Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
1ST ART CONTEST; OVERRR~! SANKYUU EVERYONE! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:14 pm
Hi. Can I join in the art contest?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:20 pm
KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne
Hi. Can I join in the art contest?

Yes! n.n Anyone can! o.o As long as you do the rules and submit a art. o.o  

Eternal Hime

Ren_ai_Rei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:12 pm
xp Ill draw something ells  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:33 pm
I'm sorry to say but I can't accept that picture KamiKaze_KaitouJeanne. Rule #8 states that

Leri
RULES
8. YOU CANNOT TAKE A PICTURE THAT BELONGS TO TANEMURA ARINA AND DRAW IT! I want a picture drawn by you, thought up by you.

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:11 pm
Whee!! I'm still messing with the post styles... whee But I've started on the second entry! Originally it was going to be Kaitou Jeanne but I realized how BAD I WAS AT DRAWING KAITOU JEANNE. So it's Kyoko...not like it's much of a difference. Kyoko's hard too. I only found Meroko was easier because I draw her all the time and everybody else I barely do. whee And grade-sixers threw FRUIT AT ME TODAY!! WHAT AM I?! A MOVING TARGET?! crying I had to wash my sweater that was just washed too. Bananas really are ferkin disgusting. So far I have no marks on my paper. What wonderful progress. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:56 am
cc-haruna
Whee!! I'm still messing with the post styles... whee But I've started on the second entry! Originally it was going to be Kaitou Jeanne but I realized how BAD I WAS AT DRAWING KAITOU JEANNE. So it's Kyoko...not like it's much of a difference. Kyoko's hard too. I only found Meroko was easier because I draw her all the time and everybody else I barely do. whee And grade-sixers threw FRUIT AT ME TODAY!! WHAT AM I?! A MOVING TARGET?! crying I had to wash my sweater that was just washed too. Bananas really are ferkin disgusting. So far I have no marks on my paper. What wonderful progress. sweatdrop
Yay, your second entry! ^^ I've never been hit by a fruit before. o_O  

Froggy Furnishings

Caprika generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 13!

Caprika

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:37 pm
wheres is it? or maybe i'm just blind... well i can't wait to see it  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:46 pm
eek Soup on picture. Spilt soup on frickin...oh well. It's okay. Thank God I only drew a circle on the paper. BUT I SPILT SOUP ON THE- Okay I'm not going to go through the long story of how soup got onto my luffly drawing of a circle. What a loss. XD
The insanity of life has never failed to surprise me and never will fail. sweatdrop
Current Problem: Kyoko's neck. That's right. Kyoko's neck. A neck is a neck but it's still a neck. domokun Lucky Domo. I believe he doesn't have a neck...Okay what am I saying?! The neck will not agree with the arm positions. The neck and my pencil say stick it at thiiissssss angle when I want it the other way. I swear these hands are the ones who are controlling everything not my brain. It's kinda my hand's fault that soup got onto the first one too but it was kinda my brain's fault too. Either way the second one is being troublesome. So far it isn't as bad as my Meroko one. Now that I did five thousand times. whee

SakuMeiMei

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:53 pm
THE ARMS ARE SO FRUSTRATING!!!! gonk scream It seems that the body part that I am worst at drawing is...THE ARMS. The arms and hands seem to bother me every time. Everything else is fine but with the arms it's chaos. I've redone the arms 5 times now. whee So far I have failed to draw a decent squid. sweatdrop Yes. Another squid. I'm starting to get obsessed with drawing them now. I'm obsessed with checkerboards too. sweatdrop My winamp player has been going through the same 14 songs more than 10 times now...XD Oh well...Everything's confuzzling me... neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:48 pm
I don't know what to draw. T^T
+ponders+

Azrai

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:36 pm
*whispers* I'd secretly be happy if someone drew a character from any other series besides Full Moon. I mean, Full Moon wo Sagashite is great and all but it's gonna turn into a Full Moon contest if no one else enters another character... xd  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:45 pm
Leri
*whispers* I'd secretly be happy if someone drew a character from any other series besides Full Moon. I mean, Full Moon wo Sagashite is great and all but it's gonna turn into a Full Moon contest if no one else enters another character... xd

Don't worry, I'm actually not. xp I think I'm gonna enter sketches of minor characters also... I mean, not unimportant ones, but you know... probably not the heroines/heros. In fact... I just had a really good idea.. ninja *goes in search of her sketchbook*  

DemonHunterNaomi

Caprika rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 4, 1, 2, 2 Total: 15 (5-30)

Caprika

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:05 pm
thats cool cause i've just been judging full moon we need some more creativity then the same old stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:01 pm
Instead of Kyoko it turned out to be Maora. eek That's right. The famous Maora...from Shinshi Doumei Cross. whee My friendy wend is scanning it now and if she doesn't return it in perfect shape on Monday she dies a horrible death. XD So proud of myself. I finished it in two days. Approx time was 3 hours. whee Eeeeeeeeegggggggghhhhhhhhh......  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 9:00 am
cc-haruna
Instead of Kyoko it turned out to be Maora. eek That's right. The famous Maora...from Shinshi Doumei Cross. whee My friendy wend is scanning it now and if she doesn't return it in perfect shape on Monday she dies a horrible death. XD So proud of myself. I finished it in two days. Approx time was 3 hours. whee Eeeeeeeeegggggggghhhhhhhhh......

*dies of happiness* heart  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games