Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
[~Welcome to the Sword of Truth Guild~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:17 pm
I stopped reading Naked empire partway through, 'cause I got Servant of the Shard. x3 Go Jarlaxle! And your funny-lookin' hat!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:20 am
LOL Go back to NE.  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:42 pm
Nuuu! D: Jarlaxle, saves meh! Use your little daggers that grow into swashbuckling pirate swords of dewm!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:34 am
Surprisingly, we get quite a few requests. And now that I added the questionaire on the Homepage, it gives me giggles to read them.

Kudos to anyone who got the Sandwich question right. -thumbs up-

Which I think was only Waffleman. <3

sabre_sword
Captain

Waffleman30

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:36 pm
It's my first day in the guild, and I already get kudos?! Yay! mrgreen

So...Do I just introduce myself in this thread? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:01 am
Yep. Introduce away.

:3

sabre_sword
Captain

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:51 pm
I ish the offishul hug-givah! -hugs teh waffleman- :3 You been hugged by the Galen! n.n  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:44 pm
I want more Gal hugs!!!  

Phanari

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:53 pm
'kay. n.n -hugglies Phanphan tons-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:08 pm
People called me Phan chan, now Phanphan. Yet never Ari.......  

Phanari

Rose Amnell

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:08 pm
Hello!!! I was just accepted to this guild about... ten minutes ago ^_^ . You all can see that I like SoT from the screen-name sweatdrop ...

Anyways, part of my reason for looking for SoT guilds is this: one of my long-time buddies here on Gaia and a new buddy of mine have just revealed that they both are SoT fans, also. Since we all met in a RP, it was the next natural step that we should decide to co-create a SoT rp in our guild.

We didn't want to go for the standard story line, so instead we jumped to the past, during the Dark Times when the male confessors wreaked havoc on the New World.

But we have problems: In a guild of about twenty people, only three are known SoT fans. Of those three, ZERO actually know the chronolgy perfectly.

Which brings me to the reason I started looking for SoT guilds: 1) We need players who are LITERATE (this is a must), and 2) we need people who are very familiar with the time line and history of SoT.

I tell ya, though. If I'd known there were SoT guilds here on Gaia a year ago when I first joined... Well, it wouldn't have been pretty, my actions while under the spell of the most intense happiness. It's awesome to be here!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:37 pm
Hello everyone! All my friends call me Rebo, so feel free! I have to say that when I first discovered Wizard's First Rule tucked away behind some of my dad's books, I was instantly enthralled. Terry Goodkind is a genius! whee  

PathlessPlot

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:15 am
Welcome to the guild Rebo and Rose.

It's so exciting when I pop on the request admissions page and find that there are people who actually want to join.

<3333

I love you all.

I hope by accepting new members, the guild will become lively and vibrant again, yes?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:33 am
Hello! I am Ryu, One of Roses friends. I was actually the one who thought first about doing the dark times for an rp. Anyway, Nice guild, I shall help you make it active. It always good to have an active fanguild, so you can nerd it up about SoT.  

Zeke Lanistter

Phanari

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:54 am
Wanna talk about nerdin up SoT? Look over here! I'm making the coolest Mord Sith costume. My fiance is a total Mord Sith too (my request) anf when I couldn't comprehend what I tread because of my motorcycle accident; I wanted to die and had to search VERY hard to find a way to read it.

Back when this guild was active, I was the main nreason. Me, Sabre, and Platinum. I got in a coma, don't know about Sabre, and Platinumis enthrawled with WoW and college, and now that I'm awake, I'm ytuomg tp nting some life back.  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games