Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Official Resident Evil Guild Sigs:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:35 am
WhteUmbrella001
Resident Isaka
User Image
Oh yeah, it's much better with the fading at the bottom of the zombie! razz
Thats 100x better, Nice job ^_____^

heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:52 pm
Hmm... You know what I just realized... Guils Sigs attract noobs... Do we want that?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hmm... You know what I just realized... Guils Sigs attract noobs... Do we want that?

eek Hmm... If we find any, they shall be burned... Or declined..  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:16 pm
o_O I agree with Kennedy. xd  

Uenna

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:20 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME

Hey, if they had to get past me, I'd make sure they weren't noobs, but we know that many make it into the guild until they are shunned.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME

Hey, if they had to get past me, I'd make sure they weren't noobs, but we know that many make it into the guild until they are shunned.

Well maybe we can PM the people who want to join and ask them questions...?  

Mr. Kennedy

Uenna

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:30 pm
Well, as Whte said..somewhere, I forget where, in their request to join, they need a GOOD reason on why they deserve membership. No crap like "Because I like RE biggrin "

A nice good, explanation why they're a dedicated RE fan. That should basically let us know if they're worthy or not.

Unless if someone invites them in.. but I'm sure we know who we invite, RE-worthy-wise and whatnot.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:32 pm
Mr. Kennedy
That never works. What they don't know they can look up on the internet. I guess there really isn't a way until we see what kind of discussion they provide.

Quote:
leon teh r0x0rz!!!111!11111!!!!1 re4 is teh best re becuz it haz leon and all ohter re gamez sux becuz dey got b@d camnra anglez

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
That never works. What they don't know they can look up on the internet. I guess there really isn't a way until we see what kind of discussion they provide.

Quote:
leon teh r0x0rz!!!111!11111!!!!1 re4 is teh best re becuz it haz leon and all ohter re gamez sux becuz dey got b@d camnra anglez

What place tells you info on RE? Sure they have stuff like REHorror but they cant know about endings and stuff.

Is that an actual quote...?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:46 pm
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy

Quote:

What place tells you info on RE? Sure they have stuff like REHorror but they cant know about endings and stuff.

LOL, no that's not an actual quote, I just spoke to one too many nubs in my Gaian experience.
And Gamefaqs has many good walkthroughs that happily give away the endings and plot points.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:52 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy
Biohazard EXTREME
Mr. Kennedy

Quote:

LOL, no that's not an actual quote, I just spoke to one too many nubs in my Gaian experience.
And Gamefaqs has many good walkthroughs that happily give away the endings and plot points.

xd Because I met some people who spoke like that... But not that moronic...

Really? Weird.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:09 pm
Sadly, I HAVE seen posts like that before.. sweatdrop  

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:25 pm
You won't imagine the kind of requests people make for this guild asking to be in it. Its quite sad and humerous at the same time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:45 pm
WhteUmbrella001
You won't imagine the kind of requests people make for this guild asking to be in it. Its quite sad and humerous at the same time.
We should make a thread of them. xd lol, j/k.  

Uenna

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:44 am
WhteUmbrella001

I know, some of them scared me to death! eek  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games