Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
CHEESIEST RE scene! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like VS. battle?
  yes
  no
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:57 pm
Yeah, well, some people think that Resident Evil 4 is not only the best RE game, but the best horror game ever made, period. So I think it's pretty obvious that peoples heads aren't where they should be.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:20 pm
Touche'. You got me there. RE4... we don't need to get started on that sh** again...  

REaceofclubs

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:50 am
lol, but chances are, we will get started on that s**t. Over and over and over again. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:00 am
It ain't over til' Capcom lets Resident Evil Rest In Peace.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:12 am
And then another company injects it with a Virus that reanimates dead flesh...

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:55 am
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that.
Besides, I'm sure that Capcom would rather see a franchise go to s**t, like RE, instead of giving it to someone else.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:58 am
A girl can dream, Bio.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:40 pm
Yes, we can dream, but look at how Mega Man turned out... RE is clearly screwed.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:46 pm
Onimusha isn't going in any good direction either. If I was as hardcore about it as I am about RE, then I would definitely sell off and ignore the existence of Dawn of Dreams too.

Dino Crisis they screwed up right from the beginning. It's like, 1, great, 2 great. 3...
"Let's make it in the future on a spaceship where all the dinosaurs are also half aliens." How many people even heard of Dino Crisis 3? No many I bet.
Way to go Capcom... Even back then I should've known that RE is next.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:47 pm
Yeah, we're screwed. Good thing I have all the classics. They'll keep me entertained for a good long time.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:06 pm
I can play the Classics over and over. Even Code Veronica has a special place in my heart. XD

Bio: You're right, I didn't know that there was a Dino Crisis 3... eek  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:16 pm
I've never heard of Dino Crisis 3... haha!

I liked Code Veronica... it was on the cusp of fantasy horror, but Richard Waugh made it all worth it... With that damn sexy laugh of his... 4laugh  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:34 pm
Code Veronica needs to be remade and better written. I couldn't stand the character interactions in it, particularly between Steve and Claire. Like, there are so many other, more subtle ways to show that they were developing feelings for each other. But Capcom just threw it in our faces like we're idiots.

You know what? I think the reason why RE4 was so oversimplified is because Capcom is consciously trying to appeal to a dumber audience. I mean, look at RE0. The files related to puzzles actually have colored words in them?

It's like, "OKAY I KNOW YOUR DUMB AND CANT FIGURE IT OUT SO WERE GONNA HILIGHT THE WORDS SO YOU CAN SOLVE THE PUZZLE BETTER OKAY?"

It's kind of insulting, really.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:27 pm
Kind of insulting?

Lol, I remember playing Directors cut for the first time and being fascinated by the Poem about the Crests.

Those were the days, mate...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:35 pm
Code Veronica had some serious character interaction issues. What I hated more than anything was where in one scene Steve is screaming about not wanting to talk about why he's at the prison. Then the VERY NEXT SCENE, he's shooting his dad and opening up to Claire. That was waay to fast. They should have spread that out more.

Yes, it should be remade. It would be a brilliant remake in my opinion.

And, yes, Capcom thinks we're all idiots. WAS there a hard part in RE4? (I didn't even read the flippin documents in RE0 for that reason.)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games