Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uenna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:16 pm
Welcome Resident Isaka and Ashley! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:34 pm
Thank you! whee  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Calypsoa_Tiel

Savage Warlord

6,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:23 pm
whee I've been a fan of survival horror since I was little! My name's Brittany and I'm 15. When I first saw RE I thought it would be as boring as Dino Crisis, but now i think it's the kewlest thing ever. I'm looking for the whole collection. I've played RE 1, seen a little bit of RE 2, and played a little of RE 3. I have the whole book collection and I can't wait till they write one for RE 4. I hope 4 comes out on PS2 soon, because that's all I got. I love the movies, even though they don't follow the story. I guess I'm a big RE freak. My mother doesn't like it though, but I don't care.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:27 pm
Calypsoa_Tiel
whee I've been a fan of survival horror since I was little! My name's Brittany and I'm 15. When I first saw RE I thought it would be as boring as Dino Crisis, but now i think it's the kewlest thing ever. I'm looking for the whole collection. I've played RE 1, seen a little bit of RE 2, and played a little of RE 3. I have the whole book collection and I can't wait till they write one for RE 4. I hope 4 comes out on PS2 soon, because that's all I got. I love the movies, even though they don't follow the story. I guess I'm a big RE freak. My mother doesn't like it though, but I don't care.
Welcome to the guild! 3nodding RE4 is supposed to be coming to PS2 late 2005/early 2006 3nodding

My mom doesn't like Resi either gonk  

Uenna

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:42 pm
Uenna
Calypsoa_Tiel
Welcome to the guild! 3nodding RE4 is supposed to be coming to PS2 late 2005/early 2006 3nodding

O.o My ps2 is dead. sad ((( tooo much gaming.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 12:33 pm
Razsegal
Uenna
Calypsoa_Tiel

I can wait that long gonk ...Your ps2 is dead? How'd you manage that?  

Calypsoa_Tiel

Savage Warlord

6,450 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

gothic_rain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:04 pm
Hi just to let you now that im a member if i havent posted yet. well my RE character i made are Faith and Anya.
Im fully addicted to it and i love Rain Alice Jill Chris and Nemesis  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:12 pm
Calypsoa_Tiel
Razsegal
Uenna
Calypsoa_Tiel

I can wait that long gonk ...Your ps2 is dead? How'd you manage that?
Meh. I overplayed something and played a demo for too long so it erased my memory cards & destroyed my ps2  

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

NinzorJons

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:33 pm
hello i just joined the guild recently but i love the RE games and i love a lot of horror and shooting games. i hope to have a great time in this guild smile  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:30 pm
NinzorJons
hello i just joined the guild recently but i love the RE games and i love a lot of horror and shooting games. i hope to have a great time in this guild smile

Good.
You will.
Welcome aboard  

Mr. Kennedy

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:02 pm
gothic_rain
Hi just to let you now that im a member if i havent posted yet. well my RE character i made are Faith and Anya.
Im fully addicted to it and i love Rain Alice Jill Chris and Nemesis

Welcome gothic, Enjoy the madness ^______^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:53 pm
Mr. Kennedy
NinzorJons

Good.
You will.
Welcome aboard

*does my best Merchant's voice* hehehe thank you.  

NinzorJons

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:55 pm
NinzorJons
Mr. Kennedy
NinzorJons

Good.
You will.
Welcome aboard

I like this person already. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:44 pm
DasJabberwockie
NinzorJons
Mr. Kennedy
NinzorJons

Good.
You will.
Welcome aboard

I like this person already. xd

Indeed same here xp  

Kair-ah Demir

Shy Lover

8,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

IvIonkay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:49 pm
Hey, I'm new, I like RE a whole lot, not an obbsessed fan, but a pretty big one nontheless... I don't have RE bedsheets... or book covers... or ... heh...ok... maybe a little obbsessed...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games