Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:59 pm
"Very good then. Unfortunaatly, I'm not sure... but there are certain road blocks in our path..."

He turned to look at Neil, and smiled welcomingly, "And how would you like to join in on this little endevor, I'm afraid I can't promise you nearly as much power..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:03 pm
"Hmm...What can i do till then?"  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:28 pm
"Well, yoy might want to look into your estate, make sure nothing was lost in your absence. And I sugest you prepair any weapons you may have, as well as test any powers you might have gained in resurection..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:50 am
Kren folded his arms and thought. "Estate...?" He shrugged. "I'll stay here for now, if you don't mind."  

Fighter for all

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Neil
Neil cursed to himself, he had gotten careless. He should have moved when he heard the shorter one mention he'd seen him but it was too soon before the ugly one shone a light on him. He felt insulted when the big ugly one had requested he work for him. He pocketed his hands and stood up. "And why would I work for someone like you? From what I've heard you're exactly the kind of thing I'm all against."

((Carefull Z-Jeff, Ffa's writing style is rubbing off on you.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:42 am
((Should i be insulted by that?))  

Fighter for all

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:21 pm
((Not really, he just has a different writting style then your own.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:05 pm
Kieron Simato
((Not really, he just has a different writting style then your own.))
((Hm...okay...))  

Fighter for all

HasmatX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:18 pm
X leaps the gate, goes to Hasmat, and fuses with him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:47 am
Kren watched the man. "Hm? and what are you against?"  

Fighter for all

Kieron Simato

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Neil
Neil saw the shorter one turned to him. He didn't flinch but he was getting nervous. He kept his hands in his pockets and took another step forward. "People who rule by fear." He stood straight. "Hostile takeovers, and the like."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:39 pm
''And didn't he just finish saying he didn't want to rule by using fear?'' Kren raised an eyebrow. ''Maybe you should pay more attention.''
((damn, this is harder then I thought.))  

Fighter for all

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:56 pm
Desta heard ARia's messege from the letter Blin had given to the registrar. "Hasmat, here are your souls and your contract. You get this guy to bless them, feed the package to the contract and you should be free. I have to go immediately, return to the Hunter Base as soon as possible. "

The old man merely grumbled as he ripped the package from Desta's grip as she left. "Ah Shi Va, Ti Ka Lro Sot. Mi Ran Do Wah Yesyu Io Tii Ko Ren FAR IIEE!!!" he chanted, "There blessed souls now let me return to my rest..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:36 pm
Hasmat relieses the souls into the contract. The contract forms into a portal which says.

Hasmat, You will come through this portal

I w-

the portal precedes to start suck in Hasmat

losing his balance HasmatX is dragged into the portal, which closes with a loud bang

((To ??? arrow ))  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:27 pm
((Chalk it up to a bad habbit I gues, I tend to start mimicking the style of those I'm RPing with...))

"Yes, I hardly intend to rule the mortals any more by fear then their leaders try to rule us." the Lich King spun around, throwing his hands out in a grand gesticualtion, jewlery faintly jingling as he moved. "For to long have the undead been nothing more than just the simple tools of the mortals and their necromancy. We are the venerable dead, and all societies teach that we should be respected."

He let his hands drift slowly back down to his sides. "Besides, there are many above us who seek to rule for there own benefits, sucking the lively hood out of the men and women above us. They are driven be greed, want of power, lust for domination, and lust for lusts own sake." He slamed his walking stick down on the ground, sending a rush of sparks outward in a ring around him. "Tell me, whats so wrong about us trying to fight for our own keep and peace of mind?! Besides, can you honestly tell me there isn't something you'd like to have?" his voice lowered to a mere whisper as he spoke this last part.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games