Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Port Dark Water Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:20 pm
With Celestia's paws on her chest, Adira felt no pain to herself, no matter how hard she hit her head against the floor. "You cannot harm yourself so long as I am touching you..." She frowned.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:22 pm
Standing up, Rooj grabbed Kaleb by the hand and pulled him out of the room. Looking him in the eyes, Rooj smiled. "Your a good little slave, right? Would you like to prove how good a slave you are and earn a nice reward?" Rooj asked, talking low enough that the muffled Adira would not be able to hear in the next room over.

"I want you and Celestia to make the human love you and trust you." She ordered him simply. Not bothering to explain her reasons.  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Magical Djinni

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:26 pm
Her tone was no longer begging. She wanted to know, so many questions. She wanted it to be over. "I want to know, if I have to die for it, I'll accept that price."

**I've got to go in 15 minutes, just so you know**  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 pm
Celestia frowned. "You don't have to die... You can live here with us... We'll take care of you. Just like we'll take care of Apple." She smiled. "I.. I wish I could heal your blindness... but I am just a small child... and I don't know much of my abilities just yet..."

Kaleb, in the meantime, looked at Rooj. "You want us to try to befriend her?... I know I may not be able to do that.. but celly may be able to... She always has that way with people it seems..."  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:51 pm
"If you two earn her trust and love I will give you a big reward." Rooj promised. Touching his collar, Rooj added an effect to the collar, giving it the same mind muffle properties as Adira's had. Since Kaleb had no mental powers Rooj thought it might make him unreadable.

Adding the same effect to one of her rings which was a really small collar in a sense, Rooj pushed Kaleb into the room and leaned over Adira. "Alright, Im going to let you have your powers back. I hope you learned your lesson."

Touching Adiras collar, Rooj removed the mind blocking effect on her but kept her hands tied behind her back. "Be good this time." Rooj ordered Adira firmly before walking back over to Apple.

Picking up the paddle, Rooj climbed into the chair so that she was sitting on Apples back and spanked Apple a few times with the paddle. "Now will you be good?" Rooj asked, wearing Apples torn shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:52 pm
Apple looked as she the Rooji wore her ripped shirt " Dammit! take it off with all the cloths you have!" she screamed, now squirming in her chair.After screaming the guy named Kaleb smacked her and sent electrical currents through he body and it felt as if she was being stung all over.Moaning slightly after the stinging ended and hung her head and soon sat up.She had calmed expression and felt a little dizzy at first.Then she remembered why she was tied and up and turned her head to see all that happened." You have no right to invade my mind." she continued, "now take off my shirt you b***h " she ordered.[EDIT] After being spanked once more she growled " You can't change my personality!" she said.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:59 pm
Celestia removed Adira's ear plugs as she smiled. "Adira... can you play with me? Kaleb's gonna be busy with Apple, I can tell... Come play!" She giggled, pulling at the female.

Meanwhile, Kaleb looked to Apple and Rooj. "Mistress... Do you still need me? I could amp up my power slightly more..." He frowned, hating to do it... but Apple needed to know that Mistress Rooj was the one to listen to...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 pm
"Actually I think Adira can." Rooj said, pointing at the mentalist. "But wouldnt it be better if you just did what you were told instead of having your mind changed?" Rooj asked, delivering a few more swats to Apples posterior.

Conjuring another one of her magic collars, Rooj slipped it around Apples neck and locked it into place. Like magic Apples real name appeared on the collar right under the name of her owner. Curious, Rooj pulled on the collar and read it aloud. "Ana..bella...Anabella?" She looked at Apple questioningly.

Rooj heard Kalebs request and smiled. "If she still refuses to be a good loyal slave then you may shock her as much as you want."

(Edit)  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:11 pm
Apple watched her clip the collar on and squirmed more " What the heck!?!" she screamed, and when it clicked she looked down at her neck and saw it slowly appear.Suddenly when Rooji said 'Anabella' Apple blushed a bright red and and lowered her head " Don't call me that!!!" she screamed, her heart feeling heavier and heavier.Her face began to heat up and she could only think of 'him'." dammit!!!" she whispered and repeated over and over again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:13 pm
Kaleb leaned against the wall, watching both parties in the room, awaiting where he was needed most. His eyes trailing from the small snow-leopard and human, to the little bigger red robin and red Persian.  

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:16 pm
Rooj giggled as she saw Apple blush and bounced around in her neko seat. "Anaballa! What a pretty name!" She exclaimed, scratching Apple behind the ears. "With a name like that I bet theres a good little girl just waiting to come out Anabella." Rooj said with a giggle as she began scratching Apples head. Turning to Kaleb she laughed. "Her ears are really soft Kaleb. Come touch them!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:32 pm
Apple growled when she began petting her ear " don't touch me!!!" she screamed, and glared over to Kaleb." If you touch me....." she said, now turning her eyes back to Rooji.Still blushing she kept her straight expression and squirmed more " Stop petting me! and don't call me that name! " she ordered, and lowered her head." I'm obviously a girl dip s**t!!!" she screamed more.Sirming more and more the ropes didn't seem to get loose.  

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Celestia_Gaiden

4,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:45 pm
Kaleb blushed, walking over to Mistress and Apple as he gently reached out to touch her ears. "Cats always have the softest ears... I wish I had ears as soft as theirs..." Without knowing it, he was close to her head, his lips gently rubbing over them. "Why do you hate this place so much, Anabella?..." He whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:55 pm
Rooj shook her head as she folded her legs under herself. "It wasnt olbvious at all Anabella. You cuss like a sailor, you wear only a simple shirt, you attack anyone who upsets you and you pretend you are not really a softy." Rooj patted Apples bottom. "You look muuuuuch cuter like this Anabella."  

Fuzzy Mitten Mistress

Head_in_the_Clouds123

1,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:13 pm
Apple squirmed as now Kaleb petted her ear and then glared up at him when he asked her a question.Apple made her usual straight expression and still continued to blush. " First of all.....Stop calling me that!! and did I ever say I hated this place!" she screamed, knowing that Rooji would hear.Lowering her head and wanted to hide her neck she hated being called Anabella...her real name.This only brought her pain and her heart felt heavier and heavier.'His' voice was now roaring throughout her mind and she wanted to grasp her head so bad. Apple blush was so red her cheeks looked like apples itself.Rooji was pissing apple off so much " You know nothing about me Rooji I was always like this! ".  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff