Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:07 am
Taryx snapped his fingers and his group plus Xaringulos were released from their separate prisons. "Brave words." His facial expression did not change. He looked eeriliy calm. "So then, I guess that I am bound by my previous words. We shall assist you on your 'quest' or whatsoever you shall call it." Xaringulos ran up beside him. "I'll go too. Sounds like you have a score to settle." Taryx glanced at him with his cold steel gray eyes. "Nevertheless," He said, returning his attention to Xemaria. "I must know what exactly we are to be fighting. I haven't battled in so long. I yearn to kill again."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:17 am
Xemaria spun quickly around. "If you go, you will die," she said. "You are bound to assist the others. Not me, if that is not what you wish. You are a part of our group now, you may do as you please. However, we warned. What I will soon go to fight might be the undoing of you all if you help," she said. Her eyes burned with the fury of truth. "Those things that attacked Vaxlyn. They are modified versions of Heartless, and they've been around since the worlds were created. Those things once dominated all, until hearts were created, and they became an underground society of the d*mned, the beaten, and the broken. That is what I go to fight. In the dark realm of the dead," she said. She sat on a railing, balancing. "Xaringulos. Taryx. You two are extremely powerful, as is Vaxlyn. You three together are currently the most powerful Nobodies in existance. You are all magnets for them, for those Heartless seek the strongest individuals they can find, heart or no. They are," she said, conjuring an illusion of what attacked Vaxlyn, "very much like your average, weak Heartless. They fight using mainly the powers of darkness, with an added element, such as metal, fire, wind...etc. They feel pain that is their own, but none for anything else, much like us. They have good defense, but it is not impenetrable. Yes, it is a very do-able job. They are controlled by certain humans, who have been steeped in darkness. They themselves are magicians and fighters." ((Yes, I know those aren't real elements, but yeah.))  

Countess Valentine

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:32 am
Taryx looked disappointed. "I see. But is there anything we" pointing to himself, Xaringulos, and Vaxlyn "can do? I cannot just sit here while enemies are running rampant." Xaringulos spoke up now. "And what about the others? I'm sure they are willing to help in any way possible, even if it's not fighting those monsters."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:22 am
Xemaria was impressed with Taryx. "Remember that castle we were just in?" she said. She didn't wait for an answer; of course they remembered. "It's one of their strongholds. You can help with that. I've got a problem in another area, but that fort needs to be out of the way in order for me to accomplish my goal." She thought for a moment. "If you think you can handle it, you can come, I suppose. You might be strong enough. I cannot tell, as I haven't truly seen all of you at your greatest strength."  

Countess Valentine

LightPinkAngel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:32 pm
Nothing but, I don't want to feel as if someone copied me. Sphinxyness don't change your character and would it be okay for all 3 of use could be a team, since we all control the same element.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:36 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria was impressed with Taryx. "Remember that castle we were just in?" she said. She didn't wait for an answer; of course they remembered. "It's one of their strongholds. You can help with that. I've got a problem in another area, but that fort needs to be out of the way in order for me to accomplish my goal." She thought for a moment. "If you think you can handle it, you can come, I suppose. You might be strong enough. I cannot tell, as I haven't truly seen all of you at your greatest strength."
"Xemaria, you did say that this was in the realm of the dead right? Well I think I can help you there...." Vaxlyn said quietly from the corner of the room while playing with a knife that was in her hands, but still never letting her eyes leave the knife.
Vaxlyn had been hiding a secret for some time. "Well...I am part of the living dead..." Vaxlyn admitted.
"I never told you, but I'm I vampire. And if you just wait a little while for me to meditate for about...a day and a half, I could help you out alot in the realm of the dead. I'll even let someone heal me completely without the slitghtest of a dissagreement. And you did say your self that I am powerful." Vaxlyn glanced up at Xemaria for a moment then back down to her knife.
"What do you say?"
((Sorry about just now bringing in her vampire powers...lets all just pretend that no one knew yet. lol. Silly me!))  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:48 pm
Taryx looked at Xemaria with utter exictement. He didn't bother trying to hide it, this was a real chance to prove himself and his group was worthy. "If we come, we can show you why the originals thought of us as a threat. We were fierce. We were terrifying to watch. And we still are. All of these guys are itching for a fight. We'll be glad to come."

[Note to LightPinkAngel: It doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. The Sphinxyness, do you agree?]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:01 am
Xemaria smirked. "Great," she said. "I'll give you as much time as you need. The realm of the dead... It's nothing like the pitiful underworld at the Olympus Coliseum. I'll give you two days, then I'm leaving," Xemaria said. She smiled inwardly at Taryx's love for fighting. He was a valueable assest, and he would get revenge on the original Organization if he came... "You might get revenge, Taryx. ...So, Vaxlyn. You are powerful, I admit. How far does your...vampire streak go?"  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:32 am
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria smirked. "Great," she said. "I'll give you as much time as you need. The realm of the dead... It's nothing like the pitiful underworld at the Olympus Coliseum. I'll give you two days, then I'm leaving," Xemaria said. She smiled inwardly at Taryx's love for fighting. He was a valueable assest, and he would get revenge on the original Organization if he came... "You might get revenge, Taryx. ...So, Vaxlyn. You are powerful, I admit. How far does your...vampire streak go?"

"Well, I'm not really sure. I've only gone vampire a few times. I know that I can move unbelieveably fast, and I'm extra strong. I'm not sure how long I can stay in the form, because every time I have ever tried I didn't have enough concentration to stay in the form for very long, but then again I was young. I haven't tried in a few years. I'm not sure how long it will take me to turn, but once I have meditated I'm sure that it will be easier to change more willingly. Thanks for letting us come with you on your journey." Vaxlyn said while walking closer to her.
"Hey, Xili, do you think you would want to try to heal me again?" Vaxlyn offered while looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:46 am
Xemaria nodded, then went quietly off on her own. She, once again, stood on the balcony of her sister's old room. She sat down and looked out. Again, just like before, a silver object flashed before her vision. She covered her eyes. The time was coming. She hoped Taryx was as strong as she had hoped. She herself had every intention of most likely not coming back from the darkness of that evil abyss that was the true underworld, but she had no intention of draging the others down with her. "Three cheers for sweet revenge," she whispered to herself, then let her own memories consume her mind.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:15 am
Vaxlyn and Xili wlaked into another room and Vaxlyn laid down carefully on the bed.
"Okay...Lets get this over with, so I can start meditating..."Vaxlyn heisitated.
"Okay...I'll try to make it so it doesn't hurt so bad..." Xili said as she readied herself for the healing process.
Vaxlyn moved her cloak and shirt out of the way, so Xili coul get right down to the open wound.
Xili took a deep breath and started to heal Vaxlyn.
Vaxlyn cringed as pain shot through her body, but she managed to keep from screaming. The wound slightly glowed as it closed up slowly, but leaving a scar that would be there for the reast of Vaxlyn's life.
After a few more agonizing moments the wound was completely healed.
"There...Feel better?" Xili sighed in exaustion.
"Yeah, thanks. I owe you one." Vaxlyn said as she put her shirt and cloak back to how they were supposed to be.
"No...You don't owe me anything, but to help Xemaria out as much as you possibly can...I want her to be happy."
"So do I..." Vaxlyn sighed as she stood up. "I'm going to go to a quieter room...and make sure no one disturbs me. I need perfect silence for this...I'm going to the very last floor in the basement."
"Okay, I'll tell the guys to keep it quiet. Bye." Xili said with a smile.
"Thanks, bye." Vaxlyn walked out of the room, and then down quiet a few flights of stairs down to the basement. She found a room, sat cross-legged, and closed her eyes. Vaxlyn concentrated on the creature within her that had been slumbering for a few years.
Her mind started the slow process of awakening it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:29 pm
As Xemaria sat on the balcony, she too meditated. She wasn't concentrating very hard, only enough to focus her powers to conjure an image. She had once had feelings for a person, and that person had been in the original Organization XIII, although she had cared for him before that as well. They had parted ways when he was assigned to Castle Oblivion with Marluxia, and Xemaria had heard that he had been killed by the clone of Riku. She shuddered, but looked at her image anyway. She had re-created a resemblance of him, but still, it wasn't truly him in the flesh. She ran her hand through the image to distrub it. She didn't know that someone was watching.

Ixulon was watching Xemaria. She was so much like him, down to her cold, evil personality. But, he saw the image of the handsome man she created, and looked away. It was obvious that she had once loved the person. Ixulon recognized him as one of those evil XIII that had imprisoned them. He didn't know why he cared, but as he walked away, he wondered if she would learn to care about one of the new Organization members.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:08 pm
As Vaxlyn's mind opened more, she could hear alomst everything going on in the castle.
"Just one more thing that comes with the vampire in me." Vaxlyn thought to herself.
The creature within was slowly awakening, but not kindly. The more she awoke it, the more rage consumed her thoughts. Vaxlyn knew it was only the fact that she caged the monster inside herself, and hadn't let it out in so long, that was why it was angry.
The vampire inside her was barely even herself. She wouldn't change appearance, but she knew that her thought patteren, and stratagies would change. She would be more sucessfull, and move quicker, and possibly hear other people's thoughts.
Vaxlyn didn't bother to tell Xemaria about the fact that she could hear other people's thoughts to a certain limit, because she wanted to be able to search people's minds without them being alarmed by it. And she most defentaly didn't want people gaurding themselves.
Vaxlyn faint'y "saw" what Xemaria was doing a couple of floors above her. She saw some form of person. He looked like one of the previous Organization members.
"What is she doing?" Vaxlyn thought to herself, as even more power swept over her mind as the vampire was awkening even faster.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:00 pm
Xemaria flinched, getting up suddenly. She now heard the footsteps in the hallway, but what bothered her was a presence in the room. The aura was like Vaxlyn's, but different, somehow. That better be you, Vaxlyn, Xemaria thought bitterly. People who read my mind usually don't like what they see. Xemaria's mind flashed back to the figure she had created, and, feeling some blood rush to her cheeks, quickly wiped the image from her mind. Vaxlyn didn't need to know that she had once had a crush on him.

Ixulon was making tracks down the hallway, away from Xemaria. He didn't feel Vaxlyn's presence, as it bypassed him entirely. He didn't know why he felt, as he remembered from his real life, bad about what he had seen.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:08 pm
Vaxlyn realized that Xemaria felt the presence of her mind, and decided to check on what the rest of the gang was up to.
"I wonder what Erixon is doin...?" Vaxlyn thought to herself as her mind wandered to his position.
Where are Xemaria, Ixulon, and Vaxlyn. Vaxlyn said that she needed to meditate...But I wonder where she is, exactly... Erixon thought to himslef while sitting in one of the thrones.
"Hmm...Curious much..." Vaxlyn remarked in her head.
She then let out a slight whimper as she realized that the vampire side of her was fully awake and was ready to take over.
"Keep under control...Don't let it get the best of you...Stay calm." Vaxlyn murmered to herself as she stood, her eyes turned a design sort of like a cats, and a crimson red color.
Vaxlyn walked up stairs and into the throne room, but made sure her hood was up first.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games