Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:45 pm
Mr. Kennedy
DasJabberwockie
I felt a slight twinge of pain when you're given the option of examining Krauser after the final fight. That line made my eyes hurt. Darn you for being sentimental, Leon! crying

"What happened to you Krauser? You used to be a good guy..."
*sniffle* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:11 am
When you beat the Nemesis, right after the Helicopter crash, where Jill gets infected. Seeing Nemesis limp through the fire... Epic.

That's a downer for me. Why? I don't want to die, and yet... I don't want to defeat the Nemesis. A guy just shouldn't go through these choices.

Like that scene in Star Trek, with Spock being pitted against Kirk. Nobody wanted to get beaten there.  

Mornegin

Supaspoon

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:46 pm
It was sad when you *think* Ada dies in RE2. So how come she turns in to such a b***h (albeit an uber cool one) in RE4 then?  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 9:58 pm
Supaspoon
It was sad when you *think* Ada dies in RE2. So how come she turns in to such a b***h (albeit an uber cool one) in RE4 then?

Well Ada was pretty much a b***h in RE2 also.
I don't know why she was so mean to Leon.
I know they love each other, you can see it but it was so distant.
Maybe Ada wanted change, forget her past like it said in RE3 epilouge.
I was sad there wasnt any Leon x Ada scenes....  

Mr. Kennedy

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:14 am
I don't know...I guess in Resident Evil Zero when Rebecca makes it down to the Raccoon city lab from RE2, or what looks like it, to find Billy and finds her boss. Then he walks away and Rebecca says in narration "I never saw him again..." That was kinda sad....  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:15 am
Mr. Kennedy
Supaspoon

Yeah..but it's cool how she comes back in RE4!  

FoxyAreku

DrLavitz

Beloved Sex Symbol

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:33 am
Ada falling. I almost cried!  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:34 am
The_Spirit_Fox_Kurama
Mr. Kennedy
Supaspoon

Yeah..but it's cool how she comes back in RE4!

Yah I guess.
I really hope we see her with Leon again some day  

Mr. Kennedy

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 6:48 pm
Squall_The_Elf
Ada falling. I almost cried!

That's in Leon A, Leon B has a sader ending with Ada and Leon..but she still lives to save you in the final battle!  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:45 pm
Actually, Wesker saved Ada as she was falling, she was still needed for his plans!  

Resident Isaka
Crew

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:53 pm
Resident Isaka
Actually, Wesker saved Ada as she was falling, she was still needed for his plans!

I never figured out if the actual story line in Resident Evil 2 was Claire A and Leon B or Leon A and Claire B...could someone clear this up for me? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:23 pm
Resident Isaka

I havnt read any of the novels, was this in one of them?  

Supaspoon

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:15 pm
Supaspoon
Resident Isaka

No, it's in Wesker's reports. Haven't read it?  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:42 pm
Resident Isaka
Supaspoon
Resident Isaka

No, it's in Wesker's reports. Haven't read it?
Yea, but certain parts of Wesker's report were inconsistent. For example, it showed RE3 ending A (without Barry), when we know that Nicholai Survived from Outbreak, therefore it had to be Ending B.

Also Wesker was the one who blew up the lab. It said so in many documents in RE2. Chris's diary said that Chris complained that there was no evidence after the explosion, so Rebecca couldn't have blown up the lab. Plus in Mail to the Chief it says that the lab was detonated by the renegade Albert Wesker.

Wesker's report, although explains a lot, has some inconsistancies with what we KNOW to be true. Mind you, nothing contradicts the fact that Ada fell and that Claire belongs in Scenario 2, but I'm just sayin.

Also, a lot of people confuse the Tyrant in RE2 to be T-003... In the film in RE2 where you see the picture it says T-103... It's possible that they had made over 100 prototypes all over the world. And T-103 made it as the most efficient at the time.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 10:51 pm
Well, it's better than no explanations  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games