Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Theories Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:17 pm
Esod
This place hasn't been updated in forever but I'll try here anyways.
I've heard talk considering Ada and the fact that she is still alive. I can't remember how old it was or if anything was confirmed so any help would be great. One major theory is that Wesker possibly injected her with a virus similar to the T-Virus. If this happened (Which I find highly likely) that would mean we would have another superhuman character. Does anyone know if this has actually been confirmed or not? If so, what do you think happened? >.>

I think that is what happened according to the first Wesker's Report. But Ada's minigame in Umbrella Chronicles doesn't make that likely... confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:18 pm
AngelaAshford
Esod
I've heard talk considering Ada and the fact that she is still alive. I can't remember how old it was or if anything was confirmed so any help would be great. One major theory is that Wesker possibly injected her with a virus similar to the T-Virus. If this happened (Which I find highly likely) that would mean we would have another superhuman character. Does anyone know if this has actually been confirmed or not? If so, what do you think happened? >.>

I think that is what happened according to the first Wesker's Report. But Ada's minigame in Umbrella Chronicles doesn't make that likely... confused

Yeah...I'm just throughly confused on the whole thing. XD Personally, I hope she wasn't injected with anything.

Esod

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:28 pm
Esod
AngelaAshford
Esod

Yeah...I'm just throughly confused on the whole thing. XD Personally, I hope she wasn't injected with anything.

I think it's physically impossible for her to survive after falling a long distance or getting slammed into machinery. She would've either died or gotten seriously injured to the point she would be immobile and would need someone to help her. That's why I believe in the injection theory.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:20 am
(I didn't really see this discussed)

Ok so since this thread is pretty dead and I can't mention a theory in the RE5 discussion I will post it here.

I would assume that most if not all of you have seen the the trailer with Jill's tombstone at the end...Well I have a theory on that.

If she is indeed the chick with the mask...Then she is most likely working with Wesker. Didn't Wesker have some sort of Blackmail scheme for Jill like he did for Barry? If that is the case then she possibly faked her own death to do what wesker asked?

I mean..In the scenes with the cloaked mask wearing woman...She is alive and well..kicking peoples asses...supposedly Jill is a boss, right? Well do you think Chris is gonna take the time to bury Jill and make/buy her a tombstone...? He could possibly...Bring the body back with him...assuming he lives or gets back...But that would be at the end of the game... *Shrugs* Just my thoughts on it...

Edit: Also has anyone even taken into consideration that the woman could be Sherry Birkin....Supposedly she was kidnapped and imprisoned by Wesker...If my sources are correct. =/ Also...If it is she would be playing both sides of the field unless this other blonde we see is not Sherry...But who's to say she isn't playing both sides...Like someone else did....*Cough*Wesker*Cough*  

Hitokiri_Kenshie

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:21 am
actually sherry birkin was my first guess at the woman in the tank, but now i'm not so sure.

i have to find this trailer with a woman in a mask that you're talking about because isn't it already revealed that a latin-looking woman is working with wesker?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:50 pm
woman in the mask AKA Birdlady or w/e and the latin girl are together in one of the trailers I watched so it is impossible for her to be this mysterious birdlady masked woman thing  

Hitokiri_Kenshie

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:58 pm
hmm...i always got an inhuman feeling from that cloaked character. i don't think it's jill but i'm not sure what to expect in the new storyline. i'm gonna say it's a new person or latin lady's henchman/woman lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:58 pm
I am leaning more towards Sherry if Wesker did indeed kidnap her what would stop him from conducting some experiment similar to the one conducted on him....Giving her similar "powers".

But then again I find myself contradicting myself.

What would possess Jill or Sherry to do such a thing unless 1. Jill was blackmailed or 2 Sherry was brainwashed.

Edit: Or 3...It is a completely new character.  

Hitokiri_Kenshie

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:18 pm
I think Sherry has evil clones. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:30 pm
AngelaAshford
I think Sherry has evil clones. ninja

Oh god, first Alice, now Sherry...this will not happen. No superhuman clones roaming the land of Africa. gonk  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:32 pm
Well, it would make sense. The only good ideas Capcom has anymore, it lifted right from the movies.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:24 pm
The way I'm thinking now is that the Tube Girl is Jill, and the Bird Lady is either Jill as well, or someone completely different. I'm starting to seriously wonder if we're gonna be seeing Sherry at all.

And clones of any kind, especially anything like Alice in those movies, would NOT be a good idea. Too many clones as it is in video games anyway.  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:12 pm
I thought it was definitely confirmed Sherry would be back (In the flesh) for 5.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:31 pm
Thee Stranger
The way I'm thinking now is that the Tube Girl is Jill, and the Bird Lady is either Jill as well, or someone completely different. I'm starting to seriously wonder if we're gonna be seeing Sherry at all.

And clones of any kind, especially anything like Alice in those movies, would NOT be a good idea. Too many clones as it is in video games anyway.
Of course, if you're still following the ever crappy RE storyline, pretty much every T-103 is a Sergei clone. RE at its lamest, right there.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:07 pm
Meh. I disregard that.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items