Quote: Feh.  
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games