Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Vampires of the Night Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll looked over at her kneck he broke the stare and thought " no no youll prbablly end up killing her...."
a werewolf appears and walks to purrl and growls."finally a hybrid."
bixyll pulled out his gun "and shot it starught into the were wolfs throat andout theback of its head
the werewolf got up"she mine werewolf hybrid."
bixyll pulled out a knife and shoved it into the werwolves skull and than snapped its neck " do all the were wolves want her?" bixyll looked back at her kneck his eyes glew a light blue and his teeth show he leaned closer than pulled back " resist"
another wolf appeared and attacked bixyll"that would be a yes." the wolf sayed and growled
"damnit" bixyll pulled out the gun and shot into the face of the were wolve and kicked it away "if i dont do it shell be a were wolf and ill end up killing her " bixyll bit down into her neck and sucked the up the blood escaping  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:16 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll pulled out his gun "and shot it starught into the were wolfs throat andout theback of its head
bixyll pulled out a knife and shoved it into the werwolves skull and than snapped its neck " do all the were wolves want her?" bixyll looked back at her kneck his eyes glew a light blue and his teeth show he leaned closer than pulled back " resist"
another wolf appeared and attacked bixyll"that would be a yes." the wolf sayed and growled
"damnit" bixyll pulled out the gun and shot into the face of the were wolve and kicked it away "if i dont do it shell be a were wolf and ill end up killing her " bixyll bit down into her neck and sucked the up the blood escaping
purrl teeth got longer and she woke up. she saw bixyll and feels bixyll teeth in her neck."....what?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
purrl teeth got longer and she woke up. she saw bixyll and feels bixyll teeth in her neck."....what?"
bixyll didnt stop biting her neck  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:20 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
"bixyll?" purrl couldn't move.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:21 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll continued to bite down on purrls neck and sucked the blood  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:30 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
purrl bite down on bixyll neck and sucked the blood.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:33 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyllbecame suprised but he couldt stop it he was in a trance over the blood  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:35 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
purrl moved away from bixyll"whoa......"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll still didnt stop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:39 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll still didnt stop
purrl pushed bixyll of herself"biixyll?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll still didnt stop
"...." blood dripped form his both" im so sorry purrl i dont knwo what came oer me..... im just gonna leave.... bye" bixyll stood up and thought "you jusy had to do it again you mean a pretty girl you bite her freak her out and you have to leave.... nice...." bixyll started to wlak away  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:43 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll still didnt stop
"...." blood dripped form his both" im so sorry purrl i dont knwo what came oer me..... im just gonna leave.... bye" bixyll stood up and thought "you jusy had to do it again you mean a pretty girl you bite her freak her out and you have to leave.... nice...." bixyll started to wlak away
purrl grabed his hand"why do you do that for?" purrl looked at him blood dipped from her mouth.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll still didnt stop
purrl grabed his hand"why do you do that for?" purrl looked at him blood dipped from her mouth.
" the were wolves were trying to turn you into the a were wolf i didnt want to have to kill you.... but it turns out i almost did anyways... im sorry ill leave you alone now" bixyll pulled his hand away from purrl and continued to walk  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:51 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll still didnt stop
" the were wolves were trying to turn you into the a were wolf i didnt want to have to kill you.... but it turns out i almost did anyways... im sorry ill leave you alone now" bixyll pulled his hand away from purrl and continued to walk
"don't go."purrl grabed his hand."its just that i was never wake when i was bitten. thats all."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll still didnt stop
"don't go."purrl grabed his hand."its just that i was never wake when i was bitten. thats all."
" sorry i dont want to hurt you .... i jave problems that dont mkae me great with others.."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games