Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Shou Sasaki's Training Sessions [[PREPARE FOR A MISSION!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking my class?
  YES!! Ready to be taught, Sensei!
  No, thanks.
View Results

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:59 pm
--

On the third day, the day of the mission, Sasaki stood at the training grounds. He was leaning against a tree with his eyes closed, listening to the music of nature.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:30 am
Ollie walked in "yo sasaki sensei, how're you today?"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:44 am
Tog walked in yawning. "hey guys."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:56 am
Ollie yawned as he sat down on the floor "so sensei, what's the mission we've got?" he noticed a glint of silver fur and sighed "Scree! i told you not to follow me everywhere" the fox kit came out and jumped onto his shoulder "ah well ... your here now so i guess it doesn't matter"

(i hope DT coes online soon, i'm sending him some gold for something i wanna buy in the guild mrgreen )  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

EddddyC

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:35 pm
Sasaki opened his eyes and greeted his students. "Yo!" He said, raising a hand, Kakashi-style. "Where's Kitsune-chan?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:51 pm
A shadowy figure jumped in front of Sasaki and held a kunai to his throat......  

Shin Defender of Light

EddddyC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:34 pm
Sasaki swiftly reached one hand back and threw the attacker over his head, slamming the person down on the ground in front of him. He held the man's arm, putting him in a lock that was impossible to escape from, lest the man wished to dislocate his own shoulder. "Who are you?" He demanded.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:35 pm
walks by and sees people traning  

Rin-Tsuchimi89

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:40 pm
Ollie waved to the hokage, then looked back at the guy who had attacked sasaki sensei "wow, you gotta be pretty dense to attack someone like our sensei ..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:03 pm
"heh..heh...", said the stranger in a happy voice. He looked up at Sasaki with a smiling face. Revealing what his face looked like. "Long time no see, old friend".  

Shin Defender of Light

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:02 pm
Tog stared in amasment. "The hell! You know this guy??"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:16 pm
"Of course I know all of you". Kimimaru pointed a finger at the one who had just spoken. "Your Tog".  

Shin Defender of Light

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:09 am
Ollie grinned "tch, i haven't seen you in a while ... to be honest i had almost forgotten about you, so how've you been?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:15 am
"..."  

one_winged_angel123456

Kieff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:50 am
What is Kimimaru doing here? Kitsune wondered. She remembered the mission about him, appearing as though he were dead. But that was not the case. She ran over the the group and gestured a friendly wave to him and Sasaki-sensi. "Oh uh hey Kimimaru! What are you doing here?"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff