Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Still, Claire didn't change much. Her hair got alittle longer and slightly darker, but she still just changed outfits. Leon's voice changed, so did his hair color, and his hair length. Plus, they'd have to go find a new voice actor, because the one who voiced him in 4 was different than the one in 2.

Yeah, but their voices were pretty close.

You could still tell the difference. And what I forgot to add, the fans of 4 only would be pissed, because there god Leon is back to his originally timid self.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Still, Claire didn't change much. Her hair got alittle longer and slightly darker, but she still just changed outfits. Leon's voice changed, so did his hair color, and his hair length. Plus, they'd have to go find a new voice actor, because the one who voiced him in 4 was different than the one in 2.

Still, Leon from RE2 was way cooler. I liked his voice better, too.  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:42 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

You could still tell the difference. And what I forgot to add, the fans of 4 only would be pissed, because there god Leon is back to his originally timid self.
What you mean, timid self? Where?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:42 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Ugh. Only the noobs, you mean? Real fans, such as myself, would love to see ze young Leon back in action.  

Blood Countess Bathory

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:45 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Ugh. Only the noobs, you mean? Real fans, such as myself, would love to see ze young Leon back in action.

I know I'd vote for that. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:48 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Wrong choice of word use. I should've used something like his normal none overly confident self.

@Blood Countess Bathory: That's why I added RE4 fans only. Meaning a fan of RE4 only and none of the other games.  

Elliot Salem

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:51 pm
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

Wrong choice of word use. I should've used something like his normal none overly confident self.

@Blood Countess Bathory: That's why I added RE4 fans only. Meaning a fan of RE4 only and none of the other games.

lol I know. I was just kidding.
smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:53 pm
Well, I still don't think that RE2 scenario will be in it. Watch me be right, just like I was right about RE4 for the PC having blurry cinematics.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:54 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, I still don't think that RE2 scenario will be in it. Watch me be right, just like I was right about RE4 for the PC having blurry cinematics.

Well, I really hope you're wrong, for once. All we can do is wait it out, and speculate!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:45 pm
*gnaws on game* Waaaaaaaant. Waaaaaannnnt.
The new voiceactor for Billy Coen sounds wierd. :<  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:46 pm
Xenomina
*gnaws on game* Waaaaaaaant. Waaaaaannnnt.
The new voiceactor for Billy Coen sounds wierd. :<
Sounds like a bad voice actor. Sounds fake. I would have done a better job for less money.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:33 am
Damn it all to hell! >.<
Last night I dreamt that I bought a Wii and UC and played it. I thought it was so awesome. It wasn't like what it's gonna be like.
In my dream it was actually free roaming and you could connect to people online, so like, instead of Jill and Chris, it was like, Jill, Chris and Barry all having their own screen all just travelling about the mansion. And the gameplay was kind of like Dead Aim, you walk around you could actually see the characters, but then when you're ready to shoot it goes into first person mode and you aim and shoot.
The amount of zombies got onbearable though, it was intense.
I want to play it, now!  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:29 pm
That would be a great game to play... Really intense, just the way I like it!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:01 pm
You know, now that I think about it, I think I've had about 4 different dreams in the past where I'm playing Resident Evil 1 scenario, but all kinds of different variations of it, gameplay wise.  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Damn it all to hell! >.<
Last night I dreamt that I bought a Wii and UC and played it. I thought it was so awesome. It wasn't like what it's gonna be like.
In my dream it was actually free roaming and you could connect to people online, so like, instead of Jill and Chris, it was like, Jill, Chris and Barry all having their own screen all just travelling about the mansion. And the gameplay was kind of like Dead Aim, you walk around you could actually see the characters, but then when you're ready to shoot it goes into first person mode and you aim and shoot.
The amount of zombies got onbearable though, it was intense.
I want to play it, now!
I would send you my Wii but I don't want to risk getting it hurt, I love that thing.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games