Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:45 pm
Naixen gaped now speechless staring at Xemnas. "Is this him? The other Father?" She asked herself now panicing. She glanced betwen his face and her doll in his hand. She gulped and stood straight. She started to speak. "Hello, Father I didn't see you there." She started being brave as much as she could. "Um F-father, can I have that back please?" she asked meekly at the possible fake Xemnas.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:49 am
Xirius watched in confusion as a cheerful Larxene walked in. She didn't usually act like this. Now he knew he was in trouble. He also had so many questions, like why did Cessy send Rose to Xemnas if the Organization thought they didn't need Cessy's help? And what were to become of the Organization if Xemnas were to die? Xirius winced as Larxene patted him on the head. "Hello, Number Twelve, I wish you are well?" greeted Xirius. For the time being, he needed to be on his best behavior. Larxene answered; she didn't lose her bubbly demeanor yet. "I am. But it isn't me we have to worry about, isn't it?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:18 pm
(Sorry I haven't posted in a few days, bussy, ok moving on, all in one again, yes I'm lazy 3nodding )

(Rose side)

Cessy kept her Eyes on Axel but was smirking at Rose's comments. "I'm truly sorry dear," she said, "but it seems I sent you at a bad time. And right now is not the best time for answers."

Axel sneered and pulled out the chakrams again.

Cessy chuckled at him, speaking sarcasticly, "Oh yes do try those again, it worked so well the first time."

She was mocking Axel's skills, which was something he was not gonna take.

"You asked for it B****," Axel shouted as he started to charge at the girls. Before he could hit them, Cessy pushed Rose up against the wall stepping to the side her self and axel rushed right passed them, smacking face first into the wall, which knocked him backwords onto the ground.

Cessy took this momment to grab Rose and Run out of there. In the time it took axel to realize what just happened and crawl back on his feet, Rose had managed to escape him once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Naixen side)

Xemnas had his usual unimpressred glare and appeared to look normal. He roughly grabbed at her upper arm and pulled Naixen to her feet.
"You shouldn't be here number thirteen." he spoke in his usual manner, "And you certainly shouldn't be so carefree with your toys." He lifted the doll closer to his face and examined it, then asked, "Where exactly did you get this ... thing, Naixen."

He used her name, which was never good when he was refering to a younger member. Xenmas's cold eyes slowly reached Naixens'. Though he seemed utterly uninterested in the doll, his eyes suggested otherwise.

(Xirius)

Lurxene pulled a chair up and sat with the back supporting side of it between her legs, resting her arms on the top. "I've been hearing a lot of things Xirius," She said with a smirk, "Some are saying the Superior is in a comma, others are saying he's walking around the castle healthy as can be." Xirius didn't seem interested, or more so seemed to be hiding something in Larxene's eyes. "So what I'm getting at is," she said with her idiotic smirk, " what were you doing in Xemnas's courters unannounced. I have to say, that's pretty gutsy for a rookie like you. No offence, of course, hehe," She was acting like such a prissy girl, a sure sign that all she was looking for was information.
(Side event WEE)

Merluxia had been tending to his usual duties when he came across Zexion who seemed to be a bit aggitated and put out.

"What's the mater with you?" Merluxia asked.

Zexion growled internally and answered him in a well fumed tone but held his suddle compossure, "Some how she got out."

-"Who?"

"Cessy!"

-"...what?"

After placing Xemnas in a more secure chamber (the comma Xemnas) and moving Xirius to his room, Cessy had managed to recover much faster then he had anticipated. And the members he had sent to container her were not able to hold her down. Zexion had been spending the last thirty minutes attempting to track the woman down, but was having no luck.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:19 pm
Naixen yelped when being pulled to her feet to meet his cold gaze. She was frightened and she knew that she was getting herself in trouble but it was already too late to turn back. She gulped finding the words to answer. "A-Aunty Cessy gave it to me." She answered meekly.  

Alchemy Puppet

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:34 pm
"Okay...That was too close. Thanks for the save...But why is everyone trying to kill me? And what is up with this talk about a "Superior" or "Master" or some guy named "Xemnas"? I think you can answer some of my questions now, Cessy. You can't keep me from asking what I shoyld rightfully know." Rose huffed as she ran next to Cessy through the long and white hallways.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:45 pm
Xirius looked at Larxene with a look of pure disgust. Even though he knew he could hold his own in a fight against her, he decided that it would be the last thing he needed now. He decided to tell the truth. "I was looking for Cessy, she had abandoned me in this castle after Xaldin and Xigbar destroyed her bar and brought both of us here. I found her in The Superior's chambers, claiming that he was sick and that she needed my help locating Rose. Xigbar entered, shot Cessy, knocked me out, and I woke up here with Zexion. He told me that he and another rookie member carried me to my room, that Xigbar, although acting irrationally, was doing it for the Organization's benefit, and that you would be here to deal with me because of my rebellious actions. That is all."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:55 pm
(I've been sick, *caugh caugh*, OK posting now)

(Naixen)

For a moment as Naixen spoke, Xemnas seemed surprised, but the look faded quickly. "My apologies, Naixen but," he said, "Aunty Cessy will no longer be near for you to play with, as of today, I am ordering that whome so ever comes in close range of Cessy is to act immediatly and Destroy her on behalf of the Organization. She is in violation of our packed and must be taken down." Xemnas tossed the doll in the air, catching as gravity pulled it back down, "And as for your doll, It needs to be destroyed as well, you WILL distroy this doll Naixen, Do I make my self clear?" HEartless eyes fell down on Naixen waiting for an obediant responds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Rose)

Cessy nodded as she lead Rose down a few more hallways, "Yes, I'm sorry Rose, I thought Xemnas would have explained things better to you then I could, but unfortunately it seems some one else is pulling the strings around here. Who ever it is, has sent orders for you to be killed. And possibly me, too." They both ran into an interesting room. Cessy took a moment to catch her breath, signalling for Rose to hault.

The room seemed to have a similar glass window as that of the room that Demyx should Rose before. but The room had a different shape then the other one. The gigantic heart like moon havered over like a lantern in the night sky.

Cessy needed to rest, two revivals and many healings in one day had taped out most of her energy, not to mention her attempts to bring Xemnas soul back, but she had only been able to call half of it, she needed to find Xemnas again to finish the spell before it really was to late to safe him.

"Rose," said Cessy taking gasps of air, "I need your help to save this forgotten world. Its the only place for nothing's like me to turn to when we have no where else to go. Every one you've seen here is a nothing, a nobody... including me. But as you might have already guessed, I'm not entirely welcomed here, heheh." She had a bitter sweet smile on her face when she spoke to rose, "But that doesn't change the fact that we all have the same dream." Cessy striaghtens up. "As for your questions, Xemnas is the master of this castle. He is in control of what goes on here, but something has happened to him. Long ago there was a battle. Xemnas had lost all of his followers including all their hard work that was put in to open kingdom hearts." She pointed to the moon. "That, is the doorway to it." she turned back to Rose, "After that battle, Xemnas was destroyed. The ones who beat him were known as the Keyblade warriors. I had come to the castle after the warriors had left to speak with Xemnas only to find a strange sorceress sitting on his throne, claiming that this castle was her's now and that she would destroy me IF i didn't leave her home at once. Cheh, AS if I would take that from some one like her. In the end, I was able to drive her away with my magic. She may have cliamed to be the MISTRESS OF ALL EVIL, but she had nothing close to my spellbinding. She left on her on accord, remarking that one day this castle would be hers once more. But this castle and this world belong only to the nobodies. We cannot dwell in light, and we cannot dwell in dark. We are the in-between and so is this world. When I knew the sorceress had gone for good, I re-conjured Xemnas, we had unfinished business to complete, it wasn't until he convinced me to bring back his fallen followers that he told me something was wrong with him. the Keyblade warriors had stollen something from him that he could not recall. It was something of great importants. And as long as it remains missing, Xemnas is doomed to fade into nothingness again. I helped him bring every one of his members back from oblivion. Though there were problems with a few, they all agreed to become as one again. But Xemnas did not want any of them to know that He was going to fade away. So I swore to secrecy never to reveal it to any one. But times have changed since then. Over the years Xemnas's power has dwindled and soon he may be no more. Unless we recover what is missing, he is doomed. And though I do despise him and his ways, he gives somehting to nobodies that no one else can, Hope... hope that one day we will be normal and have a purpose." a small pause filterd through the atmosphere before Cessy spoke again. "Rose, I sent you here, because sinced you might be able to help. But reflecting over my thoughts and what has recently been happening here. I'm not so sure after all. Some one has infiltrated the castle and is possing as Xemnas. Not long after i sent you away, the bar was attacked and the very same people I resurrected for Xemnas, tried to kill me. I supose I should be use to that sort of thing, but it was obvious something was out of play when they told me that Xemnas had broken our packed. That is something he would never do, we still have unfinished business." Cessy smiled devilishly, "You do recall that keyblade I used to open the door, right?"

(yes wordy, I know, I sorry, but lots to say and more to come.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Xirius)

"Oyi-oyi-oyi," cued Larxene, "It seems somebody has had a full day. Hehehe, no wonder you missed practice earlier. Don't worry, I'll be sure to pull some strings for you, my number one pupil," Larxene pinches Xirius's cheek and jiggled it slightly. Xirius shoves her hand away cruedly. It only made her laugh. "you won't be on locked down for long, be sure of that." Larxene's bubbly ficture quickly changes though in her next statement, "So, THAT woman said Xemnas was sick, did she, exactly what did she mean by that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(!!!Side event!!!)

Siax found himself with nothing to do, which was odd because Xemnas always had something for Siax to take care of, but today, things seemed off. He couldn't deny that Demyx was right, there was a problem. He found himself in a room with another glass roof and he was staring up at the moon. His thoughts were linguring from one place to another, trying to piece together all the misshaps that have occured in this one day.

Suddenly Xemnas came strolling in the room behind Siax calling out his name. Siax turned to face Xemnas, pushing his thoughts aside so he could focus on whatever mission Xemnas was about to give him. But Siax's Superior did not speak anothing other then his name and just stood there glaring at him for a few acquired moments.

"Sir?" said Siax.

Xemnas smirked then walked forward infront of Siax, staring up at the moon, his arms folded against his chest.
Siax watched carefully as Xemnas walked passed him. His trust in the Superior was losening. Why was he acting so strange.

"Siax," said Xemnas, "All these years you've followed me knowing I'd one day lead you to kingdom hearts, Correct?"

Siax was unsure how to respond to his leaders question, was it a test, if so then the best thing for Siax to do would be to answer truthfully. "Yes," he answered.

"And you've followed all my orders officiantly and swiftly." said Xemnas.

-"Yes."

Xemnas let out a small chuckle. "It amazes me," he says while turning slowly to face Siax, "How you all follow so blindly to a worthless nothing like him. But then I suppose you all are worthless nothings, aren't you."

Siax glared at him, at that moment he knew who ever this person was, he was not Xemnas.

A familiar voice spoke out from behind Siax, saying, "It certainly seems that way."

Siax turned to see who it was , but was startled to see another him standing there!!

"What is this," Siax snarled.

"I'm sorry old friend," Spoke the fake Xemnas, "but it seems you are of no more use to me!" a dark smirk crossed his lips and he laughed at Siax.

The other Siax pulled out his claymore preparing for an attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:08 pm
"Well....What did you think I could do for Xemnas? I'm...only one girl...But I guess if you think I can, then I guess I could. Everything you've said seems reasonable enough...So..what should I do?" Rose asked, looking at the strange, heart-shaped moon in awe as she breathed hard from running.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:54 pm
Naixen nearly shrunk under Xemnas's gaze. Destroy her precious present? That was too much for her but under the circumstances of being sent to oblivion didn't sound very nice either. She was told by Xigbar it was really bad, even one time Xemnas told her about it once. "Ohhhh......what should I do?!" She panicked and looked between him and her doll. She started remembering something back when Cessy had given her the doll before leaving the bar and then the incident with the strange looking lady and the beserker. It clicked her head as they started to relate to something. With a gulp she made a nodd to the Xemnas imposter.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:49 pm
Xirius was taken aback at this sudden question, but nonetheless, answered it truthfully. "Cessy told me the reason why there are so many new rookie members is because Xemnas is...dying. He needs to handpick a new leader for the Organization before he....dies." He stumbled on the last word, not knowing whether nobodies like himself, Larxene, Xemnas, and the others really died. "Apparently it seems myself, the child Naixen, that Priox that helped carry me to my room, and all the others are all just... pawns." He hung his head as he came to, what he thought, was a sad realization.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:36 pm
(Rose)

Cessy walked up to Rose, and then held out her hands. A stream of light shot across of her palms and when it faded, lied the same keyblade she had used to open the door to Nowhere when Cessy pushed Rose in.

"This keyblade," said Cessy to Rose, "I have altered to unlock forgotten memories, instead of unlocking hearts. But it will not work correctly for me. Because I am not fit to wield a keyblade it has rejected me as its owner. I cannot use it to unlock memories. Rose do you think you can wield this blade to help Xemnas remember what he lost?"

(Naixen)

Xemnas shuved the doll back into Naixen's hands remarking dryly, "Good. Now return to your courters immediatly."

Then walked off.

Just then Zexion came strolling by looking for Cessy but still not having any luck. Zexion was so focused that he didn't notice the shaken Naixen until he bumped into her.

"Huh... Naixen, why are you standing here. shouldn't you have returned to your room by now?"

(Xirius)

Larxene listened carefully and ponder a mement before responding. "Pawn!?" she exclaimed, "Well, I wouldn't put it passed Xemnas to use his followers for his own selfish perposes, after all he does it every day. But to be honest, none of us higher ups know the true reason all you children are here. And weather or not Xemnas is dieing is a fact that I do indeed want to follow up, so I will take me leave now." She stood up and began toward the door replying, "and I trust that you know to be on your best behavior while I'm gone, of course." SHe winked at him thenbefore strolling out the door, said, "If Xemnas is dieing, then it seems the throne will be up for grabs. Call it woman's intuition, but I think we may be in for a world of pain if he doesn't claim his heir soon."

(Side event)

A gigantic battle had been roaring on with Siax and his copy. They had crashed through a wall when Siax tried to block an attack, leading them into the hall way. The fake Xemnas stood in his same spot with a smirk on his face as he watched the real Saix struggle to avoid deathly blows.

Axel was not far off from the battle and came running to see what was going on. He came to a stop in front of the gaping hole in the wall, and then turned to see the two saixs fighting. He was so startled that his body froze. Xemnas saw Axel and immediatly shouted out an order to him, "Axel, one of those two is a fake, distroy him!"

Axel was totally for obeying the order but he wasn't sure which one to attack. "Sorry but... I can't figure which is the real Siax."

Siax and his twin found themselfs at a stand of with each holding of the others claymore with their own.

Xemnas Pointed to the real Siax who was on the right. "that one," shouted Xemnas, "He is the imposter!"

It drew Siax's attention away from his fight, "What," he muttered, causing him to lose his grip and almost get hit.

"Axel!!" called out the fake Xemnas, "keep your eye on him."

"yeah yeah, I got it. No problem." called back Axel as he readied his chakrams and headed toward the fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:47 pm
After seeing Larxene off, Xirius decided to get some sleep. But after pondering on what Zexion and Larxene had said, he couldn't fall asleep. He needed to clear his head, so he decided to go for a walk. Not paying attention to where he was going, Xirius didn't go ten steps before crashing into someone. "Agh!!" He slowly looked upwards from their feet until he was staring into the face of Lexaeus. "Uh, good evening, Number Five."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:12 pm
"Well....I'll try...."Rose said to Cessy unsurely.
Rose put out her hand to grab the so called "Key-Blade", and a bright flash of light shone as the blade dissapeared for a moment and erappeared in Rose's hand.
"Woah....That's....Interesting.....And it's not as heavy as I thought it'd be..." Rose said as she slashed it through the air a couple of times.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:06 pm
Naixen jumped and looked up to Zexion. All of a sudden she ran up and hugged his knees tightly pratically scared to death.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:57 am
(Xirius)

Lexaeus lifted an arm out to pull Xirius up off the floor, saying, "You should pay more attention to where you're going, Xirius. You're lucky I wasn't Xigbar."

(Rose)

Cessy's smiled. This was perfect. Rose could wield the ultured keyblade.

"Now then," said Cessy, "Our next task would be to find the real Xemnas. Certainly they most have moved him some where secure. I naturally assumed he was the one who sent his goons out to destroy my bar, so I came here intending to confirm that our deal was terminated, but when I found him, Xemnas was so weak, he couldn't stand. I was able to get some information out of him about how he had not left his courters since early morning and had made no orders since then. Well, when I heard that I knew you might be in more trouble then I put you in. Just then another member came in the room, his name was Xirius, he said he knew you. Anyway, he wanted to know what was wrong with his Superior, when I was trying to explain, Xemnas passed out, and his breathing was becoming more and more shallow. He was going to fade right then and there, if I hadn't immediatly grabbed him and put a spell on his soul. My spell would have kept his soul from moving on and hold him in this plain as long as we needed to recover what he lost. But before I could finish the spell, Xigbar, one of the members of the Organization who attacked my bar came in and shot me, and I can't finish my spells when I'm dead. So now my spell is only half finished, we need to find him before it wears off." Cessy paused, then chuckled when she saw Rose's confused look. She knew that Rose was unaware of most of her healing abilities.

"I can ressurect myself, Rose. Its one of my marvilous healing tactics."

(again wordy, I sorry)
(Naixen)

"Naixen?" Zexion said startled,"What's wrong with you?" He placed a soft hand on the little girls head. Over the small amount of time children had been living in the castle, he had learned that the best way to calm a child down is with a soft touch.
(side event)

Axel headed in, keeping a close lock on Siax.

Siax had just dodged his apponent's claymore when the flames of Axels chakrams came whirling aound him, he jumped up to escape the clashing blades as they exploded in a ball of fire.

"I'm the real Siax, you twit!!" He shouted trying to stop the ever advancing Axel.

"yeah, sure you are, lots a clones say that." Replied Axel as his chakrams came back, orbiting around him. With a thrust of Axel's arm, one chakram went wizzing toward Siax, who blocked it just in time with his weapon, then the other Siax snuck up behind the real Siax and swung his sword right into Siax's back. Then, with his sword, swong real Siax into a wall.

He hit, then collapsed on the floor, Pain was jolting through Siax's body, but he didn't show it. He tried to stand but his strength was quickly draining. "Axel," he said trying to convince Axel on what was really going on, "Listen to me, that Xemnas is an imposter, so is he," Siax points at his copy, then continues, "I am the real Siax, don't be fooled by them."

"Don't listen to that fake," Demmanded Xemnas, "He's only trying to confuse you, destroy him."

Axel never hesitated on his orders. He walked up to the beaten siax and raised one hand holding a chakram. "Nothing personal, Siax, but you know, orders are orders."

-"Axel... no..."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games