Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
RE couples Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which RE characters make a good couple
  Leon and Ada
  Leon and claire
  Chris and Jill
  steve and claire
  rebbeca and billy
  none
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:34 am
Bottom line is. I'd be content if this thread was closed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:14 am
Forgive me if someone has already brought this up... but how about Wesker and Rebecca? I mean, there's the photo of her in Wesker's desk in RE2. I wonder what the story is there.

What's confusing is that if he liked her enough to keep a photo of her, why did he shoot her in the chest at point-blank range? I guess it just shows what a cold-hearted bashturd he is.  

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:15 am
Well, Bio, if another mod or two agrees with you, then I suppose you'd have grounds to close it...

But I'm having fun... >.>

Ronin-
Well, there could be several reasons for it, logically. Seeing as she was the Resident Rookie, it could have come from her file. Although I can't remember if R.P.D was on the front of that basketball uniform...

I'm not too big of a fan of Wesker and Rebecca. I've seen it done, and done well, but in the end it isn't my favorite pairing.

Wesker and Jill on the other hand... Can someone come and install my Air Conditioning? xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 10:15 am
NotteRequiem
I occasionally visit the Gaming Discussion thread... It's disappointing.

But sometimes highly entertaining.

Oh, it's very dissapointing. I think that most everyone that is interested in engaging in intellectual gaming banter is in a guild somewhere and doesn't bother with the gaming forum.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:10 pm
RoninFox
Forgive me if someone has already brought this up... but how about Wesker and Rebecca? I mean, there's the photo of her in Wesker's desk in RE2. I wonder what the story is there.

What's confusing is that if he liked her enough to keep a photo of her, why did he shoot her in the chest at point-blank range? I guess it just shows what a cold-hearted bashturd he is.
The photo DID say "Recruit" on it. Wesker was in charge of hiring her. That's why the photo was there.

It's not like he just came up one day when she was on the court and said, "Hey, Becky! Smile!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
RoninFox

The photo DID say "Recruit" on it. Wesker was in charge of hiring her. That's why the photo was there.

It's not like he just came up one day when she was on the court and said, "Hey, Becky! Smile!"

Ah, but why was her photo the only one he kept in his desk? Why wasn't it languishing in some file cabinet with the others? CONSPIRACY THEORY! blaugh rofl

Wesker + Jill = OMG HOT OFFICE SEXX0RZZ. If Chris were to walk in on them, what would happen-- would he blush and run away, or would there be a threesome? whee  

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:04 pm
Well, did you look at his desk. Either Wesker was a slob. Of after his death, that's where the STARS kept all the documents, maybe they needed to look through them. For all we know, Wesker wasn't even the one who left that photo there.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:39 am
Biohazard EXTREME
For all we know, Wesker wasn't even the one who left that photo there.

Maybe it was planted by Chris, to make people think that Wesker had a secret crush on Rebecca-- when in fact it was Chris who liked Rebecca! OMG!!! 4laugh  

RoninFox

4,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:56 am
Lol, you girls make my head hurt. xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:07 pm
Me too, but that's because I'm losing brain cells.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:47 pm
Quote:
Maybe it was planted by Chris, to make people think that Wesker had a secret crush on Rebecca-- when in fact it was Chris who liked Rebecca! OMG!!!

Wow.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:11 pm
Haha, interesting. The couple I would like to see is Leon and Claire. 3nodding And Chris and Jill.  

DamnBlackHeart

Romantic Dreamer

Alex Brand

Dapper Smoker

4,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:42 pm
DamnBlackHeart
Haha, interesting. The couple I would like to see is Leon and Claire. 3nodding And Chris and Jill.

Yeah, when I was smaller (about 8 or 9 -I believe..) I always thought it was Leon and Claire but then I soon realized it is pretty much Leon and Ada. But what happened in the Degeneration movie? Why was it Leon and Angela? Who wrote the movie for that to happen?! scream I was pretty upset about that. It's Leon and Ada though...from what I've seen..
cause in 2, we all know what happens between the two of them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:57 pm
Chy112
DamnBlackHeart

Yeah, when I was smaller (about 8 or 9 -I believe..) I always thought it was Leon and Claire but then I soon realized it is pretty much Leon and Ada. But what happened in the Degeneration movie? Why was it Leon and Angela? Who wrote the movie for that to happen?! scream I was pretty upset about that. It's Leon and Ada though...from what I've seen..
cause in 2, we all know what happens between the two of them. 3nodding

Because Leon is a self-righteous man whore.  

MadamTarantula

Belbecat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:10 am
They'd all be pretty good I say, I'm guessing that's how they intended it I suppose. But Chris x Jill is the original so going with that...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff