Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:00 pm
Yousei nodded politely, hoping to avoid being caught in their quarrel.
Once questioned, Yousei replied, "Oh.. uhm.. Well, Miles lives in Eden, and he wished to re-visit his homeland."

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:14 pm
Mirasande nodded at Yousei's statement. "Indeed," she then turned to the man who had challenged Luthien " That is a very bad idea. If you wish to remain whole, you would not fight her. Many have tried and failed." Luthien stared at him "My true form would overwhelm your puny mind." she said disdainfully.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:20 pm
Witium had sense shoot back into his mind, "I'm in a new land..." He took a bow, "I apologize, being in that boat had distorted my concentration." The elf straightened up and udjested my belt, "No way am i gonna make the mistake of dueling something I know nothing of." With a sigh he sat down on the sand and listened quietly to the conforsation between the two elf girls. All the while he mumbled to himself about his own foolishness.
[Guys i gotta go for now, see ya all tomorrow]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:22 pm
Mirasande looked to Yousei. "So, you're a wood elf also, I see? What part of the Woodes did you come from?"  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:24 pm
Yousei thought of her smoldering village, and tried to keep herself from slipping back into her dark memories, "Talik.. It's on the southwestern end of the Woode.. And you?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:27 pm
Mirasande almost gasped when she heard the name of Yousei's home.
"I'm from right around Talik, on the opposite shore of the Black River. What a strange coincidence. What was your father's name?" She asked curiously, sensing there was something strange going on. They looked far too much alike.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:31 pm
Yousei was also surprised at this news. "Uhm.." she replied, straining her mind for her father's name. She had not even talked about him for over ten years now. "I believe it was... Valan.... Valandil," she said, praising herself for remembering it.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:34 pm
Mirasande did gasp at this, Valendil . . . she felt her knees give way and she sat down hard on the sand. "Valendil, that was my father's name. What about your mother?" she looked up at Yousei.  

[Lux_Aeterna]

Jason casketts

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:42 pm
jason was up on the lookout he looked at an eagle and followed it with his eyes seeing a continent "YO SIS LAND HO!" he signaled his sister something and she nodded

"get the wings up and running were near the highsea's" wings came out from the wildcats hull they flapped a bit to get the water out of its feathers, the wildcat was apparently not any kind of ship, it was a ancient  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:42 pm
Yousei's eyes widened, and she scorned herself for not remembering her mother's name right away. "Silmarwen.." she said, once more, trying not to slip back into her past.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Lux_Aeterna]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:45 pm
Mirasande was in shock. "Could it be possible . . ." she said quietly, she looked up at Yousei. "Did you ever know your father?" she asked quietly, a burning intensity in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:47 pm
Yousei slowly shook her head. Her mouth fell open..

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Lux_Aeterna]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:50 pm
Mirasande stood quickly and took Yousei's hands, staring closely at her."Could it be possible . . . ." she breathed. A small smile crept across her face and a distant expression came into her eyes. " Another one." she looked at Yousei. "Baby sister . . ."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:00 pm
Yousei grasped her hands tightly, her eyes misting. She embraced her older sister tightly, "..I have not seen you since I was a baby! What happened to you...?"

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Lux_Aeterna]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:06 pm
She embraced Yousei, tears threatening to run down her face. "All I know," she said in a weak voice, "is that our parents left each other, and that the mother I grew up with was not my real mother, and my baby sisters were only my half-sisters, but I never knew I had another sister. This is so strange . . ." she wiped her face with the back of her hand.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games