Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:31 am
Pharaoh90
"Oh really?" "You think I'm lying?" "How could I? Your Odango hairstyle is just beautiful!" OOC: I think she has an odango hairstyle doesnt she?

ooc: odango? wats that sweatdrop ?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:45 am
OOC: the hairstlye that sailor moon has  

Pharaoh90
Crew

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:49 am
Pharaoh90
OOC: the hairstlye that sailor moon has

ooc: nope, shei's pic is on the first page. she has really long silver ponytails  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:20 am
Pharaoh90
"Oh really?" "You think I'm lying?" "How could I? Your Odango hairstyle is just beautiful!" OOC: I think she has an odango hairstyle doesnt she?

Shei's eyes returned to their original mahogany, her face a blank sheild, "..."

Dont trust him. He wants to do harm. Let me out so I may wring his neck.

Shei made up her mind, even though it went against her own insticts as well as the demon's, but she could never trust it anyway. Though she said and expressed nothing, she forced herself to trust this male.  

pwn_4thewyn

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:00 pm
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Rama never blinked. She never let out a surprised gasp. This boy was clearly up to something, and by the way he spoke initially, it was increasingly obvious that there was some ulterior motive to his coming to the dorms. She gritted her teeth, feeling the very tips of her fangs poking at her lowe lip. She wanted so badly to kill this boy. It was clear to her that he had absolutely no clue just what kind of a mess he was getting himself into.

Her fingers fidgeting with the intense need to draw blood, she moved only the smallest bit closer. Masking her presence was a simple task, and she minutely sighed as her hazel eyes scanned his bare neck. 'Shei...kill him now.' Allowing her pureblood instincts to take over and to enable her knowing of authority, she glanced to Shei. Her eyes were piecring red now, full of bloodlust and murderous intent, but it was all directed toward Shei. 'You will kill this boy now...I demand it.'

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:06 pm
ranningu

Rama never blinked. She never let out a surprised gasp. This boy was clearly up to something, and by the way he spoke initially, it was increasingly obvious that there was some ulterior motive to his coming to the dorms. She gritted her teeth, feeling the very tips of her fangs poking at her lowe lip. She wanted so badly to kill this boy. It was clear to her that he had absolutely no clue just what kind of a mess he was getting himself into.

Her fingers fidgeting with the intense need to draw blood, she moved only the smallest bit closer. Masking her presence was a simple task, and she minutely sighed as her hazel eyes scanned his bare neck. 'Shei...kill him now.' Allowing her pureblood instincts to take over and to enable her knowing of authority, she glanced to Shei. Her eyes were piecring red now, full of bloodlust and murderous intent, but it was all directed toward Shei. 'You will kill this boy now...I demand it.'

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

Shei sensed the powerful prescence that seemed to scorch the air. Fear etched itself across her face as she turned to see Rama.
Even your friend wants you to kill him. You know that means I can't be lying to you. Your way to smart to still believe that.
No. Feeding is one thing. Killing is another.
Ha. Guess I'm gonna get stuck with the fun part then. I hope you like watching HanShukumei.

Shei's eyes burned a fierce red as her hand shot out and clutched the young mans neck. Her nails dug into his skin as she lifted him from the ground. Grinning at the boy, Shei whispered in his ear, "Goodbye."
Using all her strength Shei slammed him against the dorm wall and was about to finish him, before she remembered something.
Turning to Rama, Shei said, "If you intend to kill him, drain his blood from his veins. Have your fill. You purebloods can kill with one feeding."

"Besides, this body has had it's fill of blood today."  

pwn_4thewyn

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:26 pm
ooc: by the way, deniedultrasex, katsuro is waiting for yaya to order sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:58 pm

Rama walked out from the shadows, a grim and very dark expression on her face. There was no bubbly or happy girl left for the moment. She was a shell filled with the instincts and needs of a true vampire. Rama herself could have resisted any amount of blood, but this vampire, this machine made for the feeding on humans, it needed its nourishment.

"You've done well, Shei," She praised the girl, grinning the same innocent way she always did. Approaching the boy, Rama took a look at his neck. This vampire hunter had asked for this serving of fate. He'd put his life on the line to see past the mask of the night class. So then, why did Rama hesitate once again? Her second time today, she was having a battle within herself, wondering what limit she could draw between hunting and feeding. This kid had tried to kill her and several of her knew friends. In killing him, she would be protecting them. 'You stop it...now.' Rama warned her instincts inwardly, placing her index finger just below her upper lip. "The point of the night class..." She began, answering her own question as she spoke. "Is to draw the line between barbarrick killers and peaceful coexistence. If I killed this boy, I'd be destroying the very foundation of this school." Staring at the limp body that had taken a just blow from Shei, she frowned. "Will you hide of him somewhere?"

[ [ My god! I wanted to kill somebody so bad, but that would be unfair to Pharaoh. Not to mention it would destroy Rama's little plot. xD; ] ]

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:48 pm
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
----------------------

Yaya smiled, although she instantly wondered if he was lying or not. She thought maybe he was trying to change the subject, but refused to persist. In case that beautiful smile would fade before her eyes.

"Thanks," she said softer than she expected. Clearing her throat, she got back the strength in her voice. "But you do know, they're just normal brown like a lot of people's." She grinned playfully, not wanting to show his actions truely did affect her.

----------------------

Katsuro's silvery hazel eyes, shimmered in the dull lighting of the restuarant, "I have a believe that eyes are the windows to a person's heart. You're blessed with great kindness and compassion Yaya."

Smiling, he leaned back in his chair.

The waiter came over again, this time looking for their choices for their meal. "Ladies first." Katsuro said in a soft playful tone, with a smile to match.

--------------------

OOC: I'm sorry... I got up late today... and then I made gaia avatar outfits in MS paint for vampire knight. >_>;;

Yaya felt hot all over, her face was probably beat red by now. She wasn't particularly good with men. Most of her memories of guys consisted of jerks she ignored or guys who'd do absolutely stupid things to get her attention, but Katsuro seemed different. The way he spoke, seemed like a dream, but yet so honest.

"Uhhh, I'll just get some pizza." She suddenly felt self conscious of her choice. What if he thinks I'm too ordinary now? Ordering darn pizza!

--------------------

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:47 am
Mitsuru's head hit the wall with a big *CLUNK*. "Owww.." Damn her...she pisses me off...but I have to go along with this...I need to gain their trust...and when they come to let their gaurd down....  

Pharaoh90
Crew

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:15 am
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
----------------------

Yaya smiled, although she instantly wondered if he was lying or not. She thought maybe he was trying to change the subject, but refused to persist. In case that beautiful smile would fade before her eyes.

"Thanks," she said softer than she expected. Clearing her throat, she got back the strength in her voice. "But you do know, they're just normal brown like a lot of people's." She grinned playfully, not wanting to show his actions truely did affect her.

----------------------

Katsuro's silvery hazel eyes, shimmered in the dull lighting of the restuarant, "I have a believe that eyes are the windows to a person's heart. You're blessed with great kindness and compassion Yaya."

The waiter came over again, this time looking for their choices for their meal. "Ladies first." Katsuro said in a soft playful tone, with a smile to match.

--------------------

OOC: I'm sorry... I got up late today... and then I made gaia avatar outfits in MS paint for vampire knight. >_>;;

Yaya felt hot all over, her face was probably beat red by now. She wasn't particularly good with men. Most of her memories of guys consisted of jerks she ignored or guys who'd do absolutely stupid things to get her attention, but Katsuro seemed different. The way he spoke, seemed like a dream, but yet so honest.

"Uhhh, I'll just get some pizza." She suddenly felt self conscious of her choice. What if he thinks I'm too ordinary now? Ordering darn pizza!

--------------------

ooc: its okay lol whee i saw those. they look great ^^

----------
Katsuro chuckled softly, "I guess we'll be ordering the same thing then, I'll have the pizza too thanks."

Taking another small sip of water, Katsuro watched Yaya, "So, tell me a bit about yourself. How is the school year going for you so far?"

----------  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:29 am
ranningu

Rama walked out from the shadows, a grim and very dark expression on her face. There was no bubbly or happy girl left for the moment. She was a shell filled with the instincts and needs of a true vampire. Rama herself could have resisted any amount of blood, but this vampire, this machine made for the feeding on humans, it needed its nourishment.

"You've done well, Shei," She praised the girl, grinning the same innocent way she always did. Approaching the boy, Rama took a look at his neck. This vampire hunter had asked for this serving of fate. He'd put his life on the line to see past the mask of the night class. So then, why did Rama hesitate once again? Her second time today, she was having a battle within herself, wondering what limit she could draw between hunting and feeding. This kid had tried to kill her and several of her knew friends. In killing him, she would be protecting them. 'You stop it...now.' Rama warned her instincts inwardly, placing her index finger just below her upper lip. "The point of the night class..." She began, answering her own question as she spoke. "Is to draw the line between barbarrick killers and peaceful coexistence. If I killed this boy, I'd be destroying the very foundation of this school." Staring at the limp body that had taken a just blow from Shei, she frowned. "Will you hide of him somewhere?"

[ [ My god! I wanted to kill somebody so bad, but that would be unfair to Pharaoh. Not to mention it would destroy Rama's little plot. xD; ] ]

ooc:yeah, it would be unfair to pharoh, though, for Shei's character, it would be great to kill someone. i think i'll just kill a nameless student or sumat like that later on. that way, no one's character gets killed 3nodding

Shei (who by the way, doesnt have control of her actions at this point) snarled disobidiently. "I never thought I'd see the day when a pure blood would be so much of a coward, that they would turn down fresh food."
Turning back to the barely conscious male that she had dropped in front of Rama, "Dear boy, let me take your pain away..." her voice animated by her excitement as a smile played on her lips, "...in turn, I would like to drink your life away..."

Bending down, Shei once again grabbed the male by the neck and placed him on his feet. "Poor thing...you can barely stand, let alone keep your eyes open. I bet you want to sleep..." Stepping so that his chin was over her shoulder, she wrapped her arms around him and posistioned her fangs above the side of his neck.  

pwn_4thewyn

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:18 pm
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
----------------------

----------------------

--------------------

--------------------

----------
Katsuro chuckled softly, "I guess we'll be ordering the same thing then, I'll have the pizza too thanks."

Taking another small sip of water, Katsuro watched Yaya, "So, tell me a bit about yourself. How is the school year going for you so far?"

----------

--------------

Yaya paused cautiously. Not wanting to say too much about the night class...

"Hmmm, well it's sure been interesting. I met some nice people from the night class!" Oh no, didn't I just tell myself not to talk about them? She thought, mentally kicking herself.

"It's actually hard to see them at dawn, and that's the only time I can see them." She quickly recovered, frowning to exaggerate her point.

"As far as I go, I guess I'm straight forward, and loud as my mom says." She laughed, but she wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to know so she finished momentarily, waiting for a response.

--------------

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 1:23 pm
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
----------------------

----------------------

--------------------

--------------------

----------

----------

--------------

"Hmmm, well it's sure been interesting. I met some nice people from the night class!" Oh no, didn't I just tell myself not to talk about them? She thought, mentally kicking herself.

"It's actually hard to see them at dawn, and that's the only time I can see them." She quickly recovered, frowning to exaggerate her point.

"As far as I go, I guess I'm straight forward, and loud as my mom says." She laughed, but she wasn't exactly sure what he wanted to know so she finished momentarily, waiting for a response.

--------------

"That's good that you're making such good friends with the night class. As for me, people tell me that I talk too quietly, but there are others that find it soothing. I guess we can even each other out. " Laughing lightly, Katsuro smiled (again lol) at Yaya.  

pwn_4thewyn

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:38 pm
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
pwn_4thewyn
DeniedUltraSex
----------------------

----------------------

--------------------

--------------------

----------

----------

--------------

--------------

"That's good that you're making such good friends with the night class. As for me, people tell me that I talk too quietly, but there are others that find it soothing. I guess we can even each other out. " Laughing lightly, Katsuro smiled (again lol) at Yaya.

-------------------

Yaya smiled back. Man Katsuro's smile really is infectious.

Out of pure curiousity Yaya asked calmly, "How did you become the president of the sun dorms?"

Suddenly, the pizza was served. <--- what a poor sentance. D':

-------------------

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games