Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"sure,." she handed him the pendant
"Thank you."

*He stares at the name for a moment.*

"This name, why is it on here?" He said pointing at his father's name.
"my sister loved him but she died before she could tell him. so she died becuase she wasn't allowed to be with him. its sad. "sweet started to cry
"What is your sister's name?"
"its right there." she points at it" her name is tweety."
"That man, Auron, was my father."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:59 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"sure,." she handed him the pendant
"Thank you."

*He stares at the name for a moment.*

"This name, why is it on here?" He said pointing at his father's name.
"my sister loved him but she died before she could tell him. so she died becuase she wasn't allowed to be with him. its sad. "sweet started to cry
"what?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?"
*He stands there, silent.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:03 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?"
"my sister told me that she like him and want to marry him but she lefted before i could talk to her again. so they might of......" sweet looked at him"was your mom named tweety at all?"((g2g))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?"
"my sister told me that she like him and want to marry him but she lefted before i could talk to her again. so they might of......" sweet looked at him"was your mom named tweety at all?"((g2g))
"I don't know."((Okay. Bye.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:58 am
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?"
"ok" sweet was wondering if her sister was marryed or not now.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:41 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?"
*He takes Auron's sword from his back.*

"This was his."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:46 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"what?"

"This was his."
"i know. i met him. he was nice but a little weird. but my sister liked him so i set up a date but then he lefted for no reason. i couldn't figure it out and that when i was told my sister had died. i wonder if she didn't die but she ran away to where auron was"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:47 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"This was his."
"i know. i met him. he was nice but a little weird. but my sister liked him so i set up a date but then he lefted for no reason. i couldn't figure it out and that when i was told my sister had died. i wonder if she didn't die but she ran away to where auron was"
"Well if she die she'll be greatly disappointed. I know for a fact my father is dead. I watched as he was killed."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:53 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"This was his."
"Well if she die she'll be greatly disappointed. I know for a fact my father is dead. I watched as he was killed."
"but before that. i was 4 when my sister ran away so if she did marry auran then that means ...your her child. if auran did marry her. " sweet looked at auran"did you dad mention the name " she took a deep breath "rikku before?" sweet looked at him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:55 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"This was his."
"but before that. i was 4 when my sister ran away so if she did marry auran then that means ...your her child. if auran did marry her. " sweet looked at auran"did you dad mention the name " she took a deep breath "rikku before?" sweet looked at him
"Yes. She was one of the others who was a guardian for Lady Yuna, along with him."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:58 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"This was his."
"Yes. She was one of the others who was a guardian for Lady Yuna, along with him."
sweet thought' its a good thing he has figured it out yet.' she sayed to him" i see." then she thought' i highly doubt he would beileve me if i sayed i was Rikku and Gippal's daugher' she walked pass him  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
sweet thought' its a good thing he has figured it out yet.' she sayed to him" i see." then she thought' i highly doubt he would beileve me if i sayed i was Rikku and Gippal's daugher' she walked pass him
"Sweet, is there something you're not telling me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:01 pm
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
sweet smiled at him with the same smile rikku did and acted a little like gippal"no"((g2g))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:04 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Spartan-622
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
sweet smiled at him with the same smile rikku did and acted a little like gippal"no"((g2g))
"Let me see your eyes."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games