Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:49 pm
As she was being unceremoniously being kicked in, Rixia got that tickly feeling she loathed whenever she went through those accursed portals. "Wow...he sure knows his manners..." she spat.

((okay I'll admit it...I found that hilarious))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:55 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Akira Shinji
"Of the original thirteen?" Rixia thought. "And this guy wants us to hurry up with it. He could at least say please."
pushes her through with his foot "come on you two" still waiting for the last 2
((lol. u pushed her with your foot....basically u kicked her))
((no just putting the bottom of my foot on her back and then pushed))
((thats like a kick in a way. g2g to class. bbl))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Akira Shinji
"Of the original thirteen?" Rixia thought. "And this guy wants us to hurry up with it. He could at least say please."
pushes her through with his foot "come on you two" still waiting for the last 2
((lol. u pushed her with your foot....basically u kicked her))
((no just putting the bottom of my foot on her back and then pushed))
((thats like a kick in a way. g2g to class. bbl))
((byees))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:01 pm
((see ya later
My friend heard I got shoved/kicked/"pushed with a foot" into a portal...now she wants to join the guild >.<))  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:03 pm
Akira Shinji
((see ya later
My friend heard I got shoved/kicked/"pushed with a foot" into a portal...now she wants to join the guild >.<))
((are they going to join this rp))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:09 pm
Probably, when she gets in the guild. Don't know yet, though...maybe just watch all the unfortunate/funny things that you guys do to me...  

Akira Shinji

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:23 pm
Akira Shinji
Probably, when she gets in the guild. Don't know yet, though...maybe just watch all the unfortunate/funny things that you guys do to me...
((blows your head up lol just kidding lets get back to the rp))  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:25 pm
((Agreed...oh wait this is a public guild, isn't it? crap...))
Rixia was now seriously ticked. She didn't know where the heck she was, not to mention being "pushed on the back with a foot" through a dark portal without any warning. Well, today was going well.

((I might be back tomorrow...might...see ya))  

Akira Shinji

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:43 pm
Xevaince ws expecting the wide-eyed stares he got after revealing all of that information. "Yes, it's all true," he stated as he followed the new stranger. "And yes, Demyx still remembered you." He said to Rixia. "All of the songs he wrote were dedicated to you. And as for you," he said, turning to Xia, "I do recall you trying to get the attention of Xemnas, if I am correct?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:51 pm
((@ Akira Shinji if you give me your friend username i can invite her to the guild. since i am a mod in this guild))

Rikku looked back at the portal and waited for ruxia to come though it.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:04 pm
((Nice...it's TerachiSetsuto I believe))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 4:26 pm
((lol Maybe I should try and get my friends who know about the Organization to join this guild..^.^ And eeps, I'm behind.. ^^; ))

Xia watched as people around her began to disappear into portals. "Original thriteenth member eh? Never heard of it.." she then turned to Xevaince and managed a small blush. "Ummm, uhhhh..Yeah.." she replied meekily, looking back to the portal and edging toward it, though she had no idea where they were going.  

The Sphinxyness

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:03 pm
Rixia watched as Xia came through. "At least you got to come through a more comfortable way," Rix said. "But he didn't have to kick me in."

((I still find it hilarious how that came out xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 5:07 pm
Xia grinned back. "I'm kind of special." she teased, sticking her tongue out with a wink, looking back to see if Xevaince would come through as well.  

The Sphinxyness

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games