Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]
The Gentleman Alliance/Shinshi Doumei Cross Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gentleman
&lt;3
100%
 100%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 33

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:49 pm
o.0
*Shoked*
!*warning from spoiler*Well that excplianes everyone on of my qiestions. But why dosn't he just tell her myabe shes in love with him. Oh for crying out loud I need to find more of the scans!! WAAA *searchs untill dawn* My soul wont rest in peace untill I read it all!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:49 pm
solarfacade
Aku Tenshi just released chapter 8! Yay! biggrin

Aku-Tenshi hasn't been doing much lately. Not that I'm complaining..they do a lot of work and I know it takes time (plus they have lives and are busy). But they're sort of behind on a lot of their scanlations, like SDC. I wish I could help translate but I can't read much Kanji or Katakana. .__.  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 5:01 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
solarfacade
Aku Tenshi just released chapter 8! Yay! biggrin

Aku-Tenshi hasn't been doing much lately. Not that I'm complaining..they do a lot of work and I know it takes time (plus they have lives and are busy). But they're sort of behind on a lot of their scanlations, like SDC. I wish I could help translate but I can't read much Kanji or Katakana. .__.

I think they have been waiting for SDC tankoubon to come out, rather than doing the scanlations from Ribon. It's cheaper to buy just a tankoubon rather than Ribon every month, and the scans will be higher quality. They've just released chapter 5-7 in high quality, too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:19 pm
erm, ch9 is already translated by me. 3nodding i gotta do 10... sweatdrop i just dont have time lately. anyway, ill do it soon as i get time. xd  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:22 am
Bleh, I still haven't had time to read chapter 8... I need to go back and read all the other chapters, first, because I can't remember everything that has happened so far. sweatdrop Maybe I will do that this afternoon, because I get out of class at 1:45. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:03 pm
I love SDC! That's what really got me into Arina Tanemura's works. =D

The last time I checked Aku Tenshi, they didn't have Volume 2 out yet... sweatdrop  

Mizutakara

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:22 pm
Mizutakara
I love SDC! That's what really got me into Arina Tanemura's works. =D

The last time I checked Aku Tenshi, they didn't have Volume 2 out yet... sweatdrop

Chapters 5-8 are out... all of which are in volume 2. I don't know if there are more chapters in volume 2, but there's probably some sort of omake coming, too.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 10:11 am
I just checked, and I can't download chapter 8. I guess I'll just wait a little bit longer.  

Evenlei

Froggy Furnishings

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:51 am
Wee, I just read chapter 15! Maguri x Maora rockssssss! +_+  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:33 pm
Ch15 was confusing! xd But it was cool~ Where did you read it? Are there like RAWS out there? Or did you read my summaries?  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:38 pm
Skymeri
Wee, I just read chapter 15! Maguri x Maora rockssssss! +_+

YES! I AGREE~

I think it's so cute how they promised to marry each other when they were younger. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:30 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
Ch15 was confusing! xd But it was cool~ Where did you read it? Are there like RAWS out there? Or did you read my summaries?

At www.shinshidoumeicross.tk, you can download raws and summaries/translations of the most recent chapters.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:59 pm
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME

At www.shinshidoumeicross.tk, you can download raws and summaries/translations of the most recent chapters.
that site...hates me...it hasnt been letting me on for the last...half year or so. lol. maybe even a year...

btw, SOLAR!!! IS ALMOST OUR B-DAY!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:05 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME
solarfacade
KazehaneRio_FLAME

that site...hates me...it hasnt been letting me on for the last...half year or so. lol. maybe even a year...

There's an alternate URL. It's http://sdc.kefi.org xd  

Leri
Vice Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 5:09 pm
KazehaneRio_FLAME

I know!! Only two weeks! biggrin

Leri
There's an alternate URL. It's http://sdc.kefi.org xd

Whoa! I didn't know about that one! xd  
Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games