Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:14 pm
The Lich king happily let Starjian to the ground, with a chuckle he said "Flatery will get you eveery where m'boy." However, he shuddered when Alabaster touched his shoulder.

He listned to what he said and feigned composer then sadness. "Oh, unfortuitus he said. I shall gather the ashes imidiatly and see what I can do." Though it did complicate things greatly, not all was lost. The Cursed Apocraph was an extreamly evil and miligned text, and had certain liberties taken in its construction. In each and every one there was a human soul, and so long as that was with the ashes, he could simply suck the knowldege that he needed from the text. "I am a loremaster after all." he said with a sort of sick glee.

However, he soon returned to his farce of emotions. "Still, this is so troubling I feel my powers waining." he le out a sigh and let his illusion quite literaly melt off of his body. It was quite the grusome specticle. He then turned and whispered into Alabaster's ear in the dark languge, "You would do best to controll yourself, puppet."

The word were only audible to him and, no matter how simple the meaning, would be understood in such a way that they would send chills down his spine, and cause malfunctions in his weapons for the rest of the day. However, the same applied to the Lich king, his book of spells, sacrificial dagger, and walking stick lost all enchantments and magical potential, additionaly being far lesser relics, could not be used for any extrenuating curcumstances or they would crumble to dust. Leeshay also lost his ability to use a living disguise for speaking such evil words.

"But now I must go fetch those ashes." he said and he stormed out of the buildig and to the back alley. He carried his walking stick instead of using it to suport his wieght.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:24 am
Starjian was still worried about the pie people and then asked, "Would there be any way I could stay here? Maybe work here?"  

Starjian Orion

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:42 pm
The lich king was alredy digging through the dumpster, pulling out each individual fragment of ash by hand, and throwing the rest, with magic, high into the air. Before it hit the ground, he shreded it into fine particles in a whirlwind of ethreal fangs he launched from his hand, letting it mingle with the snow before being caried away by the wind. It was slow work, and part way through he had a sense of terrible fore bodding "Ah well, something tells me I can deal with it latter." he said going back to his diging. He had used very little power on the man, so he thought it wouldn't have been to bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:52 pm
βɘcuیɘ igی ɘ ɘ wy ɘy ɘ...

Daisuke shrugged and sighed. "I guess no one disagrees. . .", he then walked back to the reception desk where he took two pieces of books, one of which he opened and read some passage.

He kept repeating the passage in soft murmurs until he came back to Himiko. "Let's go Ms. Himiko, follow me.", he walked straight and casually into the halls where the elevator are and pressed the button to summon it down.

...igی wi o یy ɘ wy ɘy ɘ.
-βɘo βɘc

DeVars

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:03 pm
Leeshay had finaly finished up, and was carrying a floating mass of ashes in one hand. With enough imagination it might look as if he was smiling.

"Is every body faving fun yet." he said only half sarcasticly.

As he walked past Alabaster he wispered, "I'll sort you out latter" he then grew very loud, "But I now have other matters to attend too. I bid you adieu; and I do mean till god."

With this he steped outside into the cold and began down the street. He was to proud with gaining the souls of the tome to worry about hiding his presence.

((TO the little necropolis))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:40 am
Himiko followed Daisuke into the elevator. She kept looking around. Surprised that there was a place with so many books so as to recquire an elevator.

"Daisuke, Are we going to see all the floors. There seem to be a lot of them and I'd not like to get in your way."  

klausolas

Jeering Capitalist

DeVars

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:37 pm
βɘcuیɘ igی ɘ ɘ wy ɘy ɘ...

Daisuke smiled but shook his head no. "No, Ms. Himiko, we're not going to see all the floors. The upper reaches of this library are really dangerous to new people - especially people we didn't know yet."

He talks like he knows all of the stuff happening around the library thanks to the handy bone vibration patch given to him by Vincent. Vincent talks to him through that which he relays effortlessly to whomever he speaks with.

"Instead, we'll go to the second floor, in what we call the quiet room and put you into a virtual library experience. That is, if you really want to go through it all. We will not permit people to go through the second and third floors without that. All the other floors also need a librarian or helper to guide you through. But if you already have a book in mind, then I'll be happy to get it for you so you can read it here in the lobby or to the top floor, just below where the skywatcher is."

...igی wi o یy ɘ wy ɘy ɘ.
-βɘo βɘc

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:10 pm
After Starjian was let down he wandered deeper into the library trying to find something to do he found a strange set of stairs that seemed to lead up so he began climbing them.  

Starjian Orion

HasmatX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:03 am
A short bat-like creature with a peg leg carrying a large sack stunbles into the tenth sea library  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:49 pm
Starjian kept climbing up the stairs. Up and Up many stairs. "614,615,616,617..." He came to a doorway. above it labled in big red outlined gold numbers, 10th of the 10th. "Hmm I wonder whats in here..." He opened the door and found himself on a strange platform. he turned around and the door was missing. All around him books floated.  

Starjian Orion

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:47 am
A red haired girl in sandels and a scarf walked into the library. She walked in with a staff in her hand and a bag thrown over her shoulder. She walked toward the reception desk with her staff clicking the ground as she walked. She adjusted her sunglasses so that she could see the world without them.

"Hmmmm....is there a bell or anyone here?" Areashine wondered aloud.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:36 pm
Starjian heard the tune and immediately focused his eyes upon Ansem. His eyes seemed milky and Starjian wondered why. The platform floated forward toward the blind librarian.  

Starjian Orion

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:18 pm
Realising that this was a place where people live he turns around and heads to the Abandoned Church arrow  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games