Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Island Resort ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:43 pm
"Now for the sneaking part, right?" Shadowkite moved about in order to get accustomed to how she should maneuver. She hoped that it would be easy getting in. If they require any secret code, then the two would be in hot water.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 4:51 pm
*i fly down to the beach using the hunter teleprter* *i see 2 ppl down their and decid 2 b friends* "hi there" *i say* "who r u?"

I appear on the beach after using the Hunter telaporter and imediently see the two people present and decide to befriend them. "Hi there" i say "Who are you?"

(A translation by the Byako Grammar fiends.)  

Satsuko13

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:52 pm
Chase nodded, agreeing with Kite. Then he jumped hearing a voice behind them.
Normally he would of said 'hi' back, but what if there were other alien people around? So, instead he picked up the unconcious alien's weapon and aimed it at the person threatingly.
"State your name and Business! This is area controlled by..uh..us! Intruders must be taken in for ...intruding!"

He slipped up a few times. Chase made a terrible liar and apparantly it was obvious. He hoped maybe Kite would cover the talking next time.
"Um..what are we going to do with these two?"
he asked, whispering to Kite notioning to the two unconcious aliens.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:07 pm
"We should hide them," she whispered looking about. There were some thick bushes nearby. While Chase was busy keeping the stranger busy, Creature-kite dragged one of the aliens over to the bushes. It took her a moment to stash the first body, then went back for the second body. With both bodies stashed she rejoined her partner's side. "I found my thing," she whispered indicating she had found the gun.  

Kumquat Assassin

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:36 am
Another pair of solderers came upon Chase and Kite and recognized the people they resembled.
"Good work rookies! take this one back to the holding cell. Is this area secure?"

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:02 pm
Since her partner wasn't the best of liars, and she had many years experience at mimiking others, Creature-kite was the one who replied this time, "Yes, sir," she replied taking on a sort of improvised military-esk position hoping for the best, "The area is all clear and secure."  

Kumquat Assassin

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:18 pm
Chase nodded in agreement and followed in suit with Kite, keeping the weapon on the other person, yet he was careful to avoid any buttons that might trigger the weapon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:03 pm
Wally, the walrus janitor ran over to the girls and soldiers and said with total stress and exhaustion, "This area may be clear, but its not clean! I Wally the Janitor of Justice shall clean this area...

even though I don't work here

...but kids now a days, littering, vandalism, smashing into mountains and buildings, ect. Though I do have to say, without crime...er...messes, I would be put out of the job!" and with a heroic tone of voice, Wally laughed. Wiping out his Lysol EXTREME!!!! he started spraying things that looked alright, and things that had already been cleaned. Then, like a sword out of a scabbard, he pulled out his mop, and got to work. "This room is now, clear, secure, and clean! However, my job isn't over yet, I still have the whole building, and after that, Byako, and after that, the world, and after that, the universe, and after that...everything!" Wally said enthusiastically with a big grin.

Solaris lux

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 8:50 am
"In case you have forgotten the holding carrier is on the northern end of the island. When you have dropped your prisoner there report to your commanding officer." The amphibious solder ordered.  
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 5:13 pm
Chase nodded.
"Yes sir!"
and prodded their "prisoner" foreward toward the carrier. He hoped that the cleaning-crazed walrus wouldn't discover the unconcious; If he did, Chase hoped Raziel or Viva were nearby and would take care of it.

aeris192
Crew

Kumquat Assassin

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 4:51 pm
"Yes, sir!" Creature-kite replied before scurrying to catch up with Chase. The sooner they left the area, the better. When they were out of earshot she whispered, "D'you think there are other club people there?" She continuously referred to the to the Jarians as a "club".  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:50 am
"Club?"
Chase asked, confused. Assuming she was asking 'club' as in allies, he sort of shook his head.
"I mean...only viva and raziel are here."
He whispered back, stopping.
"Which way do you think the base is?"

aeris192
Crew

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 9:34 am
In the distance over the foliage the two would see a large alien vessel that served as a carrier. As they got closer they would see two guards standing outside of a sealed entrance against intruders.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:14 pm
"is that a spaseship??" *i ask* "r u a part of a clu??? i wanna join!!!1!!" * i do a happy danse*

"Is that a space ship? she asks curiously before she suddenly goes into intense convulsions spouting illegible gibberish.

(A translation by the Byako Grammar fiends.)  

Satsuko13

Xx_Raziel-Phoenix_xX

Dapper Genius

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:01 pm
He had been slightly unprepared for such a quick response by the invading force. By the time Chase and Kite had spotted the patrol, they barely had any time to find cover. Raziel had been more exposed, so he had to improvise. He quickly initiated a new technique he had been meditating over for a while that allowed him to use his aura to change his appearance to that of whatever his surroundings were. Effectively, it allowed him to become invisible to un-altered eyes. He had been able to sneak up the beach and into the surrounding jungle before the technique gave out, luckily giving him a chance to provide himself cover. He followed Chase and Kite (Who were very convincing in their new forms) and took note of everything he saw of the invaders.

They obviously came very prepared.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games