Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 095 - Caprice/Mirael Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:52 pm
He had still bean asleep there close to her his hand rested on her stomch softly griping her shirt as he slept close to her smiling softly as he layed with her. After a few miantes he slowly opened his eyes a bit and he yawned some looking to her and smiling " good morning Caprice " he sead nuzzling her softly as he held her lightly his eyes half opened as he was stillt rying to wake up  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:10 am
Hearing a yawn, she kept her breathing even and her eyes closed as if to fool him, but she knew that he knew she was awake after he bade her a good morning. She giggled as he nuzzled her and she hugged him a bit. "That tickles. Looks like you caught me." she said as she opened her eyes, a brilliant smile showing through them. She looked up at him and moved some of the hair out of his face and kissed his forehead. "How're you feeling?" she asked as the same hand she used to move he hair from his face began stroking his cheek. "Slept well enough I hope."  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 7:51 pm
He noded to her some " yes, i slept very well thanks to you " he siad and nuzzled her softly and her hand when she started to stroke his cheek. he staired at her as he thout some nuzzling her alittle more as he liked the warmth of her bost and how she felt aginst him he closed his eye as he thout some " and you Caprice " he said looking to her thinking some as he wathced her  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:06 pm
Her smile shone all the more brilliantly when he gave her credit for his sleeping well. She giggled more at the nuzzling. Moving so she was sitting on his lap, she put her forehead to his gently. "Haven't slept that well in a very long, long time." She was happy for him that he'd had a good rest like she had, as neither of them seemed to have that happen all too often. A laugh came from her as she continued stroking his cheek, humming softly now, a vibrant and airy tune that matched her mood.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:49 pm
He smiled wraping his arms around her and holding her aginst him softly and sweetly as he looked to her nuzzling his head to hers alittle " well im glade you slept so well " he said softly smiling to her softly and nuzzling her alittle as he thout some closing his eyes alittle as he held her and she stroking his cheek he listened to her humming as he thout some looking to her slowly with a bright smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:05 pm
Caprice had a faint blush upon her face as she was pulled against his body again, but didn't really mind it. The feeling of being so very close to him... it brought a feeling of serenity to her. "And same to you,l Lazoras." she said, smiling as she nuzzled him back. The mark below her shoulder began to glow again, not brightly, but it glowed through her clothes. She sighed happily, not even noticing as she continued humming, wondering if he was going to keep her this way all day. She secretly hoped so.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:37 pm
He nuzzled up aginst her some mroe as he thout some seeing how she was geting slightly rosy in the cheeks. he thout some and he moved up and he placed just a small kiss on her lips laughing just alittle " now we just need to figure out if we should stay here and cuddle for a long time, or go breakfest " he said softly smiling as he staired at her holding her lightly  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:46 pm
Her cheeks turned a shade darker at his small kiss, but she laughed as he laughed in good spirit, ignoring the dull pain in her back. She stopped humming as she kissed his nose and nuzzled him, purring a bit as she did so. "Despite what I want to do, I must do what is good for me," she answered, but not without kissing his neck in her curiosity. Shen then sat up again, taking his hands before getting off him and standing, letting them down gently. She went into her closet and put on a shoulder-bearing blue sweater and black leggings, and placed a blue snow cap over her hair, most of which was tucked into the cap except some strands strategically placed to hang out an inch or two.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:21 pm
He had smiled and laughed just alittle when she kissed his neck he had turned alittle red and shivered some at how if felt off but good. he moved up after her thinking some as he stretched out some waiting till she was ready before he moved intothe bathroom and he peted his hair alittle to get it striat from sleeping and all. he straitened out his clouths some and he looked at himself thinking some, sighing some as he new he looked kinda bad, seens he had just woke up and was wereing clouths he had wore for almost 2 days now  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:42 pm
Caprice waited for him to come out of the bathroom patiently. It gave her a couple of minutes to fix her bed and anything else that wasn't in its proper place around the room, which was good because she didn't want to suddenly become an untidy person. She also gathered up her worn clothes and placed them in a laundry basket that she would wash at another time for she didn't feel like taking care of it right then. She started humming to herself again as she did all this in her merriment.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:46 pm
AFter a few minates Lazoras has moved out of her bathroom and looked to her slowly " im sorry about that, i thout i would try to make myself look alittle better before we went out to breckfest, but apperently i didnt do so grate " he said with a slight laugh to himself as he moved to the living room adn he grbaed his sword up from the floor and he put it on his back and he looked to her with a soft smile rubing one of his eyes just alittle as he stood there still trying to wake up the last little bit as he watched her standing there noticing his shoes wernt tied he kneeled donw and got to work on them  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:15 pm
"It's okay, I don't mind," she told him sweetly, a smile and a small laugh coming from her as she nodded and put the basket down in its place as well. "And I think you look just fine," Caprice told him, walking over to him and giving him a hug when he'd put his sword on his back. She let go as he rubbed his eyes and took a step back so he could tie his shoe laces. This was why when she did wear tennis shoes, she never had ones with laces. When he would stand again, she'd hug him again and give him a kiss, then break it saying, "I feel fully charged now. Thanks." Then she grabbed her room key and walked to her door and held it open for him, having locked it in her hand automatically.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:59 am
He had looked up at her with a light stair as he finashed tieing his shoe thinking some " if its at all possible, after we go to breckfest, id like to go home and take a shower " he said smiling lightly looking to her with a smiled as he moved over to her and out the rdoor and around behind her wraping hi arms around her from behind and moving forword with her slowly nuzzling her lightly his hands on her stomch as he nuzzles her " well im glade your charged " he said nuzzling her alittle placing his chin on her head lightly " im rather full of energy myself " as he nuzzled her just alittle smiling to her  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:04 pm
"Of course." She nodded with a smile as she closed the, twisting the handle to make sure it was locked, a just-in-case measure. "Mmm.." A renewed aura of happiness came around her as Lazoras wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her. She grinned a little as she turned around in his arms and grabbed his nose gently. "Keep this up and we'll never make it to breakfast," she teased as she let go of his nose and lightly tugged some of his hair while giving him another kiss. For some strange reason, she wasn't feeling so shy anymore.  

Lily Wong

7,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

` F o x B o y

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:32 pm
He kissed her back lightly when she did him felling she was tugging on his hair he ran his hand threw her hair lightly giving it just a gentle tug and he pulled his lips from her " true, ture, but its so fun " he said nuzzlign her alittle before slowly leting her go and taking her hand lightly " were off thin ? " he asked looking to her thin donw the hallway some thin to her  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff