Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 10:27 pm

Riyoku Sakimori
Minielf
yalie5
Niphredil Ithilmir
Hmm.. I think it's ok to take the profit now and watch very closely.. at the first sign of trouble you can always bunk out.. ^^;;

that's what i've been saying. lol. just make sure that you don't get into deep.

Of course I won't. If it does't work out there is a way to back out easily. In any case we haven't even learnt how to work the goddamn software yet! sweatdrop

Kurama: You still don't know how to ride a bike? Well it's not long before you'll have to start learning how to drive...or perhaps you never want to learn how to drive? blaugh xd
don't laugh at him! I don't know how to ride a bike either >.>

lol. i think i learned how to ride a bike when i was 11 or 12. i fell... alot. lol
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:44 am

xXHotBabiBluXx
Fine, I guess I have a confession, and that is, that I have a blankey heart
aww! So do I, and I also have a purple easter bunny.

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:30 am

o_0;; I must've learnt to ride a bike when I was.. 8, 9 maybe?

@'elf - as long as you know, it's alright ^^;;
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:11 pm

Riyoku Sakimori
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf's bisexual?! But.. but.. I thought you were whole-heartedly devoted to me! rofl rofl razz

Go riyoku! whee
thankes yall

Yeah, thanks a lot. stare

Minielf

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:28 pm

Minielf
Riyoku Sakimori
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf's bisexual?! But.. but.. I thought you were whole-heartedly devoted to me! rofl rofl razz

Go riyoku! whee
thankes yall

Yeah, thanks a lot. stare
*hug* I'm sowwy... heart *halo*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:42 pm

Riyoku Sakimori
xXHotBabiBluXx
Fine, I guess I have a confession, and that is, that I have a blankey heart
aww! So do I, and I also have a purple easter bunny.

Awesome. heart my blankey is baby blue. heart

And I have a big confession, I don't know how to swim!!..and I'm 16. crying

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:46 am

@hotbabi: Don't worry, a lot of people don't know how to swim, much more than those who don't know how to ride.

I have another (big) revealing confession: I live in a small house underneath a nursing home, full of lots of old people, crazy people and lazy people. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:49 am

Minielf
@hotbabi: Don't worry, a lot of people don't know how to swim, much more than those who don't know how to ride.

I have another (big) revealing confession: I live in a small house underneath a nursing home, full of lots of old people, crazy people and lazy people. sweatdrop

@babi:lol. I learned to swim while in the process of drowning when I was... 11. lol. really my dad took me to the pool and tried to teach me to swim and then I being retarded went to the middle and almost drowned, but on the bright side i learned how to swim. mrgreen
@minielf:I feel so bad for you. You gotta live under alot of crazy old people. I hope you're able to leave your house before they spot you lol. but seriously though... the old people in nursing homes... alot of them really piss me off. stare

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:54 am

yalie5
Minielf

@babi:lol. I learned to swim while in the process of drowning when I was... 11. lol. really my dad took me to the pool and tried to teach me to swim and then I being retarded went to the middle and almost drowned, but on the bright side i learned how to swim. mrgreen
@minielf:I feel so bad for you. You gotta live under alot of crazy old people. I hope you're able to leave your house before they spot you lol. but seriously though... the old people in nursing homes... alot of them really piss me off. stare

Heh, my mum is too scared to float on her back! xd
@Yalie: I doubt it. I don't have anywhere else to go, and nowhere near enough funds to afford to live by myself. Some of the old and (sort of) crazy people are kinda alright, but there are few truly crazy or wierd ones.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:59 am

Minielf
yalie5
Minielf

Heh, my mum is too scared to float on her back! xd
@Yalie: I doubt it. I don't have anywhere else to go, and nowhere near enough funds to afford to live by myself. Some of the old and (sort of) crazy people are kinda alright, but there are few truly crazy or wierd ones.

lol. i found out that as long as you have air in your body you won't sink. but you have to be calm about floating on your back. if you chicken out in the middle you'll go backwards and your head will go under obviously, but when you see it happen to someone else it's either the coolest thing you'll ever see of the funniest. depending on the person and their reactions.
lol and i mean when you go out with friends. and never go in the nursing home. my god. i went into one. there was this old lady in the wheel chair and i'm pretty sure she wanted help and she was looking at me with those eyes that were like "help me! help me escape!!" and I felt bad... but don't ever linger. that's when they know they've got you. and they expect you to help them. and they'll try to keep you their. don't buy into their being helpless crap!!! run while you still can!! rofl

yalie5

Minielf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:11 am

Me? Run away? eek And where to Yalie? Right now my entire family's living underneath a nursing home, and my mum and dad are the owners of it. I'll have to willingly obey their every command and work part-time servinv these old people until I get enough money, preferably 50,000 AUD at least, and then I can rent (or buy) a house of my own, and live away from my parents forever!!! biggrin xd
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:13 pm

Minielf
Me? Run away? eek And where to Yalie? Right now my entire family's living underneath a nursing home, and my mum and dad are the owners of it. I'll have to willingly obey their every command and work part-time servinv these old people until I get enough money, preferably 50,000 AUD at least, and then I can rent (or buy) a house of my own, and live away from my parents forever!!! biggrin xd

eek you work there too? well... best of luck and i hope you come out unscathed, hope you don't get stuck changing the bedpans either lol rofl

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:37 pm

yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
xD Yes what Yaile just said..
Or you'd need to work at least two jobs to afford driving. sweatdrop
Though it's a like harder and less efficient to ride bikes to school especially when it's snowing.
lol. true true... guess it's back to walking. rofl

i take the bus ^_^
but i walk a lot too
everywhere that i really need to go is near where i live mrgreen
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:46 pm

Kurama35
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess
Though it's a like harder and less efficient to ride bikes to school especially when it's snowing.

i take the bus ^_^
but i walk a lot too

That's cuz you live in New York. You're lucky. Everything's so close. crying I mish new york!!

yalie5

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 4:52 pm

yalie5
Kurama35
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess

i take the bus ^_^
but i walk a lot too

That's cuz you live in New York. You're lucky. Everything's so close. crying I mish new york!!

haha, NY is cool
but stuff are more expensive here gonk
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games