Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
!Random Talk! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yorurei

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:36 pm
Vi Sparklemist
Sanekazura

The judges will be all the members of the guild, you vote through a poll.
I'd love to tell about the parameters, but I don't know what that word mean... sweatdrop (Could I possibly feel more stupid?)

Well, like Sparkle said, go read the first post in the thread. 3nodding

...to tell the truth, I don't know what that is either. Damn swedish teachers, not telling us important stuff ninja

*goes to learn herself*
According to my synonym book-thing: 'parameter; storhet, variabel'

oops...sorries for odd smattering of large words so i can attempt to sound smart(just something i do! gomen!)...my perameters, i mean rules and regulations and a general ouline of the contest...you know, the fine print stuff...sorries to confuse...*bows*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:01 pm
yorurei
oops...sorries for odd smattering of large words so i can attempt to sound smart(just something i do! gomen!)...my perameters, i mean rules and regulations and a general ouline of the contest...you know, the fine print stuff...sorries to confuse...*bows*

Oh noes, I don't think you should excue yourself. We should know what the parameter is, after all. At least me, who writes stories every now and then and should be quite well-travelled in our language... But noo.. stressed

And now a complete change of topic. I just saw Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust! So beautiful, so entertaining, so romantic heart I'm in love with it!
...and it was way better than the first movie about sweet D!

Anyone else seen it?  

Vi Sparklemist

Momiji-Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:07 pm
Yeah, I have the Blood lust movie. It's really great, the animation is pretty and it has PLOT!! An anime movie with a plot is a very rare creature. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:13 am
Momiji-Bunny
Yeah, I have the Blood lust movie. It's really great, the animation is pretty and it has PLOT!! An anime movie with a plot is a very rare creature. biggrin

Unfortunately, that is true. I've seen a little of Bloodlust, but not all, since all I have acsess to is a fandubbed version. xp That I just can't stand. But what I've seen looks good.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

yorurei

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:10 am
Vi Sparklemist
yorurei

Oh noes, I don't think you should excue yourself. We should know what the parameter is, after all. At least me, who writes stories every now and then and should be quite well-travelled in our language... But noo.. stressed

And now a complete change of topic. I just saw Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust! So beautiful, so entertaining, so romantic heart I'm in love with it!
...and it was way better than the first movie about sweet D!

Anyone else seen it?

<.<
>.>
*retracts her pardoning of herself* xp
i saw both of em a long time ago and i can't remember which one was which(i have a huge lump of d knowledge that i can't separate from the 2 movies...such is my head)...i do remember i loved em both and that d was the pinnicle of vampire hotness(it woulda been larva from vampire princess miyu BUT he's a shinba)...yesh...that's all...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:42 am
Sane: SF-Bokhandeln. Now! domokun (Or as soon as you've got enough money for it)

It's just wonderful, there's no other way to describe it.
...though D did look better in the first anime, now he looks old and...Yes I know he is old too, but hey! xp

Sometimes their anatomy got a little off as well, but I guess you can't have everything ^^; It was very nice aside from it, and very sad which I love in my books/movies/stories/whatever.

And the ending... crying The damned parasite ruined it all, though. If he could've been quiet just a few more seconds it would have been perfect  

Vi Sparklemist

BlackHat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:08 am
It could have been better, I chhose Nightwalker over it anyday *Gay vampires, t3h wh00t*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:12 am
BlackHat
It could have been better, I chhose Nightwalker over it anyday *Gay vampires, t3h wh00t*
Gay vampires?! Where? Where?! heart ninja
(Shounen-ai fan? Who? Me?)

I've never hear of 'Nightwalker'. What is it about?  

Vi Sparklemist

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:52 am
You know what?
*drumroll*
Time Stranger Kyoko has arrived to Sweden! xd

...now I only need to borrow it from my friend. Or actually get to the bookstore.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:49 am
Vi Sparklemist
BlackHat
Gay vampires?! Where? Where?! heart ninja
(Shounen-ai fan? Who? Me?)

I've never hear of 'Nightwalker'. What is it about?

Ive only seen the first dvd...its just about this vampire who is also some kind of detective that goes around investigating/vanquishing demons.
He is plagued by his past life as a vampire I suppose, since his sire comes back to bug him a lot.
There's a scene where the two are naked in bed together ::laughs:: feeding off of an equally naked woman.
Smells like Anne Rice to me.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:04 am
Sai-kun

Ive only seen the first dvd...its just about this vampire who is also some kind of detective that goes around investigating/vanquishing demons.
He is plagued by his past life as a vampire I suppose, since his sire comes back to bug him a lot.
There's a scene where the two are naked in bed together ::laughs:: feeding off of an equally naked woman.
Smells like Anne Rice to me.

Seems like a cross between Anne Rice and a modern semi-fantasy actionmovie xp

Not that it's a bad thing. *sneaks away to check it out a bit more*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:47 am
Vi Sparklemist
You know what?
*drumroll*
Time Stranger Kyoko has arrived to Sweden! xd

...now I only need to borrow it from my friend. Or actually get to the bookstore.

Guess who bought it two weeks ago? xd
I'm one step ahead of you, Sparkle...

And that "Nightwalker" seems like something I really should take a look at.  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:00 am
Sanekazura

Damn you! You're always ahead of me crying
And two weeks ago? ..Oh my, I must be blind..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:21 am
Vi Sparklemist
Sanekazura

Damn you! You're always ahead of me crying
And two weeks ago? ..Oh my, I must be blind..

Don't cry over that, the people in Stockholm could buy it earlier than I could anyway...

This may have nothong to o with the current discussion, but right now, there's a big bug on the floor in the room where I'm sitting. How am I ever going to get out of here? crying I* I'm scared of insects!  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:32 am
Bugs are no match, I bet it's as scared as you are .. Just wait til there comes a wasp. They'll actually hurt you unlike the poor bugs. ^^

And I think I've got bad news.. I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish the fanart after all, I'm so nervous about the upcoming entrance exam for the art specialized part of my new school that all I draw turns out crappy. With some luck I'll be able to draw something decent to show the judges, but I wouldn't count on it and I've got no inspiration to do anything else...

I'll try though, but don't count on it sweatdrop  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games