Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Ninja Academy ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:36 pm
If the truth lies than its not the truth  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:39 pm
"And who decides what is truth?"
A puff of smoke and he was standing on the ground.
"And what is lies?"

He chuckled scornfully.
"The gods perhaps?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:44 pm
Try, if it happened, thats the truth.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:47 pm
"And who decides what has happened?"
Ansem chuckled, his voice filled with scorn once again.
"You of all people should know how fickle a thing memory is."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:53 pm
The action decides it happened whether one remembers it happened is another matter but none the less it still happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:58 pm
"Ah. But perception decides whether one believes it to have happened. What if I were to tell you that you are a monster, created in a lab?"
Another puff of smoke enveloped Ansem and he reappeared on the first branch.
"What if I were to tell you that you have the blood of countless innocents on your claws?"
Another poof, another branch.
"What if all that you thought you knew about yourself was a lie?"
Poof! Branch!
"What if the contract you strive so hard to fufill is not being collected at the end of that time period?"
You get the poof-branch deal by now.
"What if you are wasting your time?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:14 pm
The first part makes sence. The second I don't know. The third wouldn't be surprised. The fourth I know something must be done about it lest my life becomes a living hell. and the last Why would you pour your time into a person who wastes his?

now I have another question: Do you care? and if so Why?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:18 pm
"I am."
Ansem slipped back into his frown.
"Information is my job, and I'm killing time until Desta shows up here."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

the_moons_last_light

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:27 pm
ZombieJeff
"I should hope so." says Kotaro lsnatching his captive and leeping into the air. When the spike subsided, Kotaro through the man back on the ground, and leeped high into the air.

A second latter he and his two energy doubles came crashing down holding chaos balls between their hands. The landed directly ontop of three of the unskewered ninjas, and the resulting blast destroyed the majority of the spike.

"Any more." said Kotaro hungrily through the resulting smoke.

Sayo looked down at him "no thats all...so control yourself!" she said to him her voice alittle louder then normal, she could tell he was not the same. Sayo jumped down out of the tree and landed next to him. her breathing slower then before.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:42 pm
Ah, well then I guess we are wasting our time on the same person then.  

HasmatX

alias360

Gaian

450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:05 pm
When Roy shot down those two men down, I jumped in to action. I throw right arm under his left armpit and wrapped it around to his back and at the same time I placed my right foot out in front of his path. I pressed down and caused him to flip, smashing his head to the ground. if anything it put a lot of presser on his neck. I immediately throw four kunai to the other two, pinning them to the wall.

“Do you think ninjutsu is a life stile, it’s a stile of life? Ninjutsu dose not tell you what paths to take but how you take it. So don’t think that Ninjutsu is only a type of people who are hired to kill or take. It is an art and only an art.”

He turned his head and looked over his shoulder to Roy. He smiled

“You got here in good time. This place is a mess and it needs some order. So you’re the right person for the job.”

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:37 pm
the seconds group finaly located lutia but hid beyond perception seeing she was to well protected and gathered intel

the metal ninjas aparent leader sees the fight so easily end "this was the place of least resistance. if we failed then the mission was probaly a loss entirly. everyone retreat!"
the leader smiled "swimming metal jutsu!"
the metal ninja across the area melted into a pool of liquid metal and desapeared from the scene

but one stalked lutia determined to finish her off with his supirior abilities

((alright kokuwagata you can keep the robot))  

ByakoAssailant

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:47 pm
"your good to notice the diference." says Kotaro, standing at his full height. "Zoroku is nothing more than a vessle to my power, he's nothing but a hindrance to me.... But he's my only means ofg conveyance." he laughedloudly, and lifted the unconcious ninja once more. But stoped mid way through, eye roving the surroundings.

"Wait, there is one more.... and he's folowing the girl... I guess I shall play the hero today." It was an old well honed talent returning to him. As with many very skilled in any art form, he could feel others energy and auras. It was the basis for finding an advantage in battle with the demon claws. Without it, the range was for the most part wasted.

"Let me show you how real Shinobi handle battle." he says, holding the body over his shoulder and leaping off into the forest. He was making a straight bee line to intercept Lutia and the persuing ninja.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:36 pm
Desta stopped leaping from branch to branch when she saw Ansem and Hasmat. "Hey guys have you seen Lutia?" she scanned the horizon for signs.  

deathstar175

HasmatX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:32 pm
Nope, The only things I've seen are the close up if the tree I hit and this mind-reading philosipher dude, Ansem. Who wants to talk to you or something like that.

X sees the ninjas simply melt dissapearing into the ground and turns around walking toward Raziel and the dwarf, removing her mask as she went.

Hello  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games