Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts 2: Zero Chronicles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:44 pm
Holy Cow! It's grown since I last logged on! Hey, catch me up on what I've missed!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:46 pm
Lairene

Hey. I would like to join.

Name: Lairene Stunm Durret
Alliance: Neutral. Will swing either way for munny, unless some emotional bond forms.
Weapon: Lairene dual-weilds two "Guns" called "The Serpentine Sorrows." The one in her left hand is named "Pleasure", and the one in her right "Pain." They appear to be handguns, but they are actually crossbows. Each one has the appearance of a crying snake, dark green but bright blue tears running down the sides. The red arrows shoot out of the 'mouth' of the snake. She loads them and pulls the trigger, just like a regular crossbow, sending an arrow at the enemy. He aim isn't quite perfect, but deadly none the less. She also keeps five daggers in each boot. Four small throwing daggers, and a slightly longer one used for close combat.
Appearance: 5'8" and thin, looking rather fragile. She has shoulder length dark red hair, the odd blonde streak. She has bright moss eyes and a thin face. Her ears are slightly pointed, but not drastically so. She is beautiful but feirce looking.
Her clothes are usually small and black, and she always wears the same black-knee legnth boots. She is seen wearing a different attire on the occasion that she dresses up or has to disguise herself.

Picture : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bio : Lairene doesn't care about much. She's cold, cruel and mean. Her family, although alive, is pretty much dead to her, disgusted by her violent and care free attitude. She doesn't have many friends - Her familiar, Javan the snake, and an odd aquaintance here and there. She makes it a habit not to make friends, knowing that she might be killing them for pay one day.
She's a mercenary. Anyone with money is a friend. Known to feel soft towards some people, but often acts like she hates them anyways. She gets along with the members of Organization XIII, and stays friendly with everyone else, although inside she may be thinking differently.
Lairene's family was a pack of peaceful Druids, traveling from forest to forest in each different world. While living with them, Lairene learned to love nature and reptiles, catching an extreme fascination with snakes. As far as elements go, she can vaguly control winds, and is able to listen to nature if she has to. She picked up a few basic spells on her travels, but nothing amazing.
In druidic, her name means "Rare, beautiful forest rose who shelters the traveler from the storm, although she is the storm herself." So it's pretty much a paradox.
She met her familiar, a large snake named Javan, in a forest once she broke away from her family. At the age of sixteen, she was a mercinary, doing whatever she had so far as killing went, for pay. She prefers the term 'Mercinary' to 'Hitman'.

Excellent. Welcome to the rp. I've added a couple new start locations: Luther's Gummi Battleship (The Dreadnought), and Twilight Town.  

Guardian_General

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:50 pm
Nobody noticed that Luther had disappeared. He knew what had to be done, so he had tore off down another path that everyone else. "I should have known." He muttered to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:09 pm
((Didn't miss too much.. Riku and Xia were talking about Xemnas and about Xia's memory loss and how he might know her Somebody..))

"Hmm.. I'm sorry I can't remember quite well.. If she is my Somebody that's great and it'd be cool to meet her and such.." Xia said with a smile as she continued to ride her Twilight Thorn. She suddenly noticed that Luther disappeared. "Where'd he go? I thought he was leading me to somewhere around here.." she said, blinking and looking around.  

The Sphinxyness

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:22 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
((Didn't miss too much.. Riku and Xia were talking about Xemnas and about Xia's memory loss and how he might know her Somebody..))

"Hmm.. I'm sorry I can't remember quite well.. If she is my Somebody that's great and it'd be cool to meet her and such.." Xia said with a smile as she continued to ride her Twilight Thorn. She suddenly noticed that Luther disappeared. "Where'd he go? I thought he was leading me to somewhere around here.." she said, blinking and looking around.

There was a loud boom from the right. It had come from the deep depths of the Underworld, apparently. It shook the Underworld, bringing rocks from the ceiling down.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:30 pm
Xia gasped but her Twilight quickly summoned it's strange black twisted vines and destroyed the rocks so they wouldn't hit anyone. "What was that?" Xia said, shaking a bit from the sudden boom. She turned to the right. "Let's check it out.." she said as her Twilight Thorn seemed to nod in aggreement and glided over to the right cave.  

The Sphinxyness

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:43 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
Xia gasped but her Twilight quickly summoned it's strange black twisted vines and destroyed the rocks so they wouldn't hit anyone. "What was that?" Xia said, shaking a bit from the sudden boom. She turned to the right. "Let's check it out.." she said as her Twilight Thorn seemed to nod in aggreement and glided over to the right cave.

There was another boom, and then a pillar of black flames shot from the way to the lower area.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:52 pm
((I have to go and eat dinner and then thanks to my restriction on the internet will only have 10 minutes left online, but I'll come back on and stuff..^^))  

The Sphinxyness

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:56 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
((I have to go and eat dinner and then thanks to my restriction on the internet will only have 10 minutes left online, but I'll come back on and stuff..^^))

((Kay))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:02 pm
((Actually I'm letting my stew cool down so I'm going to be on for the remaining of my minutes.. ^^))

Xia stared wide-eyed at the flames and her Twilight Thorn made sure to not let Xia get hit by them as he glided along. "What the heck is going on down there.." she muttered to herself.  

The Sphinxyness

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:04 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
((Actually I'm letting my stew cool down so I'm going to be on for the remaining of my minutes.. ^^))

Xia stared wide-eyed at the flames and her Twilight Thorn made sure to not let Xia get hit by them as he glided along. "What the heck is going on down there.." she muttered to herself.

Luther was locked in combat with a mysterious figure engulfed in black flames.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:05 pm
Xia gasped, "Luther? What is that thing?" she quickly snapped her fingers to get her Twilight Thorn to put her down and quickly summoned her vines in case he needed help.  

The Sphinxyness

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:09 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
Xia gasped, "Luther? What is that thing?" she quickly snapped her fingers to get her Twilight Thorn to put her down and quickly summoned her vines in case he needed help.
Luther didn't realize she was here. Summoning his keyblade, he lunged at the figure. The shadow produced a black keyblade and lunged back at him. They struck, locking swords.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:44 am
Xia watched, unsure of what to do. "Wanna, try to help?" she asked her Twilight Thorn. It nodded a bit and Xia snapped her fingers, sending her vines towards the mysterious thing, hoping to tie it up or trip it somehow. The Twilight Thorn helped by surrounding it by darkness to give them a power boost.  

The Sphinxyness

Guardian_General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:35 pm
Xiggys-Sphinx
Xia watched, unsure of what to do. "Wanna, try to help?" she asked her Twilight Thorn. It nodded a bit and Xia snapped her fingers, sending her vines towards the mysterious thing, hoping to tie it up or trip it somehow. The Twilight Thorn helped by surrounding it by darkness to give them a power boost.

The figure absorbed the darkness and grew larger. Luther broke contact, jumping back. "Don't! It makes it more powerful!"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games