Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:30 am
"Kairi..." Naminé said. She looked where they were holding hands. "You may not want to come with me now," she said. She kept walking, looking very sad, until she fell down, clutching her head. "No," she whispered. "No visions now. NO!" she yelled. There was a little girl, and man, in what looked like was once her drawing room, and she was talking about Naminé...as a sorceress... "Ah!" she yelled. The vision wouldn't stop, and the longer she had to watch, the more pain was there. When it did stop, she was thankful that only Kairi was there, and she hoped the others wouldn't follow. It was probable that was was going to happen next would depend only on herself and Kairi.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:45 am
Sora looked back and forth for the girls.

"Hey," he said curiously, "Where did Kairi and Namine go?"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Crazy_Indeed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:48 am
Riku shrugged, Sora scratched his head.

"Maybe its a girl thing," stated roxas.

They all nod in agreement

(that's right medi, I played Roxas that time HAHA xd )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:14 am
Sazuka sneaks away from the group, walking on top of the houses she thinks to herself about what was happening.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:47 am
Tokyoanimefan
"Kairi..." Naminé said. She looked where they were holding hands. "You may not want to come with me now," she said. She kept walking, looking very sad, until she fell down, clutching her head. "No," she whispered. "No visions now. NO!" she yelled. There was a little girl, and man, in what looked like was once her drawing room, and she was talking about Naminé...as a sorceress... "Ah!" she yelled. The vision wouldn't stop, and the longer she had to watch, the more pain was there. When it did stop, she was thankful that only Kairi was there, and she hoped the others wouldn't follow. It was probable that was was going to happen next would depend only on herself and Kairi.
"What do you mean Namine?" she was concerned but when Namine yelled and came to her knees as her eyes grew wide. "Namine!" She quickly took hold of her and she held her. They sat on their knees now calming down. As her somebody she was seeing the visions as well. "Was that the same person that was talking to us?" She was asking to her self now even more confused. Why were they seeing these visions? and Who was the child that they've been hearing and seeing in their own minds?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:50 am
dragonrebelfire
Sazuka sneaks away from the group, walking on top of the houses she thinks to herself about what was happening.
Sazuka kept walking, and she got all the way to the crystal fissure and sat down on the ground and meditated, trying to get a idea of her thoughts.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:16 pm
Sora and the Guys started to wonder why all the girls just went off and left with ou saying why. they wanted to go and check it out but were concernd if it was ok for them to do so. Finally Sora Decided, "You know I think we better go find the girls. Should We split up?"

Roxas replied, "I'm not sure if we should, Namine gave me an odd look before she left. I hope there isn't anything wrong."

He looked at the art book still in his hand. "I wonder why someone would take it and draw on her pages," he thought to himself, "and what were they trying to do with the drawings?"

Sora looked down an ally way and could see another cat fight between Nobodies and heartless. He would of gone and attacked but it was beginning to feel pointless. After all, they weren't attacking them, just each other. Sora glanced over at Riku who wasn't doing anything to out of the ordinary.

"Hey, Riku, what do you think we should do?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:23 pm
Riku glanced back and shrugged then stared down at his feet. pondering. This whole situation was just so strange. After finally stopping Xamnes and Organization XIII, they got dragged into some wild Cat and Mouse war between not just heartless and nobodies, but now there was a new enemy, The Broken. What were they gonna do.

Another thought plucked into his mind and he turned to Roxas, "Roxas, look I'm sorry."

Roxas raised an eyebrow at him.

Riku continued, "I'm sorry for how a treated your friend. If... he's your friend and you want him around, well, that's fine with me. After all, I suppose I shouldn't be so pushy about the issue, I mean you were part of the Organization too and all, right."  

Crazy_Indeed

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:28 pm
Roxas just stared at riku for a moment then said, "Eh, its ok, Riku. You don't know him."

Suddenly a scream came from inside the town.

"Uh oh," sora said as he pulls out his keyblade, "Here we go again!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:03 pm
The people who were currently living within Radiant Garden were screaming for help as citizens were caught in the middle of battles between battles of the nobodies and Heartless. Already the restoration comitee were helping as many people as they could and bringing them into safe places.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:23 pm
Sora came rushing into the seen to find Leon and they others trying their best to keep the innocent ppl of Radiant Garden safe. Yuffie could be seen hopping to and froe flinging her ninja weapons toward some on coming heartless. Cid was kicking major Ars whipping some enemies around. Even cloud could be seen helping out. Dora rushed over to leon to see what he could do to help.

"Leon!!" He called

(temp. being Leon sweatdrop ) "Sora," he replied slicing at some nobodies. going after random ppl, "We could use a little help here!"

Sora smirked, "No problem, I brought some more friends to help!!"

Along side Goofy and Donald Stood Riku and Roxas rearing to help.

the battle was on  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:24 pm
(Ooops I accidently spellled Sora wrong!! Dora HAHA)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:25 pm
dragonrebelfire
dragonrebelfire
Sazuka kept walking, and she got all the way to the crystal fissure and sat down on the ground and meditated, trying to get a idea of her thoughts.
Sazuka walked back into Hollow Bastion and saw them fighting. "not again." and she drew her kantanas and started fighting.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:39 pm
((lol, it's ok.))

"I guess we can't call this place Radiant garden anymore...." Cloud commented as he blocked an attack the was for the enemies behind him. "I guess not..." Leon as he slashed a nobody back from a elderly man. "Please, everyone hurry this way!" Aeris called out to the citizens of the now Hollow Bastion towards a safe area.  

Alchemy Puppet

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:41 pm
"who are ya'll?" sazuka asked while killing more heartless and nobodies.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games