Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
Your Organization Character~! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
poll
100%
 100%  [ 270 ]
Total Votes : 270

Greenk4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:01 pm
Xcel (spelled Ex-cell)

Title: The Tempest Knight

Species: Irregular Heartless (Came into being after the explosion from Ansem the Wise's machine.

Weapon: (Left Hand) 40.in straight blade Katana with a shotgun barrel on the backside of the katana (Like a Bayonette) (Right Hand) Keyblade (Soothing Tempest) [Blade style is a mix of Terra's keyblade and Fenrir] and the hilt resembles Guardian Soul. Also uses Martial Arts in 2nd form (Breaking Fist)

Element: Earth (Contradictory to his Keyblade and Title)

Appearance: Green Hair and light blue skin (like my Avi) about 5'4, 120lbs rather skinny

[Battle] Hefty Light Gold Armor covering the entire body (Think the full armored knights in Fire Emblem.)

(casual/2nd form) Standard Organization XIII Coat. Underneath is a white tuxedo. hands surrounded by purple flames. has a ring on his right index finger

Story: After Sora and his friends recovered from the explosion in "The World That Never Was" (From Ansem the Wise's Machine that shot at Kingdom Hearts.) A strange phenomenon occured below them. a lone heartless rose from the ground and began to take a human form. Shattered remains of a heart were quickly sealed within the body and Xcel was born.

Personality: He follows those who have hearts out of curiosity since his heart is not complete but he is often shunned for his appearance and ability to communicate with heartless which also leads to him not being attacked. He thrives off of knowledge and is constantly begging to learn to see if learning can restore his heart. Xcel is very peaceful and does not prefer to fight but can become violent when provoked to a certain degree. It is still unsure why he can wield a keyblade either if he was originally a Keyblade Bearer who fell in battle or the remains of his heart were strong enough to wield it over his heartless form. The Armor he wears in battle is very similar to that of the Keyblade Wars and possibly the "Enigmatic Knight" in small ways. He is always struggling to make peace with the people who shun him so. His power over the earth allow him to make use of the land around him to his will (house, shelter, weapons etc.) which confuses many being he is know for being like a Tempest (in regards to his amazing speed and weapon wielding skill.) He wanders the land helping whoever so asks him (due to his unfinished personality he is still unable to truly determine good and evil which is often taken advantage of.) He also will refuse to fight for anyone if his instincts say that what he's doing is wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:45 pm
Name: Kerdex

Power: Darkness and Light

Title: The Divine Demon

Species: Organization XIII member

Weapon: Scythe

Crush: Xion

User Image

Personality: Friends with Roxas and Luxord. Intelligent, strategic, kind, and has a problem with girls hugging him.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

StevenStBlaize

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:25 am
Somebody help me make one for Blaize!
I know I need to rearrange and fit an x in there somewhere, but it's hard to make it sound cool!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:34 pm
Name: Synax
Element: Darkness
Weapon: Kurayami
Othr Info: His original being still exists and gets harassed by Axel and Roxas

LINK TO PICTURE

http://fav.me/d2220fa  

Tyrannosauros

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Himeko Nasuki

2,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:22 am
Name: Shelex

Title: The heavenly scholar

Element: light

Weapon: Bow and Arrow.

Personality:Laid back, Calm, kind

Appearance: User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:57 pm
Name:Roxas
wepons:doubble keybaldes
history:unknown

apirance:
User Image  

iiJAM3Z

kissycutie91

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:37 pm
my gaia character is wat i whould look like but way prettier.
character name: Christy
wepon: keyblade  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:27 pm
My charachter looks alot like...

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7927874977/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/08/riku.jpg

The only difference between us is that I'm a girl and my hair has curls^^ Her name is Christine and she has Way to Dawn.  

Little Christine-Chan

Axel Wayne

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:57 am
Black Mage Meifa
Okay, heres mine.
Appereance:
User Image
Name: Meifa
Pronunciation: May-fa
Magic: Black Mage
Description: Meifa was born and raised in Halloween Town, her parents are profound wizards in the art of black magic. She fell in love with Cloud in her journey away from Halloween Town when her parents past away. After a long difficult battle (Cloud and Meifa fighting together) to save her little brother Caim, she had passed out, So did Cloud but somewhere else. When Cloud awoke, he set out to find Meifa. Meifa regains concisnous, was saved by an orginization member named Zekushion, falls in love with her. While making close friends with all the orginization members, she finds it hard to seperate herself from them. She is still on the look-out for cloud.

Friends: Close friends with Tifa, Yuffie, Vincent, Denzel. (Denzel is in love with her also) Marlene, Barret, Squall, Aries, Jack Skellington, Sally, Jack Sparow.

eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:06 am
name: Kissy
personality: shy, but cool if you get to know me
wepon:keyblade
abiltys:able to shoot darkness out of her hands. tellaportation, and can turn anybody into a nobody
secret crush: Roxas  

kissycutie91

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:15 am
name: xin
nickname: ashen heart
affiliation: organization 13
weapons:User Image
power: ice
crush: xia
appearance: User Image-with cloak
User Image-without cloak
personality and bio: shy at times, aggressive at others, loves the smell of blood, has a short temper, and usually is just left alone, he was raised in halloween town, and was taken by xemnas during the heartless events, he trained quietly, and spent very little time doing so before he mastered the skills he was presented with  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:54 am
name: Aylluxi (pronounced I-UXIE)

title: The heart of elementals

background: Aylluxi grew up alone because her parents were divorced and neither one wanted to take care of her so they sent her money so she can take care of herself. She lived in Traverse Town and sat alone day by day doing the same thing but one day saw a by in red with brown hair going around waving a giant key, while being followed by a dog and a duck. She secretly followed them from curiosity until one day she almost got attacked by a heartless but the boy saved her and she learned that his name was Sora. When she joined the Organization XIII, she learned that Sora was the one they had to look out for and that it would have been a bad idea to like him but she still loves him for saving her life.

personality:shy but outgoing once you get to know her, a little androphobic but still likes guys from a distance, quiet but competitive

weapon:depends on her mood (ex: fire when competitive or angry, ice when stressed or focused, water when calm, wind when happy or carefree, etc..)

appearance:
User Image

crush: Sora

friends with: unknown  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Creedo Nyuga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:44 pm
XXIV
Zoxre(pronounced Zox-ra)
Original name:Zero
Title: The Keyblade's Shadow
Weapon biggrin ouble Keyblade(one is the Fenrir keyblade the other is Oblivion)
powers: Dark, and Thunder, power to control shadows
Crush:Yuffie
Personality:Likes to stay in his cloak only comes out of his cloak when he's with friends, Stays in the shadows, Vampiric, Hates sunlight, Quiet, Destructive, Very sneaky, Once you get to know him he can be quite helpful and protective.
Appearance: (Soon to come) (but has bright green hair gold eyes)
(his original form was destroyed by sora)
(becomes friends with Xion, Roxas, Axel, and Zexion rather quickly...)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:14 am
yay, i get 2 post my Nobody!
Name: Abinixia
Appearance: Olive toned skin, brown eyes, and curly, caramel colored hair that ends at the bottom of her back.
Height: 5'3? (i forgots how tall i was razz )
Element: Darkness (PWNS U ALL!)
Weapon: katanas that were crafted with black blades and silver handles to grip
Friends: Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas, Xion (though I hate her/him), Demyx (just as I said with Xion), Axel, Vexen, and Lexaeus. Attracted to Zexion.  

Khfangirl681213

Zexions D a r k Angel

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 pm
Roxés~The Strategic Scholar-

Title: The Strategic Scholar

Weapon and Power: Heartless Nobody {keyblade} Mangekyo Sharingan [she's a crossover from Naruto XD]

Element: Darkness

Personality: Kinda quiet, except funny and obnoxious around friends, bookworm, serious about missions, nervous around Zexion (cuz she lurves him), and almost a tad sadistic.

Background: Roxés was sent on a mission to Hallow Bastion, where she reunited with Ansem and the Apprentices. After a few months of staying with them, one of the experiments they were working on exploded, and they all fell into Darkness. They then made, after discovering they were Nobodies, Organization XIII.

Crush: She's always had a crush on Zexion since they were whole, but now that they're Nobodies, she's given up on the fact that they can be together.

Apperance: http://gavezexionmyheart.deviantart.com/art/Roxes-Bio-141996733

Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces